Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134389 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
tearoses:
Mama Light how are you both? Ive been away but back now Kiss to my baby kiss kiss
welcome back. tnks ma
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
damiso:

Thank God for that
Kisses to her she is in my prayers.
k ma
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by wildchild1: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good to be back here after a lengthy ban grin
How are you ayolight and how's our baby doing?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
wildchild1:
hahaha tongue tongue
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
wildchild1:

Welcome back grin

Me self chop small ban from Robot, but was unbanned by human cheesy
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Family ,how far ,hw una dey aminat508 , funjosh , olu4life , tearoses
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fine @ uncle Donald3d cheesy
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
hello house, Hw is.d day going. Light sends her greetings. God bless dat person dat send us 2k tday. U re blessed beyond.curse.
wildchild welcome back. we ve missed u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
ayolight:
hello house, Hw is.d day going. Light sends her greetings. God bless dat person dat send us 2k tday. U re blessed beyond.curse.
wildchild welcome back. we ve missed u.

Mama Light Relax God will take control smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Eleniyan15: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Funjosh:

Mama Light Relax God will take control smiley
amin Allah

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
hello house, someone sent us 1k, and someone 5k , dis Evn God bless u sirs. u ll not run dry of God blessings. tnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
ayolight:
hello house, someone sent us 1k, and someone 5k , dis Evn God bless u sirs. u ll not run dry of God blessings. tnks
all is well,we dey ur back,but na God get ur back pass
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
This place is too dry angry
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=14pt]SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India.

Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

[/size]
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by jaybee3(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
When is the planned surgical procedure?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaybee3:
When is the planned surgical procedure?

CC:
Funjosh
Olu4life
Donald3d
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
hello house, Hw is d day.going?
tnks to u.all. @jaybee nd everyone, I.dnt knw for dis oyinbo people o. Dey re always doing more studies or ve a reason to repeat a tests like we did tday. its not easy for me too, d delay is frustrating but Wat can I.do. Dey said.Dey can't help it as Dey ve.to be careful.
tnks or ur concern.
someone sent us 2500 and someone 2k. tday. God bless u, u re wonderful pipu, u will not be faced wit difficulties.
tnks to everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
ayolight:
tnks to u.all. @jaybee nd everyone, I.dnt knw for dis oyinbo people o. Dey re always doing more studies or ve a reason to repeat a tests like we did tday. its not easy for me too, d delay is frustrating but Wat can I.do. Dey said.Dey can't help it as Dey ve.to be careful.
tnks or ur concern.

someone sent us 2500 and someone 2k. tday. God bless u, u re wonderful pipu, u will not be faced wit difficulties.
tnks to everyone.
CC:jaybee3
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by jaybee3(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
ayolight:
tnks or ur concern.
tnks to everyone.

Thanks for the update

Are these tests part of the total package they are offering with regards to their initial quote or they are additional add-ons?

Can you try and find out the timeline they are working towards

I keep seeing balance of 800K being dropped time to time on this thread, are you able to provide a definitive balance after reconciling the new donations.

I understand and appreciate you may be stressed out from the anxiety and all but these questions will provide us with some clarity and as such help inform some of us that are still on the sideline on when/how to come onboard

PS: Do you have a number i can reach you on?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaybee3:

Thanks for the update

Are these tests part of the total package they are offering with regards to their initial quote or they are additional add-ons?

Can you try and find out the timeline they are working towards

I keep seeing balance of 800K being dropped time to time on this thread, are you able to provide a definitive balance after reconciling the new donations.

I understand and appreciate you may be stressed out from the anxiety and all but these questions will provide us with some clarity and as such help inform some of us that are still on the sideline on when/how to come onboard

PS: Do you have a number i can reach you on?

All inclusive with the medical bill. By the way, the surgery takes a while cos they have to first study somethings on Light as ayolight earlier said. It's the norm. Takes patience.

