Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255560 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2016
Last week I wrote about my little accident.
From that incident, I learnt more about egg care.

If you happen to experience such, one thing that is most likely to happen is that some of your crates will be awash with the egg fluid. This fluid is a bit gummy and will make a lot of them to stick together.

If you try to detach them from the crate, a lot of damages will occur resulting to more loss.
Then what will you do? Once you must have picked up whatever that is remaining, take a piece of cloth and begin to clean them up one by one. It is advisable never to allow them stick together.

However if you are far from your destination, make available a bowl and fill it with water. Drop all the crates with gummed eggs into the bowl and allow it to stay for about 45mins. At this time frame, they will easily fall off with out dents.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Update on our bulk selling offer

We have tried out various farms with what they can offer and as at now we are narrowing down the few we can do business with. Due to logistics, we have about four farms that have agreed to bring the item to our office address on demand. While I can say that out of the four, only two can offer us their eggs at a rate fellow distributors can make at least N50 profit on each crate, the other two are standing by.

Two slots have been taken remaining 4.
Once these remaining ones are filled up, we may wait for a while before more increment may occur. All those asking for how and where to get eggs for a start, the ball is in your court.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:00am On Jul 11, 2016
Lesson I learnt from my friend who sold his Drycleaning Business.

Have you ever taught of selling any business you may have?
I once came across a business book titled - Built To Sale but have not gone through its pages. This friend of mine who sold his business last week and relocated to Abakaliki taught me some lessons.

He may not have built a mega empire but his business acumen was sterling. You must be interested in knowing how much he cashed out but thats not the main issue here. When he told me of his plans I was a bit doubtful of his intentions but when I asked of some financials I was tripped.

He relinquished an office with about 6 months rent, washing machine, Industrial iron and music system. However, the crux was that he gave the new buyer a long list of 5 syndicated clients and another of about 20 weekly clients. On the total, the new investor has about 300 units of cloths to take care of weekly. Summarily, what the new investor bought was his existing client base and pocketed half a million naira.

You can equally sell your egg business if you can do your homework well.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Katier00(f): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Blackkie:
Enugu is the nearest mega depot to get enough eggs from.
If you are good to go, lets talk.

ok thanks .can I have your number
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TopDown: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
speak2femz:
pls anyone in Abuja already in the business? around gwagwalada -zuba axis.... I need head ups pls

Hi, I am looking for Abuja residents interested in egg distribution. I can deliver to you at New Nyanya, return to base while you head back to Abuja without the stress of going through the bad road of the farms.

**Minimum order is 150 crates.
**Price per crate is = NGN 735/crate for the new layers, 745/crate for the older layers (Difference is that one is slightly bigger).
**Egg size = Medium unsorted.
**Farm location is Kaduna Road.
**All eggs are picked a day or two before delivery.
**Payment = By cash, in front of the bank. No disappointment. Come with your vehicle and 150 crates; we do the changeover.

If interested please text me on ---------------.

I currently supply about 450 crates per week and I am looking to increase to 1,000 crates per week. This arrangement is something I am thinking of. If you are happy with the first delivery, we'll make it a weekly affair.

NOTE: I have MOU with 3 farms and working to get more. Contact me on ------------------.
This is for those in Abuja or environs, who can come to New Nyanya, Mararaba area.
Network is poor on site so if you don't get me, please send a text to make a booking. First come, first serve.

Remain blessed.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TopDown: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hi, I am looking for Abuja residents interested in egg distribution. I can deliver to you at New Nyanya, return to base while you head back to Abuja without the stress of going through the bad road of the farms.

**Price per crate is = NGN 735/crate for the new layers, 745/crate for the older layers (Difference is that one is slightly bigger).
**Payment = By cash, in front of the bank. No disappointment. Come with your vehicle and 150 crates; we do the changeover.

If interested please text me on ---------------.

I currently supply about 450 crates per week and I am looking to increase to 1,000 crates per week. This arrangement is something I am thinking of. If you are happy with the first delivery, we'll make it a weekly affair.

NOTE: I have MOU with 3 farms and working to get more. Contact me on ----------------.
This is for those in Abuja or environs, who can come to New Nyanya, Mararaba area.
Network is poor on site so if you don't get me, please send a text to make a booking. First come, first serve.

Remain blessed
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by alakara(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kudos to topdown
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2016

Katier00:
ok thanks .can I have your number
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2016
I see you heading to 6 figure earnings soonest.
Twerk the idea and do not look back.

TopDown:

If interested please text me on 08026897530.

NOTE: I have MOU with 3 farms and working to get more. Contact me on 08026897530.

Remain blessed
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TopDown: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2016
Blackkie:
I see you heading to 6 figure earnings soonest.
Twerk the idea and do not look back.

