Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread (9131 Views)

7 Best Tools For Bloggers To Correct Grammatical Mistakes / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by maysdrays: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2015
watchout for TechGeekNg

www.techgeekng.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Emasky4real(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
www.taiwoemayosan.com Nigerian emerging success, motivational and personal development blog.

1 Like

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Caspian22(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
You must definitely include my blog.. www.youmustgethealthy.com Although am new my posts are shaking the internet.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by oga4real: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
And this - a new cocept in jobsite: Simplicity and a very serious underground monetization method See:

http://jobawake.com

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by eprince21(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by cyberwaver(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
wx9Z:

Bros, I was just complaining to myself about poor traffic and I read this, na God send u come. smiley Oshey!!!
Hey Precious you should consider caching your blog to increase its load time because I waited for long before your blog could load if so you should also consider using a CDN service provider you can start with cloudflare for the start and connect it with w3 total cache and check your page load using tools.pingdom.com. You can always contact me for any problem am happy to help. hope.praise.hp@gmail.com and my own blog is http://AddedNew.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by badthinds: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
[h1]Its another one from Kpbase[/h1]

We all know kpbase is a place where webmasters / bloggers can go and post TOTALLY free website advert (a rare thing to find on the internet ).

Kpbase is a non-profit site devoted to upcoming bloggers / webmasters.
kpbase keep bringing out new strategies to get more people to your site (free) eg "Abstract ", "P.P" etc.

In this comment tradition, you don't just post ur URL, you also add your service Description and Slogan... wow (have you ever seen such thing for free on the internet?)...infact no need to write too long text … this is what webmasters and bloggers have been wanting for ages.
Just click here to post your website + URL + Slogan + description (free) for the world to see right away

...always at it service, your expression is our tradition - kpbase..com.

Yours.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by logicalhumour: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=20pt]My Ecounter with two Fat Ladies on my way to the bank
[/size]

Yes...after what a little girl did to me, I had to go to the bank to check if Firstbank ATM can mistakenly give me something out of my withheld money!
I wanted to use keke, but I changed my mind to taxi.
This taxi stopped in front of me.
Driver: where u dey go.
Me: First bank
I entered, I saw two fat women, I stood confused, looking at both. The one at the otherside said...Continue reading

...KpbaseStuff, my blog.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by tutusaint(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Interesting

Buy premium themes and plugin at giveaway prices. Check our signature for more

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by mayorski22(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
For Entertainments, Gist, Gossips And Latest Music Free Downloads + Nigerian Politics, Education, Scholarships.... https://naijatootnow..com

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by macaranta(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
For online learning visit [url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
nice one this is my blog www.zealmat.com Abuja tech blog
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Kenneth10110(m): 2:15am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Bperfectionist(f): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2016
duketunde:
Just a few list of bloggers that i believe are emerging in the Nigerian blogosphere..feel free to add yours and peeps you feel should be on the list.
www.ckjacob..com
www.duketundesblog.com
www.naijaqueenolofofo.com
www.jahelastic..com
www.josephejiro.com
www..vibes02..com
www. blackperfectionist.

1 Like

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by bossoflife(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Relationships and hookups www.adezlovedoctor..com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Let's take your blog international. Get tips and tricks successful bloggers would NEVER disclose. Make megabucks from blogging in 2016.
NB: This product won't get u a house in banana island but it COULD take you REALLY close.
CALL OR WATSAPP: 08030459813.

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by mimi2015(f): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Check out www.authenticgist.com for Global Breaking News, Entertainment gist, Fashion, Business, Relationship talk and lot more!
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
A new blog that base on entertainment, gossips, blogging tips, sports and others click www.gadiwap.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by jaybee104(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Jinf: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mercyjohnson22:
here is mine www.mokgist.com is all about News,Entertainment,Celebrity gist,Fashion,Gossip,Music and Sports
Work on your template.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Sasuwa(f): 7:00am On Jan 17, 2016
duketunde:
Just a few list of bloggers that i believe are emerging in the Nigerian blogosphere..feel free to add yours and peeps you feel should be on the list.
www.ckjacob..com
www.duketundesblog.com
www.naijaqueenolofofo.com
www.jahelastic..com
www.josephejiro.com
www..vibes02..com
[url=physics.sasuwa.info]OP your list is incomplete without adding physics.sasuwa.info, to it [/url]

1 Like

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by macho44(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Checkout www.Adielem.com your ONE stop Readers delight, Once Clicked u sure to visit again.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Jinf: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
darmys:
http://daminaija..com/ cool
Your blog is on point. Wats ur whatsapp digit?
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by duketunde: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Get all the latest Literary opportunities/openings, articles, stories and news on www.duketundesblog.com

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Catalyst007(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2016
My blog dominates many keywords in Google's search engine results... Watch out
www.onlineshopping-productreviews..com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by lakes99: 3:49am On Mar 12, 2016
http://naijaproper..com

entertainment at its peak........ cool
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by lakes99: 4:04am On Mar 12, 2016
mimi2015:
Check out www.authenticgist.com for Global Breaking News, Entertainment gist, Fashion, Business, Relationship talk and lot more!

good job (miss/mrs)......left a comment
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by WebclickNG: 7:35am On Mar 12, 2016
WebClick seek Bloggers partners with personal or corporate blogs to participate in creating awareness about WebClick non-profit events in their region. As one of our bloggers partners, you will also have the opportunity to serve as brand ambassadors to our corporate partners.

A blogger partnership is the ideal platform to further the reach of your blog. The partnership gives you access to our delegates through a range of pre-event and on-site branding opportunities, as well as giving you a targeted platform to drive your readership or subscriber acquisition campaigns.

For more information, benefits and application process, please visit http://webclick.com.ng/bloggers-partners/
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Youngk(m): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2016
funny ways nigerians react to trending issues @ [url]funnycapnaija.com[/url]
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by elderken(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Am working on Naija foremost travel and adventure blog. www.ideywaka.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs / Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) / How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.