Baby Brian was operated on 2months after arriving in India. So loads of patience needed wink

Lastly, they gonna need more than 800k cos of each extra day spent there.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2015
hello house, happy new day to u all. tnks for ur love and care.
@jaybee nd evryone, I ve started d transfer process. we re transferring #1m to d hospital plus bank charges, which will leave us wit d balance of 72k.
now, we dnt knw d number of how long we ll stay now, cos of dis unplanned delay. d surgery has not been done not to talk of tinking abt d recovery period, nd we dnt knw Hw much we re still going to spend, I pray our ticket and visa dnt expire before dis process is completed.
u can reach us on +919959609469.
tnks u so much for ur concerns,
ve a great day ahead.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2015
I would ve love to send one or two "HI" pix of Light but dis mi phne is a case for another day. the pix cnt load here. so I ll send to Funjosh tru whatsapps, nd he ll assist wit dat.
yes, as rightly said by Olu4life, d bill we paid include all d tests fee. tnks
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2015
ayolight:
hello house, happy new day to u all. tnks for ur love and care.
@jaybee nd evryone, I ve started d transfer process. we re transferring #1m to d hospital plus bank charges, which will leave us wit d balance of 72k.
now, we dnt knw d number of how long we ll stay now, cos of dis unplanned delay. d surgery has not been done not to talk of tinking abt d recovery period, nd we dnt knw Hw much we re still going to spend, I pray our ticket and visa dnt expire before dis process is completed.
u can reach us on +919959609469.
tnks u so much for ur concerns,
ve a great day ahead.

If I understand Jaybee properly, he meant 800K has been on for like 2 weeks and it doesn't seem to be getting any less as the day goes by.
Maybe answering these questions might just help to know what the drive is.
You said you have paid 1M to the hospital and you have 72k left in your account.
1. About how much more do you have to balance the hospital
2. With all these test re-run, studies and delays, is the hospital charging you more or the same bills they gave is still holding.
3. Now you can estimate your weekly expenses. So what does it cost you?

Everyone in the house will put into consideration that the longer you stay the more expenses you will incur
If you have need to get a new visa, change your ticket or buy another one or some other unplanned expenses, the house will know and plan around that

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2015
favoured234:

If I understand Jaybee properly, he meant 800K has been on for like 2 weeks and it doesn't seem to be getting any less as the day goes by.
You said you have paid 1M to the hospital and you have 72k left in your account.
2. With all these test re-run, studies and delays, is the hospital charging you more or the same bills they gave is still holding.

Everyone in the house will put into consideration that the longer you stay the more expenses you will incur
If you have need to get a new visa, change your ticket or buy another one or some other unplanned expenses, the house will know and plan around that
Seconded
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2015
favoured234:

To the embolden she said the money that will be left in her account should be 72k after transferring the hospital balance.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Funjosh:

To the embolden she said the money that will be left in her account should be 72k after transferring the hospital balance.
I am saying its 6 you are saying its half a dozen... grin
Yes I meant the same thing as you just said..
She is left with 72k now...
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2015
ayolight:
I would ve love to send one or two "HI" pix of Light but dis mi phne is a case for another day. the pix cnt load here. so I ll send to Funjosh tru whatsapps, nd he ll assist wit dat.
yes, as rightly said by Olu4life, d bill we paid include all d tests fee. tnks

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2015
favoured234:
I am saying its 6 you are saying its half a dozen... grin Yes I meant the same thing as you just said.. She is left with 72k now...

Ma you know this english atimes enh grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by kihemeje96(f): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2015
May God help Light. I will re post this too to attract more sympathizers on her behalf.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2015
: NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED WE STILL NEED 800K TO COMPLETE THE MEDICAL BILL CLICk http:// www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/49
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2015
seunkeji5:
: NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF
TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD
BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED WE STILL NEED 800K TO
COMPLETE THE MEDICAL BILL CLICk http://
www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-
fighter/49
what ma? Edited already

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.