Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth (21427 Views)

Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by MadCow1: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:
MadCow1, I hope you are reading this.

Cocaine and Methanphetamine addiction is what messed him up not weed..

Plus he is an alcoholic.

I have been smoking weed for years and can tell you that weed is not responsible for Majek Fashek 's crase.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by charlesbailey(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2015
they really got this guy sha
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Rilwayne001: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2015
MadCow1:

Cocaine and Methanphetamine addiction is what messed him up not weed..

Plus he is an alcoholic.

I have been smoking weed for years and can tell you that weed is not responsible for Majek Fashek 's crase.

All right.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by lalateh: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Pls does h

e mean drugs like paracetamol?? Kind of confused here
drug like igbo......Marijuana.....choko

Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by powerfulsettingz: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2015
lalateh:

drug like igbo......Marijuana.....choko
Pls what the essence of the picture u attached Are u also under the influence of paracetamol?
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by successinlife: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Majek Fashek in na new york, New york city

Majek is on a miiii ssiio o on,

Hopeless people in a new york,

Beggars on the streets of new york,

When you look to the right,look to the left,you look down the south or to the north,

What you is confusion - - - - - -

Oga Majek, America is baddo,ask Japan, China, USSR, ask your Heroes Bob Nesta Marley, Marthin luther King, Malcom X.

Majek you get mind insult America this bad and you still pack you bags and baggages to live there.They sold to you what will scatter you and only God almighty can rescue you from drug mess,you should have honoured your contract by singing for interscope,november records etc,you collect your money and live in Nigeria,they studied you and know the best thing to stop this black naija nigger is to introduce him to what will shut his mouth up.May God help you to get over this.To dine with Yankee you have to be very very wise.God gave you all you required ton be the best,i pray you get yourself back and give us good musicLJah bless.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by currency10(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2015
Thank God for his life BABA is regaining is conscious back. know matter worth I still love your Ever green songs and prophetic songs.

My prayers for you is that God will help you to win the Battle. God never loose.
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by joearinze(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2015
11.08.15 10:30
Newcastle United Jets FC - Perth Glory FC
(Both teams to score)
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by nwadiuko1(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2015
kossyablaze:
SAY NO TO DRUGS & WEED!BE A GENTLE DUDE LIKE ME!
which of the weeds bro?
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by charlesbailey(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
hard drugs ruins .. lesson learnt i guess
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by asumo12: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Teeboy22(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Pls what the essence of the picture u attached Are u also under the influence of paracetamol?

Hahahah
funny nigga
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Teeboy22(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
successinlife:
Majek Fashek in na new york, New york city

Majek is on a miiii ssiio o on,

Hopeless people in a new york,

Beggars on the streets of new york,

When you look to the right,look to the left,you look down the south or to the north,

What you is confusion - - - - - -

Oga Majek, America is baddo,ask Japan, China, USSR, ask your Heroes Bob Nesta Marley, Marthin luther King, Malcom X.

Majek you get mind insult America this bad and you still pack you bags and baggages to live there.They sold to you what will scatter you and only God almighty can rescue you from drug mess,you should have honoured your contract by singing for interscope,november records etc,you collect your money and live in Nigeria,they studied you and know the best thing to stop this black naija nigger is to introduce him to what will shut his mouth up.May God help you to get over this.To dine with Yankee you have to be very very wise.God gave you all you required ton be the best,i pray you get yourself back and give us good musicLJah bless.

naso

so u sef sabi de song....hahahhaha

well .. me na rasta boy sha
Re: Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth by Teeboy22(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Hahahah
funny nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Stuns At Frankincense Ben's Wedding / Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped / Seun Kuti's ‘Black Times' Album Breaks Into Billboard World Music TOP 10 Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.