Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (57747 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 2:03am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:

Are these companies and industries owned by Yorubas?

And what the funk does it matter whether they are or not?? Dude, even your SE state governors are working tirelessly to attract such FDIs coz they know that your local billionaires may either not have the requisite capital to set them up locally or may just not be interested in setting up such BIG businesses. Even America and the UK govts are working tireless to attract FDI. What matters is that investors, whether foreign or local, find your region or state as a conducive and favorable enough place to accommodate their investments.

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:

Oops, you sound very pained. Did i strike a nerve? Let me educate you small boy on the organizational structure of a multinational company. Muhtar Kent is the CEO of Coca-cola bottling company but he's not the owner of coca-cola. Being the head of a multinational company doesn't necessarily mean that you are the owner of said company, so please stop calling every company with a Yoruba CEO a Yoruba owned company, it'll only makes you look stupid.

I really don't like rhetoric and i assume that you haven't traveled outside SW so you're, should i say, ignorant of what happens outside your state. Capital Oil has filling stations across SW, SE and the North while Oando doesn't have any filling station in the SE. Go figure. Another thing I've noticed about Yoruba companies is that they don't grow beyond SW before they crumble, for example MainOne Cable has been in Nigeria since 2005 but it doesn't have any coverage outside Lagos and Abuja, however, MainOne source its server from Mauritania. grin

Please which company is Naija's premiere ISP? Never heard of it. Spectranet? Really? The same Spectranet owned by Oba Akiolu the Lagoon King? A service provider that cannot even cover half of Lagos state and a fraction of Ibadan. cheesy cheesy Laughable grin Now what about Swift Technology, Visa Phone, what about Zinox technology? While you're feeling sorry for yourself another Igbo man just developed cancer seeing glasses.

Small boy when it comes to technology you run and hide when Igbos are talking. Engineering is not poetry or running around with press cameras.

Son you're not bright tbh. Main one cable owned by FUNMI OPEKE is the provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs,government agencies, large enterprise, and educational institutions in West Africa. services all the telecommunications companies in the country, services 16 out of the 23 commercial banks in the country

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by knowledgeable: 2:05am On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:
They contribute nothing apart from crimes and disgracing the good name of Nigeria with their crimes at international level.

They contribute nothing, so what's the value of keeping them in the union??.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Idiot, founder and investors are two different things, I could set up a company today and look for investors to expand..olodo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin werey vex say i open hin black yansh, muthaphucka i was just joking. i know your father owns 90% of the shares in the bank grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by dokiOloye(m): 2:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Guy, honestly, beyond trading what else can a brother do over there? I love Onitsha more than Aba but look, I am not into trading. I am an I.T consultant/Real Estate developer. To buy land in Enugu is a frustrating exercise coz there's an unofficial policy not to sell land to outsiders. My team and I once tried to invest in estate development there a few years back and that was our experience. The only way out was to purchase the land by proxy, which wasn't too palatable. I think a lot of your home based folks have an apprehensive disposition about selling land to non-indigenes. That's my experience anyway.
I am not home based,I live and work in Abj and sincerely speaking,I have never heard of d policy of not selling land to non indigenes cos d average Igbo man is business oriented and will sell to U his ancestral home and build another site if U make him a good offer.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by mekadinho(f): 2:08am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
whatever..
the topic of the thread is based on regional contibutions , it only takes an illiterate to deviate from the topic of the thread pls don't qoute me again if you don't have answers to the Topic of the thread
Are u not ashame comparing 6 geographical states to 5 Eastern states and still u r losing, are u not ashame dat Awolowo gave them £2 and they turned it around to d extent of buying lands in Lagos n SW states. Are u nt ashame hating ppl but still refuse to let them go? On a normal ground, South West n North should hv been lik London, but they r too lazy n lack innovation n creativity, partying n killing innocent souls... Cos Hw did SE get up to challenge Sw n North economically, socially, academically, etc... After every living n moving tinz were killed there during d civil war. U lazy, lying nitwits should b ashame.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

And what the funk does it matter whether they are or not?? Dude, even your SE state governors are working tirelessly to attract such FDIs coz they know that your local billionaires may either not have the requisite capital to set them up locally or may just not be interested in setting up such BIG businesses. Even America and the UK govts are working tireless to attract FDI. What matters is that investors, whether foreign or local, find your region or state as a conducive and favorable enough place to accommodate their investments.

