Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

You Are Single: Are You Lonely? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Single: Are You Lonely? (17001 Views)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by martho(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2009
@kenya-u said u r single by choice, why ?what i know is that nobody is happy being single,i wont buy that.There is one bird in my country named odele, perhaps it will believe u.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by bcddaceo: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
Dats d best time i bliv 2 know dose who love u
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Hope4uspecial(f): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2010
Lonliness is a thg of d mind.there r people who ve love ones among but still feels lonely.one thg to note "relationship does nt make one nt 2 be lonely
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2010
eveseh:

am lobely now,but it dont kill me

undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry

wink
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by EmperorKross(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
nike4luv:
I was having a conversation with one of my exs a while ago and i realised that people think that when they are single, they often feel lonely..well i don't think so because when you have people that care about you, apart from being your boyfriend or girlfriend, why being lonely?..

i want to know what you guys think

when you are single..are you lonely?

No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / Things Were Going Fine Until: / Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.