Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134518 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
tnks to everyone.
talking about the percentage we ve on ground. we ve no money except the fact.that ve told my hubby to go nd apply for the loan he entail to take in his place of work. its 500k. we wnt o.sell our land, we dnt see buyer cos we ve started construction on it. hence the reason for lack of savings since he is d only one working nd earning just 100k.
but so far we e got 47k from gud pipu on nairaland. so I'm adding the 5k someone sent me to it for d passport.
tnks ma
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
someone talked abt Lagos office.for d passport, we were told we can get it at ekiti state office. so.dat wia we re visiting on Monday by his grace.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by shaybebaby(f): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
ayolight:

someone sent me a request, I TOT its u. find Akinwumi Ruku Itunu
Yes, it is me. Hope Light is okay and sleeping well.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by shaybebaby(f): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
ayolight:
someone talked abt Lagos office.for d passport, we were told we can get it at ekiti state office. so.dat wia we re visiting on Monday by his grace.
Okay, that is good to know. I will give you a call on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
shaybebaby:
Okay, that is good to know. I will give you a call on Monday.
tnks ma
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Onegai(f): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
ayolight please email your documents to me, I wanna send them to a radio presenter in lagos to see if we can get it on the radio here and on social media.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Ymodulus: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Please has this story been verified?

I can't read the whole thread. But I do like to know and if yes, account number thanks very much
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Onegai:
ayolight please email your documents to me, I wanna send them to a radio presenter in lagos to see if we can get it on the radio here and on social media.
tnks ma, I ll do dat latest tmrw evening
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

I can't read the whole thread. But I do like to know and if yes, account number thanks very much
I dnt knw if it has been verified or not sir, but my story is real. tnks for willing to help. the acc is Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
2056071186 . God bless u sir.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

For those wanting it, it's Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
#HelpSaveLight
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
For those wanting it, Ogunruku Mercy Itunu
UBA 2056071186.
#HelpSaveLight
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Light is seriously down tday, we came bak frm hospital dis Evn. the temp is very high Evn till nw, but she is sleeping nw nd she dnt eat save a little pap. pls continue praying for us.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
seunkeji5:
For those wanting it, it's Ogunruku Mercy Itunu
UBA

#HelpSaveLight
tnks ma
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
I forgot to add dat her weight has dropped to 6kg!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by thorpido(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Ayolight.You should go and apply for the passports first thing this morning.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2015
God will see you through. I pray that your hubby gets the loan and that radio stations and other media houses will carry the story ASAP
Please obtain the passports ASAP
May you have cause to laugh at the end of the day. Ayo will live by the Grace of God.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
gudevn house, eshe o. tnks or ur support. we dnt go wit all our ducument to d immigration office tday. I was ignorant. so we re asked to come bak tmrw wit them, like local govt attestation, Local govt declaration for Light and letter of consent from her dad and marrige certificate. so we re going bak tmrw. tnks ma. we paid 27k per person.
Light is battling seriously wit cough which makes her vomit anytime she coughs. she cough and her eyes ll turn red. I'm scared. she has stated zinnat cefuroxime again.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
@ayolight misbehaving in what sense? Loosing hope or what?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
olu4life:
@ayolight misbehaving in what sense? Loosing hope or what?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
ayolight:

sort of. nd maybe thinking I'm at fault
I quite understand that fault part. Happened to Brian's dad too, but it's their way of dealing with it. But certainly I'm sure he's also not relaxed about this. I know it can be exhausting, trust me I understand that part with all what Jeph went through, haven't seen such part from my friend till that moment, more like he had series of breakdown.

U just have to be highly positive, God will see u through. A miracle awaits u.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
ayolight:

sort of. nd maybe thinking I'm at fault

The pressure is probably getting to him but pls, don't let it distract you. Try and keep your head up and remain focused. Your priority for now is Light. Once she get well, every other thing will fall into place.

May God give you the strength and grace to pull through this. It will end in praise.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by shaybebaby(f): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
I'm so sorry to hear about the strain it is putting on your relationship. He is trying to deal with the turmoil as well. Whatever you do, please be strong for each other.
The NGO I contacted said they could not help in this instance. I will keep looking at other avenues. Be strong. Hugs xox
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
It is well with Light and I pray you are able to get all the help and resources you need for her treatment.

Please try to bear with your husband sometimes stress allows us to lash out at the closest people to us. And that is you at this point.

Will do a transfer tomorrow and let you know when done.
It is well e hugs
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
tnks everyone. so far nairalanders has helped us getting this.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
for Light

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
I appreciate everyone that has d love of Light at heart. God bless u all. for ur heart strenghtening mssg i tnk u.
Light is seriously down, we just manage to go to d immigration office, cos I dnt wnt to disappoint u guys. the cough was so terrible dat all eyes were on us anytime she cough during our waiting hour.
she is not eating at all except been forced nd her tummy is a little bit potruded.
the pain is much.
I dnt knw if this topic has been moved to fp or not, pls if not help me beg those who re in charge to pls have mercy and do necessary investigations.
I wnt mind all the troubles I'm going tru now if only Light ll live. pls assist us. God bless u all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Mama Light it is well with you.
God will strengthn you
Please ignore baba light for now. You need all the energy to focus on your baby and not any distractions.
He is dealing with the issue in his own way, I am sure he is feeling helpless too and he is lashing out at the wrong person. Leave it for now. You will go back to that later after Light is better. Focus all your energy on Light. This is more important.
For the time being please call on your family and close friends and trusted church members for support
God will see you through and Light shall indeed be a light in your life. She wil live.
Pele.
It is well.

Seun Osewa I am calling you again to please help save this babys life by putting this thread on the front page so that people who want to help can see this thread and donate towards this babys operation
The babys mother said the doctors said she needs to move fast or she may loose the baby
Please do your bit to help save this babys life. They need a lot of money. Please Biko
This is not a scam. This is an emergency.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by pretydiva(f): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2015
The mods should pls help by taking dis thread 2 front page. Ur baby will not die ma,she will leave. Just have faith n believe.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2015
tearoses:

Seun Osewa I am calling you again to please help save this babys life by putting this thread on the front page so that people who want to help can see this thread and donate towards this babys operation
The babys mother said the doctors said she needs to move fast or she may loose the baby
Please do your bit to help save this babys life. They need a lot of money. Please Biko
This is not a scam. This is an emergency.
Cc Sissy3, Dominique, lalasticlala
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Onegai:
ma, sorry I dnt fulfill my promise. pls send ur email add to logbe4world@yahoo.com. I cnt acess my email acc wit my phone for now, dat add is for my hubby, so I ll be abu to forward d documents to u. tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by biihem(f): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God will strengthen you and keep Ayolight for you. Be strong dear
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Saw this on nairaland, and I think it might be helpful.
This association struggles to offer an operation to children born with a cardiac malformation. Located in France, it regularly welcomes the children for the time they need to be surgically taken care of. You can visit: http://www.mecenat-cardiaque.org/ realite.html The link is in french, I'm not sure it is found in english. Just my contribution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.