Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Excesses Of The Nigerian Police Force - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Excesses Of The Nigerian Police Force (687 Views)

High Tech Gadgets Nigerian Police Should Adopt For Effective Functionality.(pic) / Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India / The Excesses Of SARS Have Got To End!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excesses Of The Nigerian Police Force by phadat(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hi nairalanders please allow me share my horrible experience at the hands of the Nigerian police force

I had an appointment in Asaba this morning unfortunately I was already late so I decided to hurry so as not to disappoint my boss, when I got to Agbor asaba express way I noticed the two vehicles in front of me stopped abruptly in order not have head on collision with any of them as there was no way I could successfully brake , I decided to swerve and come down by the shoulder of the express way lo and behold it was the men of the Nigerian police force that flagged down the two vehicle infront of me, immediately swerved and gained the express way back only for one of the officer to shoot sporadically in the air, I decided to drive on thinking they shot in the air because of the vehicle that they stopped then I heard another shot this time it was aimed at my vehicle for whatever reason my car was not hit and the guy with me said we better not stop here as the place is a lonely place we then drove on about five minutes later they where in hot pursuit of my car I sped on with the hope of getting to a crowded area where I will have many witnesses as I do not know the intentions of this people, on getting close to Umunede junction I slowed down and started trafficating to the right as I was on the speed lane the driver of the hilux they where in overtook me from the same right and crashed their vehicle into my car the impact pushed my car on to the demarcation between the express way.

To cut a long story short the youth in the area became incensed threatening to burn Down their vehicle and while all this was going on I told the guy besides me to start recording everything that was going even from the point where I noticed we where being pursued, I made sure my colleague snapped them and their name tags. , we later towed my vehicle to the nearest police station where they opted to settle the matter by paying for my damaged fender and I agreed to buy the shaft that pulled they also begged that I delete the pictures I took and the recorded clip.
Attached below is the pics of the damaged vehicle , I won't be uploading their pics and their vehicle because if I do and they are sacked I won't be the one receiving their salaries so am letting bygones be bygones, please join me in thanking God because I would have been a dead man

Re: Excesses Of The Nigerian Police Force by ladyF(f): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oh my....
Re: Excesses Of The Nigerian Police Force by phadat(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my....
my sister see me oh, I no be yahoo guy , I no carry exhibit, just going about my lawful duty

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 20years In Prison / Police AIG To Unrepentant Ondo Killer Cops: Remember, ‘there Is God’ / Pic: Man Spent 20 Years On Death Row For Murder Of A Man Who Was Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.