Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Introduction To Obj's Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Introduction To Obj's Son (597 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) / Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Introduction To Obj's Son by phil9: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has kept the world guessing about her relationship status in the past few months but she definitely cleared things up this past weekend when she had her introduction ceremony to Oladunni Obasanjo Churchill in her hometown in Port-Harcourt. - See more at: http://www.naijaflo.com/2015/08/photos-of-tonto-dikehs-introduction-to.html

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Introduction To Obj's Son by idiaosayi(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmmmm, I happy for her ooooo....but come to tink of it, wating b my own self

(1) (Reply)

Marital Life: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Open-up / Flavor’s New Baby Mama, Anna Ebiere Flaunts Post Baby Bod / Hot New Diva : Pinky Jay - Badman ( Prod. E Kelly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.