Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

High-ness Spirit; Charlyboy & Friends Visits Majek Fashek In The Rehab - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / High-ness Spirit; Charlyboy & Friends Visits Majek Fashek In The Rehab (488 Views)

Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Ayiri Emami Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High-ness Spirit; Charlyboy & Friends Visits Majek Fashek In The Rehab by harveypienews: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Serious warning to all you drug addicts pout there...My reports tells me Charlie Boy, friends and close associates of ailing Nigerian artiste, Majek Fashek paid him a solidarity visit at a rehabilitation centre in Abuja.

Members of the group included an American-based Nigerian Artist, Monica Swaida, and Dr Vincent Udenze, the Medical Director of Synapse Services in Abuja. Charlie Boy said “I have always said that Majek is a multi-talented singer who should not be abandoned in his present condition.

“Today, I am glad to be a part of this noble gesture of getting Majek back and better. “I want to congratulate all my friends and colleagues, who, out of sympathy and understanding of the problem, helped in one way or the other.

“I am encouraged by what I have seen so far about his rehab process. “I have been talking with him, and I believe that this is going to be the final push for him to get to that state where everyone will see that vibrant Majek again.’’

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/high-ness-spirit-charlyboy-friends.html

Re: High-ness Spirit; Charlyboy & Friends Visits Majek Fashek In The Rehab by darnley16(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2015
stop showing this image of him na,he has better pictures you know[b]stop showing this image of him na,he has better pictures you know[/b]stop showing this image of him na,he has better pictures you know

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Dethrones Beyonce As The Queen Of Instagram / Broke And Balling! 50 Cent Shows Off His New Home In Africa.. / Don Jazzy With An Incredible 6 Packs Figure (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.