Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,380 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) (83183 Views)

Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" / Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by bustyhelen(f): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tonto Dikeh and hubby Oladunni Churchill stepped out for their first official outing last night, August 9, 2015 for the Fast and Funny concert in celebration of Seyi Law’s 10th year anniversary on stage as a comedian....

Source: http://thenet.ng/2015/08/exclusive-photos-tonto-dikeh-steps-out-with-husband-officially/

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by lonelydora: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
That moment i was waiting for Tonto to release a song and all of a sudden I saw her trad news. Just thinking, Is Tonto still in music industry? Thought she was signed by D'banj and her name changed to Pokolee. Well, congrats to them.

That moment when I look downstairs and see INTROVERT and her variant cousins wishing to be like me.

Well, at my age and social standing I don't celebrate FTC (whatever that means).

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
okay..

Goes back to sleep

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Swaggzkid: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
LOL for their mind they are drunk in love abi?

I give them 7months, the story line will change like apc

*modified for those quoting me like say na them be the groom or relatives to the bride*

Mrs Tonto , marriage life cannot be and will never be compared to that of my darling old crush Mrs. Mercy

You know why Tonto get big eye!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
2 comment and already in fp. to-to dick-ie is married yet nairaland mods still dey do everything possible to get her. oyo for all of u.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by ELTON123(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
This one go touch seun for heart kidney

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by brookedav: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nyc I guess
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mtcheeeew..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by HemmanuelRichy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun!

I feel for you bro

Get well soon

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by kennydee05(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wishing blissful and life long marriage....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by kieskies(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
She is living her dream

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by gesoilo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Step out how

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by exemen: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
well..... i dey imagine aw obasanjo go b ur father -in-law

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by mekaboy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
tonto dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by cocoberry(f): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by tola9jaa: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
exemen:

grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by MzzTega(f): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tonto is not ready to leave the spotlight,No no no not just yet.

Congrats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by deadZONE: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Chaiii all my crush are getting married....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by jhuzcoyle(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
it's like he was forced to marry her

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by dapsoneh: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sseun
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by hrykanu231(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
It's gonna make FP since Tonto is involved..
Securing my land

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
The last pic looks like the guy is sampling anoda nyash!!! By their eyes, u shall know dem. Nice couple anyway.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Taleeysun(f): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Untop introduction not even wedding..

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by akpanikpe(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
(Quote) (report) (like) (shear)

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Bodmas06: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Trully the guy resemble Obasanjo

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by DankemzI(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
O thanks to the lawd Another single lady rescued from the grip of singlenessgrin Ton to hope you know what ya doing? This whole marriage seems to me, as if you're acting your script But the reality sets in when you have to wake up 3:30 to prepare the family for the day grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
embarassed kiss

God bless their home. Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Genevieve stil get hope if toto decay fit still marry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by RobinHez(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
What is all this rubbish about Tonto Dikeh today...? Is this what life has turned into? Heard she's already pregnant...

And she's just doing introduction..? And who is the fella dat is moving these H.orse shiits to the the frontpage?? What do u want us to do with it?

We should emulate her??

This trend is getting annoying daily!! I feel like slapping someone! angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by tizblink: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omoh Tonto don really hold this one oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.