Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,500 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. (3674 Views)

Cleaner Needed Around Festac,apple Junction And 2nd Rainbow. / N.S.G.C Interview Invitation / N.S.G.C Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by eHustler(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
U're invited for an Interview on Tu:11/8/15 at 48,Ikwere Road(1st Floor),Rumuokwuta Junction,beside Cherubim Church.PH by 8am.RF No:KG/HQ/110.TIME IS IMPORTANT

Got the above message this afternoon. Please does anybody know them. Are they real? Please I need your quick responses before I waste my time and hard earned money travelling.
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by ennobel2: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wat is the name of the coy
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by eHustler(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
ennobel2:
Wat is the name of the coy

N.S.G.C. Googled it but couldn't find anything.
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by ndukwejoe(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
they are like GNLD, forever living product. the give health talk and brag about making money.
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by eHustler(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
ndukwejoe:
they are like GNLD, forever living product. the give health talk and brag about making money.

Thanks jare. Don't even know how they got my data. These people ehn! I don't know whether na by force to sell drugs?
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by uscofield: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
eHustler:
U're invited for an Interview on Tu:11/8/15 at 48,Ikwere Road(1st Floor),Rumuokwuta Junction,beside Cherubim Church.PH by 8am.RF No:KG/HQ/110.TIME IS IMPORTANT

Got the above message this afternoon. Please does anybody know them. Are they real? Please I need your quick responses before I waste my time and hard earned money travelling.

No gooooo, after long talk for hours, they go ask you to pay 13k form a licence, at a time, them go begin collect 1k for the same form. if you go, na only you go waka go.
Scammers everywhere.
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by BensonPK(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
I just received the same text. B
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by columbs(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Who attended the interview today
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by glimpse(f): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2015
scam of life.... if you know what this plc looks like. I reside in port harcourt BTW.
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by nel76(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
These guys are every where in ph with different names sourcing out for folks that are desperate for job and believe me, u will be highly disappointed. II purposed went there on one of my free days. Pretended if am fully with them with smart answers to there funny questions till wen they requested for 13k for form....3 guys rushed the form to cut the whole story short with there fake motivation jabs.....I later got the form for 500 cos I really want to see what d next level will look like

Next level come and see ikwere pple everywhere with unquestionable character and behaviour......and for u to be amazed this guys do their so called interview almost every two or three days in a week with different faces( noticed that anytime I pass through rumuokuta junction)
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by Countersam(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
I got this text today, funny enough I applied just this morning after seeing the publication.

You are hereby invited for an interview and screening on Monday 11th July, with NSGC Ltd #48, Ikwerre Road Rumuokwuta Junction, Opposite Bills Pharmacy PH. By 9am. Job ID: HTM694. Inquiries pls call: Michael. 08025313400. Dress well and be patient.

I almost jumped up to iron my clothes before second thoughts told me to search for info online, abi my resume is too attractive for then to contact me within 12hrs. Behold as usual na nairaland clear my doubts.

Thank God for nairaland.
Re: N.S.G.C Rumuokuta Junction, Port-harcourt. by Mcbenjamin(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Don't waste your time is GNLD

(1) (Reply)

Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary / What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank / I Made A Mistake While Filling My Navy Form, Any Way To Make Changes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.