Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (60657 Views)

See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by uchman46(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2015
danduchi:

http://www.genechy.com/2015/08/check-out-fabulous-life-of-kcee-and-how.html
c Nigerians ba how would a normal human being by same cars of different colors is it somehow Nawao na ur money sha
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Joavid:
Some Nigerians are stupid funny. Look at them saying 'its his money, he can spend it as he likes' 'I don't care'

EFCC suppose touch light this guy.

Nigerians don't buy albums plus his music is wack. I can't remember the last time he was invited to perform at a show.

His record label is just a front cos there are no artist signed unto his label and if there is, they don't bring in much.

So, were and how does he make so much money?
The highest paid Nigerian musicians don't have so much as this guy - I know cos they all flaunt their stuffs.

Swety, u are absolutely right! Most of these guys are into drugs and money ritual. Nothing innovative about them that really bring in the money. Money ritualsts.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by bbdd: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2015
SandraDiOku:
mmmm gve d guy a break plz,tx hz money h shud spend t the wai h wantz

Did you finish primary 6?
Your writing is worse than a primary school student.
Damn
This is horrible.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by sonnel: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Enahi:
Seriously I don't like his house, too busy with too many wrong colours. Kcee must be very local more like money miss road.
kcee na Ajegungle guy,he was once d head choir of Jesus Campaigners ministry at Osho drive by 1st Benue n

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by SandraDiOku(f): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
bbdd:

Did you finish primary 6? Your writing is worse than a primary school student. Damn This is horrible.
get a life
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by bbdd: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
SandraDiOku:
get a life

get a dictionary. At least you didn't type "gt a lyf" tongue
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by SandraDiOku(f): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
bbdd:

get a dictionary. At least you didn't type "gt a lyf" tongue
i juc wanda y u n top ma mater ts lyk u gat nathng beta to do.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by bbdd: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
SandraDiOku:
i juc wanda y u n top ma mater ts lyk u gat nathng beta to do.

I don't know which is sadder. The fact that you're dumb or the fact you're happy you're dumb and you're proud to display it here.

Learn to write. It will help you. Really.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by jaykai24(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
brainpower:

Sorry, younger or elder, the mansion isn't Kcee's and I doubt if they all own it.
E money is my best friend and can tell u... He own the mansion and few other properties within and outside the country. He is Kcee's younger bro. If u on instagram add me to see more pics.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Seriously. I see 10 cars. 2 escalades, 2 Ranges, 1 Bentley, BMW, Hummer, Prado, G Wagon and what again.

KCee cannot own all those cars. BTW, where is his wife and kids. ?

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
xamuelotu:
The guy 2 lyk jeep

There is much difference between jeep and sedan..
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sinnzu:

The house, cars and wealth belongs to his brother E-money. An oil tycoon.

What type of oil please and how old is E money ?

Did he inherit the oil biz or built it from scratch ?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by adellam16(f): 5:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by kingdiala11(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2015
Jaxera:

You are ashamed of me? Do I know you?
Please take that your shame and shove it down you ass.

I stated my opinion, of which I believe I have the right to air, so if yours does not concur with mine, that your business.
You shouldn't insult me because of that.

And for your information, more than 205 people who liked my comment, agree with my point of view, so shut up and go hug a reservoir.

When unreasonable people like your post u tink u are doin well, Lol Enemy of progress wat baffles me is dat if only u have 0.5% of wat he has u wud have spent all of it stupidly. Go nd die, low class Asshole.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by goldedprince: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
the day he dies, all will be buried with him..foolishness in highest order
Typical poor man talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram / Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.