Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255558 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Things are easing up little by little.
God has a way of doing His things - in these days of highlighted scarcity, we are making more profitable contacts.

But the scarcity is too tough.
If you would like to make your purchases through us, kindly contact me.
ay4real1, thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Blackkie:
Things are easing up little by little.
God has a way of doing His things - in these days of highlighted scarcity, we are making more profitable contacts.

But the scarcity is too tough.
If you would like to make your purchases through us, kindly contact me.
ay4real1, thank you so much.

God bless your hustle bro. I intend starting this business very soon but the problem I have is transportation issue. I can get a car but I don't know how to drive it.
Hopefully, I will go and register by month ending. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thank you!
We are waiting for your testimony

scampy:

God bless your hustle bro. I intend starting this business very soon but the problem I have is transportation issue. I can get a car but I don't know how to drive it.
Hopefully, I will go and register by month ending. Keep it up.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello!
If you have any contact of poultry farm owner[s], you can make some money by bringing it down to Lagos environment for fast sales.
As i write now, the scarcity is biting harder. Someone who brought about 800 crates of eggs to Aguda Surulere today sold them off within an hour. The good thing was that it was a cash based sales and many who wanted it never got enough.
Talk to us if you have such access.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Kingsteve(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Blackkie:
Hello!
If you have any contact of poultry farm owner[s], you can make some money by bringing it down to Lagos environment for fast sales.
As i write now, the scarcity is biting harder. Someone who brought about 800 crates of eggs to Aguda Surulere today sold them off within an hour. The good thing was that it was a cash based sales and many who wanted it never got enough.
Talk to us if you have such access.
I have contact of a farm owner...poultry included.
The thing is...it's based in Abuja, so I don't know if we can work out something.
Lemme know if something can be worked out, so I can contact the farm owner.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thank you.
Unfortunately Abuja is too far from Lagos.
I do not know how they can move eggs that long distance.

However, if your contact has any contact here in Lagos and surrounding states, we can look into that now that there is hot demand.

Kingsteve:

I have contact of a farm owner...poultry included.
The thing is...it's based in Abuja, so I don't know if we can work out something.
Lemme know if something can be worked out, so I can contact the farm owner.
Cheers!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kmaxx(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lagos Lagos Lagos! It's all Lagos! Isn't there farms/major distributors or better still can't I do this biz and get good ROI as I do not reside in Lagos? Abuja based noni...
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kmaxx(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Abuja? I base in Abuja. Though not a distributor as Blackkie, I'm looking at starting as a newbie and in small scale to test ground.

Blackkie:
Thank you.
Unfortunately Abuja is too far from Lagos.
I do not know how they can move eggs that long distance.

However, if your contact has any contact here in Lagos and surrounding states, we can look into that now that there is hot demand.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sorry i know less about Abuja.
My research was based in Lagos so also my practice.

You can make it going into the business BUT BUT first, go for apprenticeship where you can get REAL life knowledge without spending your money.

kmaxx:
Lagos Lagos Lagos! It's all Lagos! Isn't there farms/major distributors or better still can't I do this biz and get good ROI as I do not reside in Lagos? Abuja based noni...
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is not funny at all.
Could you believe - a farm sells 9,000 crates of egg weekly in this Lagos?

I was introduced to them but they could not offer me even a crate - Reason, they ration their supply.
But i was glad before i left their office - i struct a nice bargain!
Egg distribution ROCKS!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am documenting my finding about EGG DISTRIBUTION.
This will come out as an E-Book for entrepreneurs who will like to invest in this area.
I believe and promise any reader who will pick it up that he will get the basic knowledge about egg distribution at a glance.
It will remain a BRANDED GUIDE!
Watch out for it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Are you aware that some CABALS control the egg distribution business?
Yes, they are!
It is HARD for someone who is distributing for a farm to allow you access to the farm. They cannot tell you the prices they got the product from the farms and when you break into their ranks, their first question is who introduced you to the farm?

On tuesday, i succeeded in breaking into the sales force of a farm in downtown Ilaro Ogun state, the head of sales brought me aside and kept asking me how i got into their list. Finally she scolded the lady that linked me to the farm. She was of the opinion that she is spoiling the system, reducing her profit share and that of other dealers.

The sales manager simply told my contacts that they would have been selling to me and making more profit for themselves instead exposing their source of income to others.

You will observe that the information about farms, their location, contacts and possibly the offer prices for the different sizes of the crates. Now i am compiling them as much as i can, if you have such information kindly send it across.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Good morning Bro. Your EBook, is it going to be free?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Idowu2828: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Good morning bro, Kudos to u and more God support 4u, I sent u mail but replying failure. Pls can u send me ur mobile contact 4 discussion and probably meetings. Ismailadejumo@gmail.com Thanks
Blackkie:
Are you aware that some CABALS control the egg distribution business?
Yes, they are!
It is HARD for someone who is distributing for a farm to allow you access to the farm. They cannot tell you the prices they got the product from the farms and when you break into their ranks, their first question is who introduced you to the farm?

On tuesday, i succeeded in breaking into the sales force of a farm in downtown Ilaro Ogun state, the head of sales brought me aside and kept asking me how i got into their list. Finally she scolded the lady that linked me to the farm. She was of the opinion that she is spoiling the system, reducing her profit share and that of other dealers.

The sales manager simply told my contacts that they would have been selling to me and making more profit for themselves instead exposing their source of income to others.

You will observe that the information about farms, their location, contacts and possibly the offer prices for the different sizes of the crates. Now i am compiling them as much as i can, if you have such information kindly send it across.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Free?
Yes.

scampy:
Good morning Bro. Your EBook, is it going to be free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Check your e-mail.