Even if they re fighting to attract fdis, there is a big difference, if out of a 100, 70 is igbo owned, isnt that good value, now compare that to yoruba 150 and 149 are foreigners and igbo owned. grin

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin werey vex say i open hin black yansh, muthaphucka i was just joking. i know your father owns 90% of the shares in the bank grin grin grin grin grin grin

Im glad I made my point
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 2:12am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

U still haven't answered me, where do you live.

I already told you like twice already --Northern Foreshore. Or are you expecting different answer? Abeg bounce.

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by mensdept: 2:13am On Aug 10, 2015
The question is not what Igbo speaking areas contribute, but rather, what are the leaders of the zone and Nigeria at large doing with all the money they get from various parts of the country. The SW has had more positions and allocations than the East and yet Ibadan is the same as it was in 1966-a shanty town.

Leaders throughout the country/zoo are stealing and continue to steal.

BTW, a mother question is why are people from Southwest worried about the name Biafra or the possibility of the those East of Ore wanting to opt out of Queen Eliza's cage? Umm?

13 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 10, 2015
mekadinho:

Are u not ashame comparing 6 geographical states to 5 Eastern states and still u r losing, are u not ashame dat Awolowo gave them £2 and they turned it around to d extent of buying lands in Lagos n SW states. Are u nt ashame hating ppl but still refuse to let them go? On a normal ground, South West n North should hv been lik London, but they r too lazy n lack innovation n creativity, partying n killing innocent souls... Cos Hw did SE get up to challenge Sw n North economically, socially, academically, etc... After every living n moving tinz were killed there during d civil war. U lazy, lying nitwits should b ashame.

20 pounds after dominating the drug-pushing and armed robbery industry for 2 decades until some useless yoruba goats joined the fray. As for tha lazy part. i know this job is hard mehn. its only natural for a slave to refer to his master as lazy tongue tongue tongue tongue just pray for the better

9 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 10, 2015
mekadinho:

This guy's post should make u think deep and quit posting any useless sentence...chai cry

8 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 2:14am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
Have come across people from south East region, in any arguement they re quick to mention that without igbo Nigeria cannot survive, they boast of Oil and industries in their region , they call SW and NORTH names like parasite,thieves..

We all know 80% of crude oil comes from south south. 12% from ondo. And 8% from south eastRegion( because ondo produces more barrels of oil than S.E states)

80% Agricultural products are Mainly from North and south west

In terms of industrial concentration Lagos and Ogun are the most industrialised states in Nigeria, from south west region

This re the three basic things that generate income for FG
(CRUDE OIL, AGRICULTURE. AND INDUSTRIES)

my questions are

1.WHAT ARE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION TO FEDERATION ACCOUNT ..?

2. AT WHAT PERCENTAGE COMPARE TO OTHERS..?

We've long been demolished this yoloba lies. Even after the federal government have destroyed this rubbish you propaganda disgrace of a tribe are doing, you worthless savages are still going around lying to yourself as usual. Seriously yoloba s are a joke of a tribe. Everything about una is just embarrassing. You never achieve instead use media to spread false sense of stories just to appease your inadequate and constant failures. Evidence of inferiority complex

Attach is a rank of Nigeria oil production states by its contribution. A map made by your Federal government. Take a very close look at the state they wrote last.

While I'm at it, what agricultural product do yoloba produce? Wtf do you people even contribute in that department? We know of abakailiki rice, we've heard of yam production and importation from SE but no one on this planet have heard anything about any yoloba agricultural product. Are you trying to attache by force as usual to another region exportation hence you disgrace statement of "80% of agriculture comes from north and south west". Which agriculture comes from southwest? Let's hear it

7 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Im glad I made my point

Ooooooh ssssharap you made no point son. i exposed your black ass.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

I already told you like twice already --Northern Foreshore. Or are you expecting different answer? Abeg bounce.

liar
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Ooooooh ssssharap you made no point son. i exposed your black ass.

