Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (93120 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by contactmorak: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
It's no longer news that some of Nigeria's biggest music stars such as 2face, Patoranking,  Cynthia Morgan, Runtown, Oritse Femi, Sound Sultan, Black Magic were live in Sapele on August, 8th 2015 for Star Music Trek #SapeleRocks.  

One of the major highlights of the concert was when a lady fan beat the venue security and ran onstage while 2face was performing. 

The unidentified lady grabbed the pop icon from behind, pulled him close, stripped off her top and attempted to take 2face's clothes off. 

Annie Idibia who was present to cheer her husband's performance looked dazed at the occurrence. 

It took a while before the security could pull her away from the Star Music Trek stage. 

See photos from the bizarre encounter below:
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/lady-strips-for-2face-in-front-of-annie.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by stexsy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Issorite......

4 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by pretydiva(f): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dis is somebody's future wife n mother...she's a disgrace 2 womanhood

380 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by demmy0325(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2015

306 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is a disgraceful and ignoble act.As a matter of fact it is appalling, sordid,abject,all the way menial, almost vulgar and deplorable.I had say this is self Denigration portrayed in the highest sense of stupidity without any restraint. Only a retar'ded metarmorphosized shameless nincompoop with a chemically inert brain can do such.

Anyway...she belongs to everybody and to nobody but in the fullness of time she will realize a second fun is not worth it.

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Icecomrade: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
There are certain things men can't do!!
How was a woman's brain configured?

They do some stupid things, I can't just fathom where it's emanating from.

I ddoubt if this madness is part of the definition of a woman being a weaker vessel

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Yustash001(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Person pikin....many are mad surely but few are roaming...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yustash001:
Person pikin....

And her mama think say she born pikin.

Later they will be crying to pastors at age 45 looking for husband.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by zinachidi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:
There are certain things men can't do!!
How was a woman's brain configured?

They do some stupid things, I can't just fathom where it's emanating from.

I ddoubt if this madness is part of the definition of a woman being a weaker vessel
ya, some women think with their vagina..

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Rikidony(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
And out there one unlucky dude is claiming and chest beating to his friends that he have a cool babe

not knowing he is dating bi.tch WTF angry angry

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by RedCard1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
And ugly Annie be like: look at what this lady is doing to my property.

Well, I just have to endure cos I can't afford to loose a man like 2face.

Everyone knows 2face is the only reason I am being heard about today.

He's the reason why I share tables with top celebrities.

I even battled over 20 women to get him.

Not to even think of the fact that BABALAWO means was adapted just to make him marry me.

Lord of marriage pls help me.

Up and down she goes. WAILING WAILER

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Icecomrade: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
zinachidi:
ya, some women think with their vagina..

Think with their Vagina? Ah! I am not aware of that one.
Sounds too harsh on women.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Rikidony(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
RedCard1:
[s]And ugly Annie be like: look at what this lady is doing to my property.

Well, I just have to endure cos I can't afford to loose a man like 2face.

Everyone knows 2face is the only reason I am being heard about today.

He's the reason why I share tables with top celebrities.

I even battled over 20 women to get him.

Not to even think of the fact that BABALAWO means was adapted just to make him marry me.

Lord of marriage pls help me.

Up and down she goes. WAILING WAILER[/s]
Sharrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaàaaaaaappppppppppp undecided

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by yrret: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is somebody's future wife n mother...she's a disgrace 2 womanhood

Was actually expecting this from you. I mean any F.

And I've been trying to bleep that babe online... And she kept on forming.

Mtchwwwww. World people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Airforce1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Not Bad

People do lot of crazy things when they're in ”goody moody”.

She's gonn take off her panties on stage for me when she hear me sing my new song

8 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by heayey(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
SHAMELESS BI.TCH....NA PIKIN B DIS

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by tony1918(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Where are those girls shouting RAPE IS REAL all this while..Imagine 2face accidentally visits these lady.What will happen shocked shocked...Then they will say nah only men dey molest Girls..Rubbish

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by ellahzy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Annie u still dey close eye
stand up and slap dat crazy girl

wat Nonsense!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Yungmilio2(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
madness of the highest order
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by DeHero1: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
I don't think she saw them. Her eyes were closed.

I better remain single than marrying a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by bluntspade: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Its The Security guy that will enjoy everything and see annie's lips like igbo itself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by MzzTega(f): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
I no fit marry celebrity,i go just commit murder tongue

6 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by VickyRotex(f): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Awon ti yaba left undecided undecided undecided

That look on Annie's face means *See no evil, Just chill*

She dey boil inside angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by imsuboi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hoes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by youngice(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
singing illegal
The time is quarter past 2
Awon olosho wo le
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by allanphash7(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ok now
Kontinue

I like dat babe tho
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ok

Please add +18 next time....anywhere i can go for confession shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is it o. Later they come out to say one artiste rape them

3 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by funmilade4real(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by ITbomb(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Person future wife
And the parent go still get mind write list for bride price on top her yeye head

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by damiloladuke: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
desperation or the highest order

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Handkerchief Top To Lagos Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.