Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. (52004 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by MistaHumble(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2015
It has really become something else these days that when some guys are talking about settling down and all stuffs when Edo girls are mention the reactions are always like "Noooooooooooo" or "No go area, I no wan die young make my wife become landlady"...

Its really not that funny because I believe every tribe has both bad and good people.

I believe some good Edo people in the house can clear the air right..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by marshalcarter: 6:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Wait lemme ask iffa grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by 1love4all: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2015
Edo airways faster than emirate airlines.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by MistaHumble(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2015
1love4all:

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by koolpal(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2015
JAMB or Nigeria embassy Itay office or Lybia annex
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by afolwalex20(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Y should I b afraid of them
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by sprinter101(m): 6:31am On Aug 11, 2015
If you have dated an edo girl,especially esiam girls,u will run frm dem.they re good in some ways but has bad heart and very wicked not to mention if u marry an esian lady,when she dies her corps must b buried in her home town nt d husbands hometown.they re very wicked and does thongs without looking back.and also very fetish

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Kingsimmer(m): 6:31am On Aug 11, 2015
adey com
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Is thr any edo gurl who is a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by rawtouch: 6:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Most guys why are you scared of edo girls

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TwentySeven: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Cos we have always heard negative things about them.

It's either they're in African Airforce or they are doing KEREWA in Italy angry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Toktee(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2015
sprinter101:
If you have dated an edo girl,especially esiam girls,u will run frm dem.they re good in some ways but has bad heart and very wicked not to mention if u marry an esian lady,when she dies her corps must b buried in her home town nt d husbands hometown.they re very wicked and does thongs without looking back.and also very fetish
Bros,you are right,iam from benue state but married an from there,my wife does all those mentioned xcept that she is not fetish.,she take decission before telling me,she will do it before looking for a reason to defend herslf,and she is always right,very rude,very stuborn,so isolated etc.
The only thing that is consoling me is her beauty and her devotion to God,with that i beleived one day she will change.

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by tpiander: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2015
The men nko?

If you don't fear the men as well, hm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by ionsman: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2015
sprinter101:
What is esiam? I guess you meant esan....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by yorubaboiy: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2015
as i will hate to admit dis.....the op is very ryt....

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by IamLEGEND1: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2015
me i get anything to talk for this matter..
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by ggrin(f): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Really
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2015
sprinter101:

Haha in what ways are Esan girls good in? And yes they can be very mean and ruthless, but it's probably cause you may have provoked them. Esan girls and some Bini girls usually have very intense or mean faces(mean mugs) that's why you think that they're all bad hehe.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2015
tpiander:
The men nko?

If you don't fear the men as well, hm.

Bini guys seem cool unless you provoke them, same with Esan guys. Etsakos, Owans, Oras and all of Edo North seems peaceful to me. But don't play games with esan guys cause we can be very brutal haha.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by wheesin(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2015
LIES undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Medunah: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Toktee:
Bros,you are right,iam from benue state but married an from there,my wife does all those mentioned xcept that she is not fetish.,she take decission before telling me,she will do it before looking for a reason to defend herslf,and she is always right,very rude,very stuborn,so isolated etc.
The only thing that is consoling me is her beauty and her devotion to God,with that i beleived one day she will change.
Rude, stubborn, isolated, no manners and she is devoted to God?? Or is dere a new meaning to that sentence??

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by tayoxx(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2015
TwentySeven:
Cos we have always heard negative things about them.

It's either they're in African Airforce or they are doing KEREWA in Italy angry
hahaha...African airforce

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by ritze(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2015
I'm in a relationship with an Edo girl. some 5 weeks we started dating, i made up my mind i wont marry her because of her anger issues. Every little thing gets her angry and now she feels i have "come down" for her while me i just decided to be quiet and enjoy the "fantastic freebies" if you know what it is?

Recently, my elder bro getting worried of my single status wanted to introduce his coleague's sister to me. To spoil matter na esan...tufia!!!...i am still managing an akoko edo, make i move matter to esan?

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Medunah:

Rude, stubborn, isolated, no manners and she is devoted to God?? Or is dere a new meaning to that sentence??

grin grin grin grin

Are U frm Edo?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by abumeinben(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2015
Op....you are what you believe.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2015
ritze:
I'm in a relationship with an Edo girl. some 5 weeks we started dating, i made up my mind i wont marry her because of her anger issues. Every little thing gets her angry and now she feels i have "come down" for her while me i just decided to be quiet and enjoy the "fantastic freebies" if you know what it is?

Recently, my elder bro getting worried of my single status wanted to introduce his coleague's sister to me. To spoil matter na esan...tufia!!!...i am still managing an akoko edo, make i move matter to esan?

Haha just don't be weak. If you're a weak guy, they'll trample over you. You gotta be an alpha to deal with Edo girls.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by sammily(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2015
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2015
why am i not surprised? i think its because those of you who spewed rubbish on this thread are close minded, are people from your individual villages better than the edos?, as if you don't have people or rather such women in your families, i see its no longer ibo vs yoruba, its now dullards vs edo women, just because most of them exhibit dreadful attitudes dosen't make them all the same, my best friend is from edo and till date i still haven't come across a family as accommodating as hers and the mom is an angel, and pls you guys shouldn't judge others based on where there're from, judge them individually. i refuse to see the worst in people i give them a chance , i create a spot for them in my heart its left for them to act accordingly or otherwise. the edos are not bad people, its a persons decision at that moment that makes them who they are at that same moment lets not blame the tribe blame the the person instead. you all should have a nice day.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by CircleOfWilis: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Oshiomole sef they fear them...why u think say e marry that "oyibo" undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TheNonce: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
grin
In all honesty them too like RUNZ! Chei! Aso time groove tins for g.r.a? Na you go run!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by MistaHumble(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:
grin
In all honesty them too like RUNZ! Chei! Aso time groove tins for g.r.a? Na you go run!

Well I actually know for sure that most of the runz girls in Benin are Igbo girls not bini/Edo girls. Benin girls hardly do runz in benin.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Moneyab(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2015
1love4all:
I tell you bros. The number of "pilots" wey full that tribe no be here o.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.