Your brain cells are totally dead, no wonder you reject being corrected
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 2:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I love this. its good to seperate the wheat from the chaff but the problem is a lot of yorubas don't really care about their environment. i tell you son.you don't contribute [b]shit

[b]SAHARA ENERGY

THE PALMS SHOPPING MALL(PERSINANAS GROUP)

GTB

ELIZADE GROUP

CAVERTON OFFSHORE GROUP

CHICKEN REPUBLIC

NICON GROUP /Air Nigeria Nicon Insurance Nigeria Re-Insurance Corporation Nicon Luxury Hotel The Nicon Group - Lagos, Nigeria - Holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others Global Fleet Oil and Gas, Nicon Hotels, Global Fleet Industries Energy Bank

DOYIN GROUP OF COMPANIES /Global Soap & Detergent Industries Limited, Consolidated Foods and Beverages Limited Doyin Pharmaceutical (Nigeria) Limited,Doyin Farms

BELLVIEW AIRLINES

PETRO INNET

MURITALA MUHAMMAD AIRPORT TERMINAL2 . IN SHORT SHITS ON EVRY DARN THING YOU WILL EVER COME UP WITH EVEN IF WE DECIDE TO STAY IN OUR HOMES FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS

BI-COURTNEY

GTB

FAIRGATE GROUP

MAIN ONE

TASTY-FRIED CHICKEN- owned your childhood

ONWARD PAPERS-owned your childhood

ELEGANZA-owned your childhood

SKYE BANK

FCMB

TANTALIZERS- owned your childhood

SWEET SENSATION-owned your childhood

ATLANTIC ENERGY

COSTAIN WEST AFRICA

AS A MATTER OF FACT FOLORUNSO ALAKIJA WILL BUY THE WHOLE IGBO RACE

i don't even need to go into details the otudeko,adenuga,otedola but if you want more food i'll give you hun

oh and by the way

Ondo state is the largest producer of cocoa in Nigeria and it accounts for 70% of Nigeria’s cocoa export .Nigeria is the 4th largest producer of cocoa in the world . its also our highest non oil export

-Oyo state is the largest producer of /Tobacco in Nigeria

-Ondo state is the largest producer of oil after the south-south

-Of the 28.6 million metric tonnes of cement produced locally in Nigeria, 14 million metric tonnes of this comes from Ogun State. i think ewekoro cement factory and ibese are owned by the Igbos grin grin

-Ogun state has the largest concentration of industries in Nigeria. Ota,sagamu and agbara

-Sagamu is the largest kola nut collecting center in the nigeria

-Osun-osogbo festival shits on every darn thing the red-mud region can gain from tourism

-Yoruba pastors control 100% of religious tourism in Nigeria

and by the way 90% of what you own in lagos is this[/b]

Quoted for emphasis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 2:19am On Aug 10, 2015
ikechu1278:

We've long been demolished this yoloba lies. Even after the federal government have destroyed this rubbish you propaganda disgrace of a tribe are doing, you worthless savages are still going around lying to yourself as usual. Seriously yoloba s are a joke of a tribe. Everything about una is just embarrassing. You never achieve instead use media to spread false sense of stories just to appease your inadequate and constant failures. Evidence of inferiority complex

Attach is a rank of Nigeria oil production states by its contribution. A map made by your Federal government. Take a very close look at the state they wrote last.

of that 20% , Ondo state produces by far the largest amount share.
research deeper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 2:21am On Aug 10, 2015
knowledgeable:

They contribute nothing, so what's the value of keeping them in the union??.

No one is forcing them to remain in the Union
The problem is that they want more than the SE..... They want Warri to Calabar... big no no ...

