Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) (30629 Views)

TOP 10 Nigerian Hit Songs Of 2017 / Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs For The Weekend (Official Charts) / Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2015
You hate Dbanj ? Or what grin

I love the Woju remix o iono what you people are talking about

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Dcaliphate(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2015
i no c fp, thunder fire emptyhen

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by ichommy(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2015
Nice one OP
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by sigiyaya(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2015
PMB corruption ft OBJ, Tinubu and Amaechi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2015
The mod wey put this on FP dey shayoangry

OP ur list wack pass the songs sefembarassed mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2015
I don't even know any of them cos I don't play nigeria noisy music.

#teamcountryblues
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:
You hate Dbanj ? Or what grin

I love the Woju remix o iono what you people are talking about
make d OP kuku talk say he hate D'Baj. That's all. Afterall,there ntin wrong with rmx's of Woju,E ma dami duro,Double Wahala even surulere. D mod wey put am 4 FP dey drink or smoke embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by niggi4life(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2015
DBANJ.......................ALWAYS SPOILING PEOPLE'S SONG IN THE NAME OF REMIX SINCE 1900

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Medunah: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Surulere remix shouldn't be on dat list

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by cutepaul(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2015
The only song that shouldnt be there is surulere remix ...the one featuring phyno and wizkid.....that one is bladder than the original na!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Ayoproxy: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2015
This list looks like you're antagonizing D'Banj. sad

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by blesoh(f): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
I love woju rmx more than original.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by asainco(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
Bros u dey talk rubbish oo...na woju remix dey even play pass cos of davido, sure leer remix na phyno and wizkid rescue that track...xo think well before u post rubbish.....

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by journerman(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
@OP, why don't you do a youtube search and help yourself. Most of these songs you put up there has more views than the original version(s). The fact that you don't like it doesn't make it a miss.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by amenota(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Dbanj can kill song
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by denedene(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
op not sure this your analysis is very correct, i have reservations for about 6 songs
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by samzheee(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
this op must be kidding or high on something, like 5 songs sudnt be on dah list.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by PAINGAIN: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Abeg surulere remix make sense, I prefer am to d original.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by kcowen(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
OP you are so On point,I was just Reading to know if I'll see Kukere Remix & the worst was Double Wahala..Dbanj Topping the list of quack Remix..Dbanj dey hold me money,the MB I wasted in Downloading the Double Wahala Remix

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Stupid list from a Poor Minded Fellow...

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by lordC(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Music is lost. Its not with these guys u all hail.
Majority of dem didnt evn hav it in d first place.
When u listen 2 dem whethr on purpose or by mistake, u'll find notin 2 add 2 ur music life, if u ar a musician.
Funny enof, its d same all over d world.
No voicing, no vocal harmonies, no skilful jamming. Jst 1 dj sittin in his studio concoctin beats & some simple chords wit one groovy bass rhythm.
Nothin more

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by mrlaw93(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Nice compilation.. I must applaud u on adding Scapegoat, Damiduro nd especially Woju to the list.. But wat is Double wahala and Shoki ft Davido doing dere.. Those remixes are as great as the real song.

My opinion tho
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Splashme: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Woju Remix was very ok

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by kestolove95(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Why is dbanj among all d worst songs...na d tin wey don jazzy been dey hide bdat...we don dey knw nw
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Tchiman(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2015
@ OP I agree with all the songs you pointed out above especially all those ones featuring Bangalee in its remake bt. I totally disagree with you on surulere remix.......mhen phyno killed!....He added a new dimension and flavour to that song!.....

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Synordlee I do not totally agree with his ya list

Surulere remix was a hit, wizkid nailed the track, and some of phyno's best lines are found in that track.

Double wahala remix is a banger, ask dj's they av substituted the original for the remix on their playlist, currently the youtube view of the remix is times two the original..

Do u knw that kukere remix is the highest viewed audio mp4 on youtube?..i tink the remix is better

Ma opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by kisstbynature(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
So D'banj and Davido have been spoiling other people's songs... well D'banj I would say did, cos I bet he asked to do a remix with dem to revive his dying career... and Davido who buys his lyrics can possibly have nothing to offer on another person's song
grin

Iamsynord:
A remix is meant to make a song more appealing and a bigger hit. This List contains Songs which the Original versions were massive hits and The Remix which in most cases were unneeded fell short of The expectations and status of the first song.

1) Scapegoat Remix ft KanyeWest - This Highlife and Enjoyable tune By Dbanj Was Totally destroyed by The Remix. Not even having the Yeezus on it could make up things.One of the worst of the worst remixes ever.A tarnish to Dbanj and Kanye Career.

2) Kukere Rmx Ft Dbanj- This Iyanys song was already a Mega hit .i still wonder what a Remix was needed for." from lagos to London" She shake her bo"""" .Totally dissapointing remix.

3) First All rmx ft Dbanj - I dont Know why Dbanj really Does bad to song he remixes.Apart from Naeto C tony montana rmx nd Mr Endowned,the rest are sorry cases.
First of All remix is Totally not needed and dissapointed a Lot of People. It was even housed on Dbanj 's album.

4) Damiduro rmx ft Akon- Aside the Side Where Akon Said "Emi gangan lo lowo" i am d Rich man " This Track is completely not what one would expect. Very much wack remix.

5) Double Wahala rmx ft Dbanj- Here is Mr Dbanj Again on Oritse Femi Hit Single " Double Wahala" A wizkid or Burna boy would have done Better.Rated between a little good and bad. Much more was expected.

6l Woju remix ft Davido & tiwa savage- Woju was such a Hit single .When the remix was announced with Davido,Everyone was expecting a bigger hit. Tiwa Savage on the released remix only added to the already Poor And highly unneeded remix which dissapointed a lot of kiss Daniel fans.

7) Show You The Money rmx ft Tyga - Wizkid Why ?? Only God knows what wizkid was thinking when he featured Tyga on this Remix. One of The Wackest Wizkid's Track Ever.Totally unneeded.

cool indomie Rmx Ft Davido - Indomie remix despite featuring Davido is so offpoint .Davido failed to deliver on the Track and soon,the remix faded away like smoke.

9) Surelere Rmx - I personally believe an hit song dont need a remix.Only unknown Songs.Dr Sid Surelere rmx ft Wizkid and Phyno is a Big No no .The Song didnt make any impact at all.The one with tiwa savage is even worst.

10) Shoki Remix - After the Successful remix ft Davido and Olamide,Lil kesh went ahead to unveil another remix ft Eva,chindinma and Cynthia Morgan The End Result is Disaster .Tho The artistes did their best,The Remix was just not it.
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by endisticks(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2015
its either the OP is deaf or he is half deaf

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Fabian32(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
6 & 9 thó
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by fortunechy(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
ur opinion doesnt matter anyway.
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by obrian(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2015
How on earth did this OP's personal opinion make FP?
@OP, what's ur criteria?
Are u a musician, songwriter, producer of DJ?
Abeg park for corner!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Immaculate Feat. Thin Tall Tony – "Love Affair" (Video) / Download Drake How About Now Mp3 / Wiz Khalifa – Something New Ft Ty Dolla Sign Download (luvmp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.