Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? (3690 Views)

Ibadan Business Interview Of 1st June 2017 / Please Who Knows Anything About Ibadan Business School / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by Dmcool(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello,
This is to invite you for a test and interview as a
Administration Officer on the 12th August,2015 at Ibadan Business School, No. 60/62/64A/64B/66/70 Francis Okediji Street, Old Bodija. Ibadan at 10:00am prompt. You can call 080514160***for more information.
Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by Dmcool(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Who's with me?
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by masquellett(m): 5:13am On Aug 11, 2015
I got same from this said number. But the message wasn't composed like this. Called the lady, told her to brief me on the job function and all. She said its training. I just dropped the call. U could give it a shot tho!
Bless!
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by gogedda: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2015
I got that text too. Training as in how?. That job is for those with Msc I assume, cos I have Msc too but am currently in lagos. Any idea how much they are gonna pay
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by samewusy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Got similar message too but I applied for Research officer, spoke with the lady as well. I think you can give it a shot & stay +ve.
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by Dmcool(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
masquellett:
I got same from this said number. But the message wasn't composed like this. Called the lady, told her to brief me on the job function and all. She said its training. I just dropped the call. U could give it a shot tho!
Bless!

Training ke? what did u apply for?
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by Dmcool(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
gogedda:
I got that text too. Training as in how?. That job is for those with Msc I assume, cos I have Msc too but am currently in lagos. Any idea how much they are gonna pay

Although I don't have MSC, I applied and got their invitation. The Lady said I should come since I got d invite.
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by masquellett(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dmcool:

Training ke? what did u apply for?

Yes. I told her to brief me on the job role. That I can't remember the post I applied for. And she said its a training. That I should attend. I was surprised. You can call again and try confirm very well before u proceed. Cos am in lag. I hv to be sure before going down to ibadan.
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
masquellett:

Yes. I told her to brief me on the job role. That I can't remember the post I applied for. And she said its a training. That I should attend. I was surprised. You can call again and try confirm very well before u proceed. Cos am in lag. I hv to be sure before going down to ibadan.

Please I got this from the same company help is it Real

Dear Applicant,

This is to invite you for an interview for the post of OFFICE ASSISTANT with Ibadan Business School.
Details are:
Date: Thursday 10th November, 2016.
Time: 10AM Prompt
Venue: IBADAN BUSINESS SCHOOL
64, Francis Okediji Street, (Behind Davis Hotel) Old Bodija, Ibadan.
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dmcool:
Hello,
This is to invite you for a test and interview as a
Administration Officer on the 12th August,2015 at Ibadan Business School, No. 60/62/64A/64B/66/70 Francis Okediji Street, Old Bodija. Ibadan at 10:00am prompt. You can call 080514160***for more information.
Thanks.

Did you go for the interview, I got this too
Dear Applicant,

This is to invite you for an interview for the post of OFFICE ASSISTANT with Ibadan Business School.
Details are:
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by Mopricelezz(f): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
ayamprecious:

Did you go for the interview, I got this too
Dear Applicant,

Details are:

Hello, I got same yesterday. In fact same role. And yes it is really real.
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Hello, I got same yesterday. In fact same role.

Seriously confused sef...... What's the salary structure n is it even real?

Will be coming from challenge

N that's if I will come. Someone said it involves training but don't know if it z true
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by Mopricelezz(f): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
ayamprecious:

Seriously confused sef...... What's the salary structure n is it even real?

Will be coming from challenge

N that's if I will come. Someone said it involves training but don't know if it z true

Saw it here that it involves training but I doubt it cos I met someone who attended the interview last year up till the final stage. Would go there to give it a trial. At least they won't bite
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Saw it here that it involves training but I doubt it cos I met someone who attended the interview last year up till the final stage. Would go there to give it a trial. At least they won't bite

OK. But how many stages. N what does the training entail
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by Mopricelezz(f): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
ayamprecious:

OK. But how many stages. N what does the training entail

No idea, been calling them but no response
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mopricelezz:

T z well

Please keep me posted
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mopricelezz:

T z well

Please keep me posted

Where do u stay at ib
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by masquellett(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
ayamprecious:

Please I got this from the same company help is it Real

Dear Applicant,

Details are:
Time: 10AM Prompt.