9 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Your brain cells are totally dead, no wonder you reject being corrected

Hahahaha baba why you dey vex na. Did i kill your father? A sub-human gypsy from the red-mud region wants to correct me

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

If you want to have a discuss with me, i will oblige you but what i will not tolerate is posting pictures of innocent hardworking people going about their legitimate businesses. Give them some respect, at least they are not cutting off people's head and tongue like your brothers in Ogun state.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Even if they re fighting to attract fdis, there is a big difference, if out of a 100, 70 is igbo owned, isnt that good value, now compare that to yoruba 150 and 149 are foreigners and igbo owned. grin

He's not very smart i tell you. Just go to the property section and you'll be amazed at the rate Yoruba sell their lands, it's like freaking competition. Some even go on sales to attract Igbo buyers, buy 4 plots get 1 free grin grin Nna i was like, Wow... Merry Christmas!!

9 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 2:31am On Aug 10, 2015
mekadinho:

That's even the disgrace of it all. It's pathetic that a group of ppl have to restart from scratch and in 40 years surpassed the people who didn't. It's even more pathetic when they compare SE cities to any part of South West cities. I actually laugh at those yoloba how much they are not ashamed of themselves. SE cities that were reduced to rubles during biafra war have actually jumped up and even surpassed some of their cities which never haven't experienced any destruction. Equally the same way i fond it hilarious when they start talking about Nigerian billionaires and start ranting how the two southern richest are yoloba, forgetting in the entire list there are more igbo than yoloba. It's even extremely pathetic when they compare themselves to Igbo. For one, they should be a billion times ahead of Igbo in every aspect considering they had 40 years of ahead since the war. Igbo started from scratch again, they didn't. Pitifully started from scratch with 20 pounds and even caught up with you in less than 40 years and even in some extent surpassed you. I swear yolobas are not truly ashamed of themselves.

Like I keep saying, if I die today and God brought me back as a yoloba, I'll kill myself. Those people are really a complete disgrace to west africa and africa at whole.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Guy, you can continue masturbating at your own foolishness. We Yorubas have our fair share of industrialists, some of whom I have mentioned, including the Razak Okoyas, Oba Otudeko, Chris Ogunbanjos, Bayo kukus, Subomi Baloguns, etc. Just that we don't make as much noise as you empty vessel lot do. Look,you all can own everything (which doesn't even amount to much anyway) and remain poor with masses of unemployed youth, if it makes you happy. I have made my point and now am off to bed. Ciao. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 2:37am On Aug 10, 2015
scholes0:

of that 20% , Ondo state produces by far the largest amount share.
research deeper.

grin grin

That rank you see was by state production... highest to the least. Why research what's already on the map. grin grin let me guess I should disregard NNPC rank and listen to yoloba rank correct?

Like I keep saying the only thing you ppl do best is propaganda. Did we forget how you people told us osun state supposedly had the highest IGR in the entire southern states, especially against all SE, yet reality came knocking on the last IGR provided by yet again the federal government.

15 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by pazienza(m): 2:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Northern Agriculture is overhyped. Nigeria still imports most of her staple food.

The North Agriculture cannot thrive without petrodollars from ND. Subsidized fertilizers, government irrigation projects, Agricultural loans, etc, all from petro dollars. Yet the North can't provide enough food for the nation.

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I love this. its good to seperate the wheat from the chaff but the problem is a lot of yorubas don't really care about their environment. i tell you son.you don't contribute [b]shit

[b]SAHARA ENERGY

THE PALMS SHOPPING MALL(PERSINANAS GROUP)

GTB

ELIZADE GROUP

CAVERTON OFFSHORE GROUP

CHICKEN REPUBLIC

NICON GROUP /Air Nigeria Nicon Insurance Nigeria Re-Insurance Corporation Nicon Luxury Hotel The Nicon Group - Lagos, Nigeria - Holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others Global Fleet Oil and Gas, Nicon Hotels, Global Fleet Industries Energy Bank

DOYIN GROUP OF COMPANIES /Global Soap & Detergent Industries Limited, Consolidated Foods and Beverages Limited Doyin Pharmaceutical (Nigeria) Limited,Doyin Farms

BELLVIEW AIRLINES

PETRO INNET

MURITALA MUHAMMAD AIRPORT TERMINAL2 . IN SHORT SHITS ON EVRY DARN THING YOU WILL EVER COME UP WITH EVEN IF WE DECIDE TO STAY IN OUR HOMES FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS

