Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server (4061 Views)

Simple Server Not Connecting / Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / Simple Server: MTN Simple Server Download for Android & Code, Cheat for PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server by ican2020: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Please, How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server

Your Kind help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Re: How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server by Greatzeus(m): 1:15am On Aug 12, 2015
You cant !!!!!!!, for you to download with SS you must add proxy(127.0.0.1) and port(8080) to the downloader you are using,thats why its added to I.D.Manager for it to work with SS.But you cant add it to torrent clients like bittorrent or utorrent,thats why bittorrents,utorrents cant download with SS.Did you understand.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server by mikron(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Greatzeus:
You cant !!!!!!!, for you to download with SS you must add proxy(127.0.0.1) and port(8080) to the downloader you are using,thats why its added to I.D.Manager for it to work with SS.But you cant add it to torrent clients like bittorrent or utorrent,thats why bittorrents,utorrents cant download with SS.Did you understand.
yes u can. There is a place under preference and connection u will see where to input proxy and port. Though it's kinda slow that's all
Re: How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server by Greatzeus(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2015
mikron:
yes u can. There is a place under preference and connection u will see where to input proxy and port. Though it's kinda slow that's all
When you said slow,you mean remaining at 0% right? yea you right!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server by mikron(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Greatzeus:

When you said slow,you mean remaining at 0% right? yea you right!!
yes.
Re: How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server by rezy15(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Actually with XT181 and not SS u can and its fast. bad news is that XT181 stopped working.
Re: How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server by ibawon(m): 6:51am On Jan 21, 2016
But you can use Filestream to extract the source link for the torrent file and then use ADM to download it. That's what I use on my Phone, just check it out on youtube

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat 3g Settings / Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? / Very Clean UK Used HP Elitebook 8560p Is For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.