Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,364 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity (23378 Views)

South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / 5 Interesting Facts About Nothern-nigeria Pride Queen Aminat (pics) / Igbos Vs Yorubas: Similarities In Diversity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Sweetlemon(f): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
aim5:

Yeah the cap is Yoruba you have a point. But it still doesn't mean that the two groups are closely related. Helll, most people wouldn't know that that traditional Esan wrap is also worn in Ghana. Does it mean that Esan and the Ghanian group that also wears the same shoulder wrap are related? Probably not. I've also seen a few Esan men wear those Northerner- styled caps, does that mean they're also related?

True.
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by wytecat: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Be it Lagoon-igbo, Lagos-igbo, Delta-igbo, North-igbo and East-igbo, you all are natives and indigenous to one region only, the only iboland, and that is SE! Now kill yourselves!

1 Like

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by darfay: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheruv:

Yes!
The SS Igbos are our blood kiss and we'd go to war to defend them if they're threatened by vermins from the other SS angry

First go and defend aguleri from going into xtinction no thanks to the igalas.
So oga remove the iroko tree from ur eyes before taking off the speck from someone else's

1 Like

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by cheruv: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
darfay:

First go and defend aguleri from going into xtinction no thanks to the igalas.
So oga remove the iroko tree from ur eyes before taking off the speck from someone else's
Continue having HBP on Igbo issues cheesy
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by darfay: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
explorer250:

hehehe no vex abeg. Who told you that you are the majority? How many local governments do urhobo have? Oh is it because you allied with other minorities to steal the majority status from us? Meanwhile you can believe anything as long as we are numerical greater than.

But wait oh!, how did an igbo man manage to be governor when you people are in majority? Lolz i laugh in swahili.
So did is why you claim that igbo deltas are not igbos so that you can dominate and proclaim them minority?

Igbophobia is a dangerous disease desist from it before it becomes pathological and chronic
What a big fool you are wanted 2 ignore u but c urgently nid to be sent back to da prehistoric cave u crawled out from.
Urhobos are the largest ethnic group in delta state with a population more than dat of bayelsa nd ekiti state respectivel.according to the census of 2006 the most populous local govt in delta state re as follows ughelli north,warri south west ,isoko south,ughelli south,uvwie,sapele,ethiope E $ W b4 ika north which is the highest rankig of the so called parasitic anioma(barren land) with the lowest being patani,bomadi,ndokwa east,ukwaani,aniocha N $ S,oshimi south(d wan with yigbo akpu as hq) with last five being from anioma even the least urhobo local govt hich is udu is more populous than majority of those.ughelli N $ S is more populous than the entire enuani area(4 local govts).when u add the figures up urhobos(delta central nd a very large chunch of the metropolitan warri south west[second largest metro area in ss]) would give 2 million nd anioma withthe inclusion of the isokos in ndokwa east (second largest ward there) would give a total of 1.3million .abi u think say na number of local govts,if alimosho was in delta the yorubas would have taken second spot off u guys with just wan lga or u think say na d typical yigbo house wey u go c wan house trek 2 miles b4 u go c anoder wan,if think dats how delta central nd south is den u better think again. Very soon u will us dat delta is more Populous Dan lagos bcoz of the landmass nd no of lga.u lucky I don't knw hw to post links so google it, test nd c if u've not bin foolish
Then as for our igbo govm chech who gave him d highest vote
Delta is wan of the largest oil nd gas producing region in africa nd largest producer of rubber in nigeria nd ur anioma abi na bad land has none.PARaSitE
Then as for asaba being capital there is also a govt house in warri nd urhobos have more rep Dan u guys at the state house of assembly with 11 to 9.
You delta yigboz don't deserve a state we gonna lease u guys to anambra.
Make una put hands Let's make delta a model state ungrateful f^2(fake deltans,fake yigiboz) nor gree.
Bloody civilian don't mind the errors nd don't bother quoting me Cox am done with u
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by darfay: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
@ sweetlemon good job joor don't mind those agbayas but u dint include much on isoko nd urhobo

1 Like

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by darfay: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheruv:

Continue having HBP on Igbo issues cheesy
Oh my God don't tell me d brave igalas have already sent the aguleri's to their early xtinction I heared awka is nxt
My prayers with u guys ok hope u. Guys survive it

1 Like

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by cheruv: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
darfay:

Oh my God don't tell me d brave igalas have already sent the aguleri's to their early xtinction I heared awka is nxt
My prayers with u guys ok hope u. Guys survive it
I just prescribed amylodipine for someone.. Its a fast acting vasodilator in BP cases.should I prescribe for you too
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Sweetlemon(f): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2015
darfay:
@ sweetlemon good job joor don't mind those agbayas but u dint include much on isoko nd urhobo

I'm so sorry my dear. Thanks

1 Like

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by darfay: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
cheruv:

I just prescribed amylodipine for myself.. Its a fast acting vasodilator in BP cases,bigotry nd. My temporal insanity dat occurs from tym to tym .should I prescribe for explorer250 too
Nwoke watin happen na, all this for you nd yes it 'll be perfect for explorer250 also
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by cheruv: 1:37am On Aug 23, 2015
darfay:

Nwoke watin happen na, all this for you nd yes it 'll be perfect for explorer250 also
Bigotry at its peak!
Why were you absent when I was quashing the heads of your bigoted brothers this morn? Its really shameless that your cowardic tribesmen can't produce anything better.
Continue hiding behind the skirt of your sister in bigotry and when its time, I'd offer you up to Baal melkart grin
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Maxberg(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2021

Parasite stick to ur Delta state and stop trying to steal Eastern region oil grin grin grin. Oil thieves.

dont make me to think that igbos are stvpid. Are you an imbēcilę? who wants to steal who's oil, do you have a single drop of oil in your dry land SE?.. You and your se people are very sicck I swear.
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by SonOfEl(m): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2021
Maxberg:

dont make me to think that igbos are stvpid. Are you an imbēcilę? who wants to steal who's oil, do you have a single drop of oil in your dry land SE?.. You and your se people are very sicck I swear.

Leave igbo oil in asaba, ogwashi ikwu, oshimili, aniocha, obigbo, Egbema, ndoki, ALL IN THE "SOUTH SOUTH" ZONE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Slang "419" And Ghana-must-go(the Bag) / Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) / Aguleri Ofala Festival 2021: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.