Hi. Back then. I didn't go because I didn't get enough information from the company. You should try call and get enough information before you go or if you are in Ibadan. Go. It's nothing. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
masquellett:

Hi. Back then. I didn't go because I didn't get enough information from the company. You should try call and get enough information before you go or if you are in Ibadan. Go. It's nothing. Wish you the best.

Won't be going toooo. Office assistant position, how much them won pay me?
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by masquellett(m): 4:35am On Nov 10, 2016
ayamprecious:

Won't be going toooo. Office assistant position, how much them won pay me?
Lol
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Hi Bae, how was the interview today?
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Hello, I got same yesterday. In fact same role. And yes it is really real.

Did you go for it how was it
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mopricelezz:

I would like to ask u some Questions regarding the interview pls
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by Mopricelezz(f): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
ayamprecious:

I would like to ask u some Questions regarding the interview pls

My dear, after we got there around 9am, sat down till past 2pm, nothing happened. We were moved from one place to another. Finally around 3.15pm, they said we shouldn't be annoyed that they will start calling us. My dear, I jejely picked my bag and left ooo. Would have managed to stay till the end but my son's school closes by 3pm. Some people left early sef when nothing was forthcoming. You are kind of lucky you didn't come. They were not organized. We waited for over 4hours for the so called woman that was going to spearhead d interview. I got home all tired and stressed out. Yeye People

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by ayamprecious: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2016
Mopricelezz:

My dear, after we got there around 9am, sat down till past 2pm, nothing happened. We were moved from one place to another. Finally around 3.15pm, they said we shouldn't be annoyed that they will start calling us. My dear, I jejely picked my bag and left ooo. Would have managed to stay till the end but my son's school closes by 3pm. Some people left early sef when nothing was forthcoming. You are kind of lucky you didn't come. They were not organized. We waited for over 4hours for the so called woman that was going to spearhead d interview. I got home all tired and stressed out. Yeye People

So sorry you went through those stress ma, I was only having #200 with me n I was contemplating of coming of which the said amount can only bring me to the place n to come back na trekking things.

So disheartening we were treated like this.. Ma I would like you to try teaching most especially that you are already having a kid to take care of.

Most importantly I listened to my inner man. I was convinced to go... .

I wish u the best MA. Thank you so much
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by Mopricelezz(f): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2016
ayamprecious:

So sorry you went through those stress ma, I was only having #200 with me n I was contemplating of coming of which the said amount can only bring me to the place n to come back na trekking things.

So disheartening we were treated like this.. Ma I would like you to try teaching most especially that you are already having a kid to take care of.

Most importantly I listened to my inner man. I was convinced to go... .

I wish u the best MA. Thank you so much

Thanks a lot. I actually prefer and love to teach especially cos of my son. I have tried several schools here but nothing, would keep trying Sha. Just said I should go for the interview sef. From their details on Vconnect, their working days are Mondays-Fridays(fair enough) but the working hours... 8am-6pm..Definitely not my thing abeg.
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by starwar(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
I got a text from them last week,still got a call from them just now as a reminder.I hope it not a training things as some said?
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by irsakant: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mopricelezz:

It 's never their fault. Gone are the days when they moved to campuses & begged graduates to take up jobs with mouthwatering salaries and official cars. It's a pity that past Nigerian leaders even the currrent one have failed this contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by Beebacool: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Has anybody hear from Ibadan business school on dis year interview conducted on Tuesday 9th October 2018?
Re: Who Else Got This From Ibadan Business School? by wunmi590(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Beebacool:
Has anybody hear from Ibadan business school on dis year interview conducted on Tuesday 9th October 2018?

Hi bro, please can you brief me on how your interview went?

I have somebody who was invited d an interview slated d next week Monday.

Kindly give me an hint about their exercise

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Be A Nationwide Distributor of RUZU BITTERS today With A Little Capital. / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / To Whom It May Concern (why You Need A Good CV & What I've Experienced So Far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.