Idowu2828:
Good morning bro, Kudos to u and more God support 4u, I sent u mail but replying failure. Pls can u send me ur mobile contact 4 discussion and probably meetings. Ismailadejumo@gmail.com Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Blackkie:
Free?
Yes.

Nice one then. Remember to quote me when it is ready o. I am interested in reading it. Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2015
You can join us in our upcoming seminar where we shall disect all we have found out about egg distribution.
It has been a loaded event and the next one will be better.

scampy:

Nice one then. Remember to quote me when it is ready o. I am interested in reading it. Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Blackkie:
You can join us in our upcoming seminar where we shall disect all we have found out about egg distribution.
It has been a loaded event and the next one will be better.

The address?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by firefunmi(f): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are doing a great job, Blackkie. Egg distribution has been making a lot of sense in the past few weeks. I am an egg distributor and I have been feeling like Buhari recently cool. I sell to both wholesalers and retailers. Am interested in your seminar please let me know when it is coming up. I will follow up with a mail. Mine is yemi_olorunsola@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Feeling like Buhari via egg distribution?
Thats great.

The seminar is coming up soon in Surulere, you will be informed on time.

firefunmi:
You are doing a great job, Blackkie. Egg distribution has been making a lot of sense in the past few weeks. I am an egg distributor and I have been feeling like Buhari recently cool. I sell to both wholesalers and retailers. Am interested in your seminar please let me know when it is coming up. I will follow up with a mail. Mine is yemi_olorunsola@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2015
VickyHills:
Good evening, Blakkie. I've been following your thread and I'm so interested to venture into it. Kindly, help me with names and contacts of egg suppliers. The suppliers here at Ilasa are ridiculously expensive. Pls help a sister. Thanks and God bless
Ah!!!!! got you.... you have been investing.... Aunty....nice one.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Blackie, I am interested in both retail and wholesale supply. I reside in Akute.
I would appreciate any information. Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
There are lots of information about the business idea to digest, until we know what you need de-mystified - we can help in our capacity.
Combining the two will be wonderful but you have to give it a lot of time to nurture the business.
The marketing, basic management, accounting and client care MUST not be toiled with.

Once you are combining Wholesale and Retail, start thinking of how to deal with credit and ''over'' smart traders. Once they see you they know your knowledge base, you have to prove them wrong.

Make arrangements for your LOG BOOK, INVOICE and ORDINARY RECORD BOOK.
Document all transactions, it will help you keep track of all your purchases and sales.

When you start, you will learn how to ''carry'' crates! Am still a learner here.
Then you learn how to ''sort'' eggs! Your back will ache you but its your money. Infact when i started, the elderly women will cajole me but in 2 weeks interval, i was able to do it as they were doing it. Success in sorting of eggs will tell you if you are making profit or not. And it is more important you do that with every purchase before selling commences.

Ask for more, if i know it i will respond.

Akute? Sorry i dont know where it is.

artisticallyart:
Blackie, I am interested in both retail and wholesale supply. I reside in Akute.
I would appreciate any information. Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by fgr63: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2015
I have a shop in aguda surulere.I will like to get eggs from you or partner with you.I have a car and some cash.
I have sent you a mail
uyefrancis@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Juliana7: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow! Dis thread is awesome. @blackkie keep up d good work. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ok
I will reply your mail shortly.

fgr63:
I have a shop in aguda surulere.I will like to get eggs from you or partner with you.I have a car and some cash.
I have sent you a mail
uyefrancis@gmail.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thank you!
Juliana7:
Wow! Dis thread is awesome. @blackkie keep up d good work. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
I have identified one common ''wahala'' facing new entrants into egg distribution - How to Source the Eggs!
The farm owners and their sales representatives ration the product while favoring older clients and hardly accepting newer entrepreneurs.
All the new people contacting me for more information constantly asked of where to get the item, contact of farm etc.
Sincerely i dont have answers to these two re-occuring questions, yet they remain unsolved.

What shall we do then?
With the help of many other poultry farmers i meet via this forum and those i get my supply from, we are looking for solutions.
I think the simple solution is having EGG BANKS across the state.

I am hopeful that our contacts in Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo and Ogun states will just do what they have agreed to do to alleviate this challenge. I will keep you posted.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
I had the opportunity of meeting OBAFUNKE and IDOWU2828 today.
Nigerian youths are not idle at all!
Their ideas are bankable and i believe these ideas will never be stillborn in Jesus name - Amen.
Today, Marketing of Agricultural products made more meaning to me. And for the fact that there are 180 million Nigerian, each of them must eat daily thus these product sell come rain, come sunshine.

You who may source these like egg from other states, you can bring down the price of these items while the retailers who may meet you will be earning more.

Do not relent. Keep doing your best!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Idowu2828: 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blackkie:
I had the opportunity of meeting OBAFUNKE and IDOWU2828 today.
Nigerian youths are not idle at all!
Their ideas are bankable and i believe these ideas will never be stillborn in Jesus name - Amen.
Today, Marketing of Agricultural products made more meaning to me. And for the fact that there are 180 million Nigerian, each of them must eat daily thus these product sell come rain, come sunshine.

You who may source these like egg from other states, you can bring down the price of these items while the retailers who may meet you will be earning more.

Do not relent. Keep doing your best!
What a gr8 day, Wao @ blackie Thank u Sir. If we've many business leaders like u on field youths would av prospers beyond level we are now in Nigeria. More God support nd Blessing to u Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.