Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Latest Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Latest Smartphone (914 Views)

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) / Check Out Innjoo Latest Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor And 13MP Front Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Smartphone by trailblaiza(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
advise anyone?
Re: The Latest Smartphone by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
The poem you dropped is brilliant
Re: The Latest Smartphone by trailblaiza(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Gr8Adedayo:
The poem you dropped is brilliant
whao! Thanks bro! I'm so honoured! My partner did more of the writing tho' smiley
Re: The Latest Smartphone by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
trailblaiza:
whao! Thanks bro! I'm so honoured! My partner did more of the writing tho' smiley
That notwithstanding, it took two to kill those lines. Kudos to you two. I've copied it. And part of it on my BBM PM. So inspiring.
Re: The Latest Smartphone by ametu166(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pls where's d poem?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Gionee M4 / What Is Wrong With Mtn / Hands On Experience On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 And Letv Le 1s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.