Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) (30630 Views)

TOP 10 Nigerian Hit Songs Of 2017 / Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs For The Weekend (Official Charts) / Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Abbey2sam(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
dbanj be spoiling peoples song since 600AD
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iamsynord:
A remix is meant to make a song more appealing and a bigger hit. This List contains Songs which the Original versions were massive hits and The Remix which in most cases were unneeded fell short of The expectations and status of the first song.

1) Scapegoat Remix ft KanyeWest - This Highlife and Enjoyable tune By Dbanj Was Totally destroyed by The Remix. Not even having the Yeezus on it could make up things.One of the worst of the worst remixes ever.A tarnish to Dbanj and Kanye Career.

2) Kukere Rmx Ft Dbanj- This Iyanys song was already a Mega hit .i still wonder what a Remix was needed for." from lagos to London" She shake her bo"""" .Totally dissapointing remix.

3) First All rmx ft Dbanj - I dont Know why Dbanj really Does bad to song he remixes.Apart from Naeto C tony montana rmx nd Mr Endowned,the rest are sorry cases.
First of All remix is Totally not needed and dissapointed a Lot of People. It was even housed on Dbanj 's album.

4) Damiduro rmx ft Akon- Aside the Side Where Akon Said "Emi gangan lo lowo" i am d Rich man " This Track is completely not what one would expect. Very much wack remix.

5) Double Wahala rmx ft Dbanj- Here is Mr Dbanj Again on Oritse Femi Hit Single " Double Wahala" A wizkid or Burna boy would have done Better.Rated between a little good and bad. Much more was expected.

6l Woju remix ft Davido & tiwa savage- Woju was such a Hit single .When the remix was announced with Davido,Everyone was expecting a bigger hit. Tiwa Savage on the released remix only added to the already Poor And highly unneeded remix which dissapointed a lot of kiss Daniel fans.

7) Show You The Money rmx ft Tyga - Wizkid Why ?? Only God knows what wizkid was thinking when he featured Tyga on this Remix. One of The Wackest Wizkid's Track Ever.Totally unneeded.

cool indomie Rmx Ft Davido - Indomie remix despite featuring Davido is so offpoint .Davido failed to deliver on the Track and soon,the remix faded away like smoke.

9) Surelere Rmx - I personally believe an hit song dont need a remix.Only unknown Songs.Dr Sid Surelere rmx ft Wizkid and Phyno is a Big No no .The Song didnt make any impact at all.The one with tiwa savage is even worst.

10) Shoki Remix - After the Successful remix ft Davido and Olamide,Lil kesh went ahead to unveil another remix ft Eva,chindinma and Cynthia Morgan The End Result is Disaster .Tho The artistes did their best,The Remix was just not it.

I LOVE SURULERE REMIX. ESPECIALLY HOW WIZKID CHANGED THE SUBJECT TO HIS HOOD INSTEAD OF 'SURULERE' THE VIRTUE.
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by desy24444(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ojuelegba rmx by wizkid is anoda mess
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by bonechamberlain(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iamsynord:

5) Double Wahala rmx ft Dbanj- Here is Mr Dbanj Again on Oritse Femi Hit Single " Double Wahala" A wizkid or Burna boy would have done Better.Rated between a little good and bad. Much more was expected.
I agree with u on all except for this. d banj Is not a good singer especially when featured but he did perfectly well on double wahala
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by obrian(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iamsynord:

My Criteria ..

Check out my song. here

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

I just listened to ur song. Its just an average song really.

I advice u hook up with Dbanj to do a remix of it. It will sell the song better and prolly make it a hit!
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
obrian:

I just listened to ur song. Its just an average song really.

I advice u hook up with Dbanj to do a remix of it. It will sell the song better and prolly make it a hit!

Hmnn ..Thanks Obrian.

It all depends on inspiration and wat u really want from him .Dbanj is good
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by caprini1: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
CuteTj:
I agree with 2, 5, 7 and 9.

I don't agree with Woju remix. Woju remix was way better than the original especially Tiwa's part. I deleted the original for the remix.
Yeah ....Tiwas voice killed it.Tiwas voice is like maggi added to tasteless food.
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Afam4eva(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
I prefer Surulere remix to the original and j can't see that many people here do too. I don't think it deserves to be on this list.
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by elderhimself(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
How abt Wizkid's Ojuelegba rmx with Drake ?
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by DozieInc(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Woju n surulere shouldnt be on d list
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iamsynord:
A remix is meant to make a song more appealing and a bigger hit. This List contains Songs which the Original versions were massive hits and The Remix which in most cases were unneeded fell short of The expectations and status of the first song.

1) Scapegoat Remix ft KanyeWest - This Highlife and Enjoyable tune By Dbanj Was Totally destroyed by The Remix. Not even having the Yeezus on it could make up things.One of the worst of the worst remixes ever.A tarnish to Dbanj and Kanye Career.

2) Kukere Rmx Ft Dbanj- This Iyanys song was already a Mega hit .i still wonder what a Remix was needed for." from lagos to London" She shake her bo"""" .Totally dissapointing remix.

