Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme (10497 Views)

Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by grad: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
The Nigerian Bottling Company limited (NBC), a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is one of the biggest companies in the non­alcoholic beverage industry in the country and the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.

Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility, The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group span 23 countries, serving more than 581 million people.

As part of its talent id ntification and management programme, NBC desires to recruit intelligent young graduates into the

Coca-cola Hellenic Hellenic Management Trainee Programme, to take up the leadership mantle in the future and ensure availability of competent replacement.

The Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme is designed to identify talent through an accelerated development curriculum. The objective is to develop and retain the successful and talented graduates to fill critical eadershippositions in the future through a work-based and instructional driven learning.

ELIGIBILITY

A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or HND (Upper credit) in any of the following disciplines:

Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Materials, Production);

Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology);

Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology);

Logistics and Supply Chain Management.

A maximum age of 26 years.
A minimum of 5 credits (inc uding Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE),
Completion of NYSC at thetime of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:

Strong passion for excellence. Talent, ambition and
enthusiasm to be the best.

Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.

Good problem-solving focus, curiosity and a great appetite for learning,

Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills. Strong analytical and presentation skills,

Strong verbal and written communication skills.

APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION

Interested applicants should:

Visit the NBC on-line application portal:
http://www.nbcmt2015recruitment.com/

Read and follow the instructions contained therein, in order to complete the on-line application form.

Complete the application form by providing the following information:

Functional e-mail address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.

Bio-data and education.
Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would: be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.

Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the on­line application,

All applications must be received not later than Thursday, 27 August 2015.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test Aptitude test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
Please note that security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test In addition, all educational qualifications presented by applicants will be investigated.
Disclaimer:

Nigerian Bottling Company limited and its recruitment partners will never demand a fee to consider or process your application for a career opportunity with us. Anyone who makes such demand is not an authorised representative and is not acting on our behalf You are advised to decline such requests.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by chinnyness122(f): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Thanks..... Am on it
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2015
been waiting for this since God knows when. Let the selection process begin. Best of God
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by aska406: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Abeg who help me see my CV...
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by abumeinben(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
I need to review ma age grin
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by benedima1990(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
I bind and cast all the evil spirit that won't make me make it to the final stage

Angel Gmat where u dey?
Angel Shl where u dey?

Oya make we go fight this recruitment exercise now now. I must be selected.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by siegfried99(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
abumeinben:
I need to review ma age grin

Lol grin

Abeg quote me when u do grin
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by abumeinben(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
siegfried99:

Lol grin

Abeg quote me when u do grin

Hustle is per head bro grin
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by febo15(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Am yet to receive Email from them to continue my application. Pls what should I do?
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by lantessy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
febo15:
Am yet to receive Email from them to continue my application. Pls what should I do?
Check your spam folder
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by febo15(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
lantessy:

Check your spam folder

Am using mobile Phone to do the application, but am still yet to receive any Email from them.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by aska406: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Check ur spam folder, am sure it will there. U can do that using your phone... Goodluck..
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by obajoey(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
time to carry calculator for my date of birth o grin
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by FOLLYBUK(f): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2015
HELLO EVRYONE,PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COMPLETE MY APPLICATION ON NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY RECRUITMENT BUT THE DATE OF BIRTH SECTION IS TELLING ME INVALID AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.PLEASE HELP ME.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by ladyJ22(f): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Nice one. waiting
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by chinnyness122(f): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
FOLLYBUK:
HELLO EVRYONE,PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COMPLETE MY APPLICATION ON NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY RECRUITMENT BUT THE DATE OF BIRTH SECTION IS TELLING ME INVALID AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.PLEASE HELP ME.

Delete d date and write it again. Be careful not to use space in between or after d date
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by lopzy(f): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Really annoying, I made a mistake while filling the form and I already submitted.[img][/img]
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by lenryhass: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Pls anybody who has the past questions and answers for NBC, NNPC, and GMAT should pls forward it to this email : mr_hassanolalekan@yahoo.com . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by monimekaz(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2015
FOLLYBUK:
......there is a calendar box on d right hand side of d column for date of birth .use d calendar to fill ur date of birth .use ucweb not operamini

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by 8182yep: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thanx man!! Preciate!!!
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by danielsunky(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls anyone with nbc past questions and answers shld forward it to this mail.. danielsunky@yahoo.com. tnx
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2015
lenryhass:
Pls anybody who has the past questions and answers for NBC, NNPC, and GMAT should pls forward it to this email : mr_hassanolalekan@yahoo.com . Thanks

guy abeg send me d past question pls tnx
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by febo15(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2015
lenryhass:
please help me send the Past questions via datzen09@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by pappyG: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2015
Who else got this?

Dear ******,

Further to your application for the NBC 2015 MT Programme,
we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to take an aptitude test on 30/09/2015 at 9:00 AM
Venue is JKK House, 229, Ikorodu Road Ilupeju, Lagos.
Please note the following:

To view your exam details, visit www.nbcmt2015recruitment.com and log-on to your profile using your Email address and your password.
Print your invitation slip and come along with it for accreditation at the test centre.
The aptitude test will be computer-based.
Should you experience any difficulty in viewing and/or printing your invitation slip, contact us through the Help Centre numbers 01-2916025, 01-4535316, or e-mail: nbcrecruitment2015@gmail.com
Regards,
HCP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by febo15(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2015
pappyG:
Who else got this?

Dear ******,

we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to take an aptitude test on 30/09/2015 at 9:00 AM

To view your exam details, visit www.nbcmt2015recruitment.com and log-on to your profile using your Email address and your password.
Print your invitation slip and come along with it for accreditation at the test centre.
Should you experience any difficulty in viewing and/or printing your invitation slip, contact us through the Help Centre numbers 01-2916025, 01-4535316, or e-mail: nbcrecruitment2015@gmail.com
Regards,
HCP
I received, were ar u writing the Xams?
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by kulbethrand(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2015
pappyG:
Who else got this?

Dear ******,

Regards,
HCP
febo15:
please help me send the Past questions via datzen09@gmail.com. Thanks
pappyG:
Who else got this?

Dear ******,

Regards,
HCP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by kulbethrand(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2015
pappyG:
Who else got this?

Dear ******,

Regards,
HCP
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by kulbethrand(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2015
yes. it will be nice if we open a whatsapp group on this
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Joanna2005: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Please anyone who got the past questions and answers for NBC should please send it to me.... @..... juliusjoanna2012@hotmail.com. Thanks guys.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by JOE5854: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Pls any 1 with relevant info or experience on dis NBC stuff should help guys. We need una help
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by hoebamaa(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=kulbethrand post=38327615][/quote] When did you got the message.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by JOE5854: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2015
In need of d past questions please if you can help. josephupah46@gmail.com

(1) (2)

How Do I Tactfully Reject A Job Offer. / Free Dragnet Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning Abstract Reasoning Question / 6 Part-time Jobs Upcoming Musicians Can Do To Earn A Living (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.