Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Task Of Getting A Competent DJ For Events In Nigeria At An Affordable Price - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Task Of Getting A Competent DJ For Events In Nigeria At An Affordable Price (1265 Views)

` / Wedding In Nigeria: At What Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Task Of Getting A Competent DJ For Events In Nigeria At An Affordable Price by soulfood(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2015
So you are getting married, having a seminar or just hosting friends to a get together and you really want the music and sound to be world class with a world class DJ? Getting a DJ that fits the description above could cost up to millions of naira depending on the name you are going for. Would i advise you to spend so much for a service that can be offered for much less? The decision is yours to make after reading this article.The aim of this article is to reduce frustration faced by Nigerian bride and groom at their wedding reception as a result of bad music and sound.

Maybe you had a gig, seminar, product launch or conference in the past and the sound/music was horrible? You should be seeking the expertise of DJ Bossman, owner of mynaijadj.com. If you are having a wedding or any event in Nigeria/abroad and you need a DJ that understands Nigerian music and guests, he is your man. Hear him-

"I am a rapper, DJ and sound engineer. I take pleasure in making your events fantastic. I will be giving you reasons why you need not look further for your wedding DJ if you are a young Nigerian bride or bridegroom. You can also view pictures from some of the weddings and other events i have been honored to serve.

A wedding day is a beautiful day. Every bride and groom imagine it to be one of the most memorable day of their lives(on a positive note). I take this responsibility very seriously while fulfilling my part towards achieving your desires. However, with bad sound production , an unprofessional DJ, or a combination of both , the day can quickly get irritating. You don’t want such an experience at your engagement or reception venue. You can get the best and without having to break the bank.

I bring my experience in sound, music DJ and video coverage to fore at your event. My experience includes leading several sound/media teams, mixing and mastering music for various artistes, shooting and directing short films, documentaries, events and of course, years of providing live sound and DJ services for various clients. From the pre-event planning, nothing is taking for granted. Every detail of the hall acoustics and lighting , the demographics of your expected guests and song preferences are carefully analyzed in the build up to the wedding day.

If given the opportunity to DJ and cover your wedding reception or engagement, we will ensure you smile every step of the way. We set up…..You just show up. Let our experience put your mind at rest.

If you are reading this and you are wondering if we only sound weddings, the answer is NO! We also DJ and sound social events like birthdays, naming, thanksgiving, retreats, seminars, picnics and more. We have provided our services for individuals and corporate organizations like Diamond Bank, Lafarge cement, GTBank, Dufil Prima foods and more.

If you have any questions about sound and music for your events, please leave them as replies and i will get to respond as soon as possible."

Re: The Task Of Getting A Competent DJ For Events In Nigeria At An Affordable Price by rofemiguwa(f): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2015
How mUc do u charge for wedding reception (white only) note the hall has speakers, u jus come with ur Laptop
Re: The Task Of Getting A Competent DJ For Events In Nigeria At An Affordable Price by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
rofemiguwa:
How mUc do u charge for wedding reception (white only) note the hall has speakers, u jus come with ur Laptop
Live band contact me as well
Re: The Task Of Getting A Competent DJ For Events In Nigeria At An Affordable Price by soulfood(m): 12:42am On Aug 13, 2015
rofemiguwa:

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. You are in the right place for the best wedding DJ in Nigeria. If the hall has speakers, i would like to see the mixers,amplifiers and speaker. This can be arranged via phone. You can take pictures of the equipment and send to me. I will also like to hear the quality of sound. once we can confirm the sound quality, the venue/location and the duration of the wedding, we will give you a bill. More important to me than the bill is the pre event planning phase. The information i gather from you during this phase is so important. If the sound setting and quality is fine, i will be needing just my console/mixer and system and bill will be lower. You can send me a direct email at ibukunola@mynaijadj.com or call me on 08114840811 with the information requested above.
Re: The Task Of Getting A Competent DJ For Events In Nigeria At An Affordable Price by Ayokunle07(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2015
rofemiguwa:

How much did he eventually bill you?
Re: The Task Of Getting A Competent DJ For Events In Nigeria At An Affordable Price by soulfood(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
MynaijaDJ now offers online DJ services to satisfy our clientele. http://mynaijadj.com/online-dj/
Re: The Task Of Getting A Competent DJ For Events In Nigeria At An Affordable Price by mynaijadj(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Mynaijadj provides excellent DJ services with a lot of attention to details. You can't go wrong with our professional sound engineers and DJ. Call today for a great deal or send email to music@mynaijadj.com

(1) (Reply)

26 January Whatsapp DP, Status, Profile Pic, Hd Images, Wallpaper, 3d Pics, E-ca / Donald Duke Causes Stir At Calabar Bikers Carnival With His Batmobile (photos) / Pre-wedding Photo-shoot Of A Nairander's Sister...#catumbela 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.