3) First All rmx ft Dbanj - I dont Know why Dbanj really Does bad to song he remixes.Apart from Naeto C tony montana rmx nd Mr Endowned,the rest are sorry cases.
First of All remix is Totally not needed and dissapointed a Lot of People. It was even housed on Dbanj 's album.

4) Damiduro rmx ft Akon- Aside the Side Where Akon Said "Emi gangan lo lowo" i am d Rich man " This Track is completely not what one would expect. Very much wack remix.

6l Woju remix ft Davido & tiwa savage- Woju was such a Hit single .When the remix was announced with Davido,Everyone was expecting a bigger hit. Tiwa Savage on the released remix only added to the already Poor And highly unneeded remix which dissapointed a lot of kiss Daniel fans.

7) Show You The Money rmx ft Tyga - Wizkid Why ?? Only God knows what wizkid was thinking when he featured Tyga on this Remix. One of The Wackest Wizkid's Track Ever.Totally unneeded.

cool indomie Rmx Ft Davido - Indomie remix despite featuring Davido is so offpoint .Davido failed to deliver on the Track and soon,the remix faded away like smoke.

9) Surelere Rmx - I personally believe an hit song dont need a remix.Only unknown Songs.Dr Sid Surelere rmx ft Wizkid and Phyno is a Big No no .The Song didnt make any impact at all.The one with tiwa savage is even worst.

10) Shoki Remix - After the Successful remix ft Davido and Olamide,Lil kesh went ahead to unveil another remix ft Eva,chindinma and Cynthia Morgan The End Result is Disaster .Tho The artistes did their best,The Remix was just not it.

U may right 4d rest bt i won't agree wt @ all 4 Double wahala rmx nd Woju rmx, dey r awesome 2me. Individual differences though!
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by enitey(f): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
'Woju remix is just too good
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by erumena(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iamsynord:

No. 6, 9 and 10 shouldn't be on that list!
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iamsynord:

9) Surelere Rmx - I personally believe an hit song dont need a remix. Only unknown Songs.Dr Sid Surelere rmx ft Wizkid and Phyno is a Big No no .The Song didnt make any impact at all.The one with tiwa savage is even worst.

While alot of us will agree with you on some of the songs on the list, the bolded shows the sentiment behind much of the other songs on the list. Its just your personal opinion. You just dont like remixes. The list is not a "fans' decision" list.
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by anssy(f): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
woky:
Woju rmx shouldn't be on that list.

Seconded
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by LLVelly: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
SURULERE rmx ft wizkid & phyno? U dnt know GoodMusic at all. If u understood what phyno did to that song.The best ever verse from phyno. Re-write ur list asap.
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Elin: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided * undecided undecidedFor Surulere Rmx not to make sense I think u are realy high on monkey tail. undecidedFor Surulere Rmx not make sense I think u are realy high on monkey tail. cool undecided * undecided undecidedFor Surulere Rmx not to make sense I think u are realy high on monkey tail. undecidedFor Surulere Rmx not make sense I think u are realy high on monkey tail.
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Nonsii07(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Number 6,9,10 shouldn't be on that list, surulere rmx is a cool song.
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Dcmg2(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Surulere remix?Like seriously?But i think wizkid and phyno brought something special to that song
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by softvio(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iamsynord boss what will you say about 2face ft T-pain - Rainbow rmx?
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by softvio(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iamsynord OP you get sense D'Banj sabi spoil ppl song ehh.. But Shoki rmx sopoz dey that list
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by donwise1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
did I just see woju remix there? lol you don spoil everything
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by PapateeOfLife(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nairalanders please download his song to support good music. It's on my playlist.

Iamsynord:
I got no hate For Dbanj infact am his Greatest fan But when it comes to remix ..its a no ..This is Just the Plain Truth .

Well check out my own song

lol

Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
softvio:
Iamsynord OP you get sense D'Banj sabi spoil ppl song ehh.. But Shoki rmx sopoz dey that list

check well he day dere
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by jamih: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
I was feeling d list not until wen I get to Surulere remix.. d song is tight, the remix makes it even more tighter..
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by DammyOlu123(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
maestromedal:
This compilation shows dis OP does not reside in nigeria and if he does,I bet he lives. In borno where the sound of bomb blast had affected him,dats y he no sabi wack from hot...SMH

Lmfao!!! this is just mean! grin
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by 1stHola: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=28pt]Dbanj[/size] Is
Such
A
Disaster
grin
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by 1stHola: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=28pt]Dbanj[/size] Is
Such
A
Disaster
grin
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by dimenex(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ojuelegba rmx with sarkodie really make sense.
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by ChukChinCol(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
9 and 10 for what? Are u just a hater 4 remixes...
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by bummyla(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) by wanted(m): 1:21am On Aug 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
I got no hate For Dbanj infact am his Greatest fan But when it comes to remix ..its a no ..This is Just the Plain Truth .

Well check out my own song

lol

guy sit down. u nor sabi music like someone said earlier like 5 songs on that list dey alright for Pete's sake Wetin do double wahala remix?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Drake How About Now Mp3 / Wiz Khalifa – Something New Ft Ty Dolla Sign Download (luvmp) / Chris Brown - Undecided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.