Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games (1936 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by Dontaxer: 3:59am On Mar 23, 2009
Hi ladies and gentlemen. Pls i nid ur help on dis. There is the chick, i saw in sch, she's my junior by abt 3yrs. She's beautiful, yung, stunin, sexy, always smiling,charming eyes,like a top model, what else can i say she's lyke a complete lady. She's my dream gurl. I saw her in sch when trying to board sch cab, but didnt boda talking to her or her frnd. She used to be a little gurl back then in teenage section in church, but oh! Men she's a big gurl now, making so much sense. I enquired abt her 4rm my sista who was her senior in sec sch and got some info. Finally 1 lovely morning i met her, we exchange greetins, pleasantries, asked her where she was stayin, her dept, told her where i was stayin . Later in the day i saw her while i was rushing to a viewing center for a match(newcastle v man utd) when news came in dat my team was 1 nil down, wit the bad news coupled with fact that a guy was slightly close to her(imagined it was her boi friend),i didnt want to close coz i was upset, she smiled at me for some seconds & walked away. Few days later i stole her numba 4rm my sista's phone & sent her text, requesting her to accept my frnd request on facebook. Later called her & explained myself beta, she told me she hadnt be online for a long while. Later i sent her a text apologizing for not getting her numba directly from her. I called her time to time to see her she was doin, Few days later i sent her an sms at the end of the text i said ' hi cutie,how r doin', she didnt reply. Later the next day i saw her we exchange greetings but i was in a hurry & left. 2days later i calld her why she didnt reply my text earlier on, she said notin. I later sent her a text again, asking her when it will be convenient for her, for us to meet , so we can get to knw each oda beta. Up till dis moment she hasn't replied me. So i decided not to call her again , so i dont pass a wrong msg to her . Just yesterday she finally added me on facebook. I knw my story long but i nid ur suggestion's, esspecially the ladies in the house coz am crazy abt her,
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by yme1(f): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2009
maybe she don dey consider you
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by Dvampire(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2009
'bone' her till she calls back

1 Like

Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by poshangel: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2009
u are obviously playing games on your mind. this girl no want you, your story does not make much sense either.
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by webpro(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2009
bro, maybe u need to change ur strategy. she has accepted you on facebook does not say she is beginning to accept u, I want to see a friend off now, I would love to giv u some guildlines in hooking up wit a gal through calls and sms. sure, you will enjoy it.

if u border her, you become a pest, and you wouldnt want that. send me a blank mail to netpro206@yahoo.com, wit the subject, Don Taxer from Nairaland, I would sure reply ur mail. dont worry u would find it interesting, its working for me and my friends, and it will work for u too. 07031985934 is my no. stephen is d name
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by simplysmat(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2009
If this is all that has happened, there is no indication that she has any feelings for you. I'd advice you not to get ahead of yourself as she hasn't even acknowledged you, even as a friend, you're just an acquaintance. My point is that you're falling too fast for your own good and she's not bothered in the least. Forget her matter if you cannot be more direct with her.
Besides she's a very fine girl and in school, you know there's most likely a long queue of boys like you and so you can only be direct and very thorough if you will have any chance of ANYTHING.
GOOD LUCK SHA!
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by MoneyRule(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ Don taxer
what part of this your story makes it unclear to you that she isn't into you
Forget the "she added me on facebook" crap cos it's possible she accepted all the friend requests she got!
Either restrategize(you used a very very poor strategy) or quit the chase.
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by segzicres(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2009
GUY go straight to her and tell her how you really feel. tell her bitch i've been tying to get you but you're playing hard to get, i want you to drop your fence for me.
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2009
If i was a boy, i'd know how to woo a lady.
You're going about it wrongly.
You should have walked up to her and asked for her number.
Even if she refuses, you don't give up.

Anyway, just try to call her occasionally, just to say hi.
Give her time to get used to receiving your calls.
Later on, you can start asking for a date.
If you want her, just be patient.
It works.
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by bluespice(f): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2009
thank you diva
its huge wonder how men succeed these days if they dont know the basics

that said poster the girl is soooo not into u
cant u even deduce that from ur post?
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by finemocha(f): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2009
1. stop analyzing everylil thing she does
2. im amazed u actually memorized ur textes
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by Riodiao(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2009
:p
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by Riodiao(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2009
Shun da bitch
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by eyonigger(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2009
u have self destructed ur getting that chick, ur strategy was whack, u have lost her, unless u wana re-strategize and step up ya game.
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by kcash: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2009
your approach would probably have been the first turn off for her and really if you keep callin' her it would only make things worse, you should consider restrategising', 1st step build confidence and approach her face to face, dnt b too emotional cos it cud "make her sick of you", juz b calm gist wiv her on a lighter mood, develop a good sense of humour, dnt throw yourself all out on her, after every conversation give her something to look forward too!, you can probably start from there @least.

for relationship, love and sex tips visit: http://sexandhumanity..com
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by yme1(f): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2009
oya more comment
fire onnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by Riodiao(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2009
Am loving dis, pls more comments
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by eyonigger(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2009
I guess this people requesting for more comments falls in the same category as the poster. grin
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by MaiSuya(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2009
mind games tongue
Re: Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games by Czarskit(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2009
~ Gamez ~

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Act This Way. / How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger / All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.