Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL (4715 Views)

Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance / How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
I lied On my Resume About Being Proficient In Excel, i was to resume soon! kinda of confused plz help a friend! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by olatommy7(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
lie is an attribute of sin don't lie next time, a lie is always part of your future because it will surely come up, the truth is your past, as long as its truth it will always vindicate you.
now rush to any computer school, and they will teach you within days, its no big deal to learn it, when you resume tell the truth soon as it comes up

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by EsanEmmanuel(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sit down with a system... get your phone ready... google the basics of ms excel and practice... they are very eazy... atleast start from there

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by olawumia(m): 12:18am On Aug 10, 2015
U tube ll help as well
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
I lied On my Resume About Being Proficient In Excel, i was to resume soon! kinda of confused plz help a friend! cry cry cry cry cry
[b]First of all, go down low aaaah go down low.

First of all, you need to get it off your head that excel is some sort monster and it is difficult to learn, Excel is one of the easiest sh1t you can learn on computer.. ...believe me. smiley
I'm throwing a wild guess here by assuming that you are not an accountant and won't have to do much calculations on excel, most likely what you would be doing won't go beyond processing data and basic reporting so you do not need to press the panic button just yet.

You can learn how to use excel within four days by either downloading excel tutorial videos on YouTube or you try get Microsoft Office DvD tutorial at any store where computer accessories are sold around your area.
The key to learning and mastering the computer package is not just watching the tutorial video but continuous practising as well, please endeavour to do enough of that.

Try the link below, the guy is very good.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1mNwJkUYS9A

Or you can send me a pm if you feel like it, I have a comprehensive ebook that would teach you all you need to learn in Excel right from the scratch to the advance level. Cheers smiley

Friedplantain
[/b]

16 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Olucheye(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Tayelolu042: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2015
If you a have a laptop and if you are serious I could give you a crash course on it plus some video materials . I'm sure when I'm through you will be fine to start work. Call me on 08028503973
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by lovemaths(f): 3:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Go to www.gcflearnfree.org and learn Ms Excel. They have tutorials you could also download their lessons and study at your own pace.
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Bacteriocin(m): 5:20am On Aug 10, 2015
08028503973 ?
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by dammylarey(m): 6:10am On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
excel isn't that difficult my friend but need constant practice as a beginner so go online and get resources...youtube etc.

you could have done this before now, you know but not too late though.
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by ggrin(f): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2015
liarangry

All liars shall perish in the lake of fire grinangry

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Tobia(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Alright, just take it easily. Send a mail to thrivekonsult(at)gmai(dot)com. Just ask for their held on excel tutorial. They will reply you and assist you. It's free except you want a home tutorial (offline).

I hope this helps
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by pomporiking: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Find a computer school where they can teach in in 1wk
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by iamrealdeji(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Girl,you've lied,nothing can change that,everybody lies,no one should blame her.
But excel is not so difficult to learn,just try to learn it on time ahead of time,quit nairaland for a while and concentrate on your excel
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by tgmservice: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
I have the best ebook that will help you to learn excel very fast in no time is very easy and self explanatory call me 08170736942
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by iguita: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2015
If you are anywhere around Lagos, lemme know. I can help out by giving you some hands-on training. Some basic things they might ask you
londongal03:
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by peter07(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Join the free computer training going on at Dreamland Global Tech, Ikd Lagos. Excel is part of what you will learn, cheer! Call 08071943738 for enquiry, or mail dreamland@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by free2ryhme: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:

sharraaaaapppppppppppppppppp there angry
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by BlackBaron: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Proficient as a word means a lot. It equals to you having skills (advanced level and 'experienced') at a high level. If you know you're only at a beginners level, I'll just state that you start video tutorials via Youtube straightaway. There's a lot to learn; macros, databases, etc.

Good luck.
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by stepo707: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2015
lol @ monster.i also hate excel.
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by snadguy007(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
And you are lying again.... Seems its part of you anyway.
Rubbish
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by snadguy007(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2015
undecided
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:

[size=15pt]Depends on the excel job you need to do, if its an Accounting Job then ur secret might get known, but if it is basic excel, you might just want to use ur laptop and play around excel a bit, you will surely get it. Not knowing anything about it when resuming is the problem. but as long as you know something, you can always ask a collegue to remind you of something, plus gogle is ur friend, if you have a challenge say how do underline and u cant ask anybody, simply google "how to underline in excel" . Dont panic, you cant loose ur job because you cant use excel (at least not immediately)[/size]

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by CyberWolf: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
grin grin cheesy ..Go and download YouTube tutorials on Excel sharply, thank me later. Make sure you have access to PC where you can always practice. It once happened to me where I lied that I'm proficient in PC repairs. It's in a government establishment and it seems they were waiting for me to resume..You need to see how everybody was rushing to IT dept complain of one problem or the other about their computers and the worse was that 80% of this problems were hardware related. Every time they come, the goat I was working under was just ordering me around..L***** oya go and fix that computer angry angry ...I looked like an ediot sad on the first day..What saved me was that we had a strong free WI-FI in the office. Immediately, I started downloading YouTube video tutorials on PC troubleshooting and repairs...Meeeen before a month, I felt like an expert grin grin ..I couldn't believe it. So don't be afraid, you can do it as long as you are not cyber-phobic.
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by rman: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
OP should not panic. Like others have said, google and Youtube is your friend. My boss thinks I am good at excel but what he didn't realize is every time he gave me a difficult task on excel, I smile confidently and tell him I will get back to you sir. Then I go on line and learn fast.

Mind you, it also depends on the kind of job you do because sometimes, you need to understand the logic and basic solution to the problem or data base you want to analyze before knowing what function or tools in excel to apply. If you lack this, then you do not deserve that job in the first place.
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by maspero22(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
please send d e book to my email man. emma_dominion50@yahoo.com .tnx alot
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Instead of you to start learning, you are wailing and seeking for attention.

undecided
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by icekream(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nairalanders can be really cooperative yoy know, you guys just saved this guy's arse... If e wan spoil am, make e tok say e no get data... Friedplantain I sight u
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by brainzdh(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
You have a Smartphone, the answer to all of your Excel challenges is just a Click away. Google is you Friend!
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by yemmybx(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
tgmservice:
I have the best ebook that will help you to learn excel very fast in no time is very easy and self explanatory call me 08170736942
pls can I call you to for the ebook? or send it to Yemmybs@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by musicwriter(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:

Your best option is Youtube. Go to YouTube and search for "how to use microsoft excel". From one video you'll see many other related videos as auto suggestions.
If you're serious about it, you could learn everything within 2 days.

There's nothing difficult in excel. Good luck!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. / Massive Recruitment At Chrisland University, September 2018 / Brickhall School Job Vacancies (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.