Thx.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by oloriesther(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Hello house,

I have a poultry farm lucatued in Agabara and egg depot in Isolo Lagos. If you are interested in getting eggs at the farm rate, either by coming to the farm or our depot at Isolo, contcat me via 08107300640 or 08181551325.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by DereI(f): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by hayzed1090: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
oloriesther:
Hello house,

I have a poultry farm lucatued in Agabara and egg depot in Isolo Lagos. If you are interested in getting eggs at the farm rate, either by coming to the farm or our depot at Isolo, contcat me via 08107300640 or 08181551325.

Pls wat are ur prices for small , medium and max
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Lets talk.

oloriesther:
Hello house,

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by rio8484(m): 4:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Hello House,

The name of my company is Springforth investments and we are an agro based company involved in poultry farm consultation and egg distribution.

Our farm is located along Moniya-Iseyin Axis but we have an egg depot at Moniya,Ibadan for egg picks.

We welcome egg retailers, supplier and distributors within Ibadan and neighbouring states genuinely willing to do business with Springforth investments to visit our depot or call us on 08038026406, 08038541658 and 09052507187 or send a mail of enquiry to springforthltd@gmail.com.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Can we see your samples here in Lagos?

rio8484:
Hello House,

The name of my company is Springforth investments and we are an agro based company involved in poultry farm consultation and egg distribution.

Our farm is located along Moniya-Iseyin Axis but we have an egg depot at Moniya,Ibadan for egg picks.

We welcome egg retailers, supplier and distributors within Ibadan and neighbouring states genuinely willing to do business with Springforth investments to visit our depot or call us on 08038026406, 08038541658 and 09052507187 or send a mail of enquiry to springforthltd@gmail.com.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by rio8484(m): 3:49am On Jul 14, 2016
We do not have a depot in lagos at present although we have 3 independent distributors we supply to from lagos. We can send pictures of our egg sizes to your mail address if you will drop your email address for us. We promise to give you the best offer for your money and can arrange a meetup with you anywhere in lagos to further discuss business.

Springforthltd@gmail.com
0, 080385418, 09052507187
Blackkie:
Can we see your samples here in Lagos?

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Check your e-mail.

rio8484:
We do not have a depot in lagos at present although we have 3 independent distributors we supply to from lagos. We can send pictures of our egg sizes to your mail address if you will drop your email address for us. We promise to give you the best offer for your money and can arrange a meetup with you anywhere in lagos to further discuss business.

Springforthltd@gmail.com
08038026406, 08038541658, 09052507187

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
I have added a new chapter on my Ebook - Egg Care.
It came about via the last accident I had and lots of things that came with it.

Egg Care is a case of its own. If you have loads of crates of eggs and few broke and you allowed it to empty themselves on each other, surely some losses that are uncalled for must follow. However, it can be avoided.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
There is a slow rate of sales occasioned by close of schools.
Dont be dribbled by that.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
scampy:

Ok, are you on Whatsapp?

Pls can you chat me up on whatsapp too 08062853190. i need egg too.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
SamjohnnyB:

Pls can you chat me up on whatsapp too 08062853190. i need egg too.

OK sir.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Keziehenry(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
DereI:
For those around Eastern region, feel free to contact me on 08037794984 for eggs. Unsorted from our farm
Which part of the east
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by liztop2012(f): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
scampy:

OK sir.
am expecting ur msg. 08032834311
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
liztop2012:
am expecting ur msg. 08032834311

OK. sorry. Just too busy for some days now.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:32am On Jul 16, 2016
If you are really serious about this business of egg distribution, now is the time to secure a spot in farm[s]. If you cannot link yourself with a farm now that there is a minor glut, you will lack adequate supply in the nearest future.
At the moment all I care for is signing MOU with farms and offering the agreement to other distributors to profit from. Soonest when the scarcity starts, I will definitely take over.

Kindly do the same.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Men, the long distance transporters are really making more money than any other individual in the business.
This gentle man collected N40 to bring 800 crates of eggs to us this evening. And this service of his is less than a 5hours deal.

Are you seeing what am seeing?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Sparklecakes(f): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
For those that need fresh eggs in Lagos, contact me. Farm is at Ijebu while depot is at Agege.
Call 08077199977...

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Keziehenry(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sparklecakes:
For those that need fresh eggs in Lagos, contact me. Farm is at Ijebu while depot is at Agege.
Call 08077199977...
Am in agege too. Where in agege is your depot located at
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kacchy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good evening @all.....I am in benin city, i need a farm contact I can do business with in terms of egg distribution. ...Please contact 08068338145. . WhatsApp no. 08097687846
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Can you pick from Lagos?

kacchy:
Good evening @all.....I am in benin city, i need a farm contact I can do business with in terms of egg distribution. ...Please contact 08068338145. . WhatsApp no. 08097687846

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.