Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics (11024 Views)

Photos: This World Class Music Player Was Designed By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by paulabola(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Here is a cool way to play music, your music player that displays lyrics as it plays. Of course its not just some settings on your phone, its an application. Although there are number of apps out there that can do this. I personally prefer Musixmatch. Apart from showing lyrics while playing music with the Musixmatch app, it displays lyrics with the generic android music player too.At the time of publishing this article the Musixmatch app is one of the editor’s choice app on Play store. With good reviews and over 10million downloads, i believe i can convince you the app is very good.

Now here is a few simple steps on how to set it up.

1. Install Musixmatch on Google Play store or Apple Store.

2. Open Musixmatch, play a song and let it do the rest.

Other apps that achieve same include TuneWiki, PowerAmp Pro, Lyrics Mania etc. Cc:ishilove

1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2015
Hh
Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2015
For BB nko?
Lyrics....
Okay shaangry
Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by adewaletb3(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Lyrics to go
Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by Bilabong(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2015
Bros na lie.
Before a music can play and display lyrics, you must use the app to download the song so that the lyrics file would be downloaded at once.
I stand to be corrected.
Op a screenshot wont hunt.
Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by lomprico(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2015
vheMa:
For BB nko?
What type of BlackBerry do u use?
Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by lomprico(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2015
Bilabong:
Bros na lie.
Before a music can play and display lyrics, you must use the app to download the song so that the lyrics file would be downloaded at once.
I stand to be corrected.
Why do u accuse d op of lying when u haveny tried it? Pipu shaa! The op is very correct it works well. Am using it on my bbz30 now.

One pound by brymo

Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by sseunth(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2015
Bilabong:
Bros na lie.
I stand to be corrected.
not necessary u use the app to download the music....the thing is that u mst use musixmatch to play the song...the app will search for the lyrics online and display it with the song...ur data connection mst be on
Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by paulabola(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2015
vheMa:
For BB nko?
baamboo player
Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by paulabola(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2015
lomprico:

Why do u accuse d op of lying when u haveny tried it? Pipu shaa! The op is very correct it works well. Am using it on my bbz30 now.

One pound by brymo
thanks
Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by paulabola(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Bilabong:
Bros na lie.
I stand to be corrected.
alobam by phyno

Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2015
paulabola:
baamboo player
oakysmiley
Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
sseunth:
not necessary u use the app to download the music....the thing is that u mst use musixmatch to play the song...the app will search for the lyrics online and display it with the song...ur data connection mst be on

Op u didn't state clearly that you have to be online for it to show,

My own question is does it save the lyrics data, so dat when next you play the song you don't need to be connected to the net for it to fetch the lyrics...
Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by sseunth(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
dptrix:

Op u didn't state clearly that you have to be online for it to show,

My own question is does it save the lyrics data, so dat when next you play the song you don't need to be connected to the net for it to fetch the lyrics...
it will save automatically so when next you play the song you won't need to be connected

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics by socialmedia012: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2023
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. mp3 juice

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Wande Coal – Super Woman / Gulder Ultimate Search(gus) Theme Song / D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.