BI-COURTNEY

GTB

FAIRGATE GROUP

MAIN ONE

TASTY-FRIED CHICKEN- owned your childhood

ONWARD PAPERS-owned your childhood

ELEGANZA-owned your childhood

SKYE BANK

FCMB

TANTALIZERS- owned your childhood

SWEET SENSATION-owned your childhood

ATLANTIC ENERGY

COSTAIN WEST AFRICA

AS A MATTER OF FACT FOLORUNSO ALAKIJA WILL BUY THE WHOLE IGBO RACE

i don't even need to go into details the otudeko,adenuga,otedola but if you want more food i'll give you hun

oh and by the way

Ondo state is the largest producer of cocoa in Nigeria and it accounts for 70% of Nigeria’s cocoa export .Nigeria is the 4th largest producer of cocoa in the world . its also our highest non oil export

-Oyo state is the largest producer of /Tobacco in Nigeria

-Ondo state is the largest producer of oil after the south-south

-Of the 28.6 million metric tonnes of cement produced locally in Nigeria, 14 million metric tonnes of this comes from Ogun State. i think ewekoro cement factory and ibese are owned by the Igbos grin grin

-Ogun state has the largest concentration of industries in Nigeria. Ota,sagamu and agbara

-Sagamu is the largest kola nut collecting center in the nigeria

-Osun-osogbo festival shits on every darn thing the red-mud region can gain from tourism

-Yoruba pastors control 100% of religious tourism in Nigeria

and by the way 90% of what you own in lagos is this[/b]

Guy, thanx for this. cheesy Isn't it funny that they are yet to actually answer the real question of the thread? Goodnight all. I trust that scholes0 and the rest will carry on from here.

7 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 2:40am On Aug 10, 2015
ikechu1278:

grin grin

That rank you see was by state production... highest to the least. Why research what's already on the map. grin grin let me guess I should disregard NNPC rank and listen to yoloba rank correct?

Like I keep saying the only thing you ppl do best is propaganda. Did we forget how you people told us osun state supposedly had the highest IGR in the entire southern states, especially all SE, yet reality came knocking on the last IGR provided by yet again the federal government.

Where is the NNPC list you you r talking about?
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 2:41am On Aug 10, 2015
pazienza:
Northern Agriculture is overhyped. Nigeria still imports most of her staple food.

The North Agriculture cannot thrive without petrodollars from ND. Subsidized fertilizers, government irrigation projects, Agricultural loans, etc, all from petro dollars. Yet the North can provide enough food for the nation.

but of the little agric produce we still manage to export, they produce a sizable chunk of it.
Hides/Leather, shea butter, Gum Arabic, Peanuts Etc
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by pazienza(m): 2:46am On Aug 10, 2015
scholes0:

No one is forcing them to remain in the Union
The problem is that they want more than the SE..... They want Warri to Calabar... big no no ...

You speak like the minorities doesn't have a voice of their own.
Of course, Ndiigbo will always take more than SE, for the simple fact that a huge chunk of Igboland is in SS. The sooner you accept that reality and worry more about your Kwara and Kogi borders, the better for you.

By the way, no Igbo man is interested in Warri. It's all in your head. *grins*

13 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 2:49am On Aug 10, 2015
scholes0:

Where is the NNPC list you you r talking about?

Lmfaoooo. I think this nigga is blind. Who the heck you think made the graph posted up there. Where the heck you think anyone got it from? Chinese people? grin grin
While I'm at it, someone posted a direct link to Nnpc portal on the first page. #justsoyouknow

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by pazienza(m): 2:49am On Aug 10, 2015
scholes0:

but of the little agric produce we still manage to export, they produce a sizable chunk of it.
Hides/Leather, shea butter, Gum Arabic, Peanuts Etc

Still not enough, not commensurate in any way to the amount the FG have poured into that region over the years, in the name of Agriculture. In Biafra, with similar investment,we will produce more, we have the best human resources.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu / The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.