Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls (1046 Views)

Why Does My Car Engine Oil Dry Up Without Physical Leakage / How To Cook Food On Your Car's Engine (Photos) / How To Keep Mice, Rats And Other Rodents Out Of Your Car Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls by ukata16(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Noticed that rats are now living in my car engine. Storing food leftovers and generally messing the whole engine up.
Pls guys how can I get rid of these vermins
Re: Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls by akinloluwao: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Which means the car is not working. Solution 1. Fix the car and start using it. 2. Sell the car if you don't need it again. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls by Melahou(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
ask them to pay their rent or you evict them with SNIPER SHOT

3 Likes

Re: Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls by cardoctor(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Simple.

Same way you would get rid of rats in your kitchen. RAT POISON.

Drop a few chicken bones from left overs coated with the poison around your engine bay. Leave the vehicle parked for a few days. That should surely exterminate those vermins.

Check with a pair of latex gloves and remove any dead ones hidden around the engine bay if not the smell will "kill" you.

Cardoctor

2 Likes

Re: Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls by ukata16(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thanks bro
cardoctor:
Simple.
Same way you would get rid of rats in your kitchen. RAT POISON.
Drop a few chicken bones from left overs coated with the poison around your engine bay. Leave the vehicle parked for a few days. That should surely exterminate those vermins.
Check with a pair of latex gloves and remove any dead ones hidden around the engine bay if not the smell will "kill" you.
Cardoctor
Re: Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls by shitshappen(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Once saw a dead bird inside my hood, I wondered how it must have gotten in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neatly-used Hyundai Accent 2010 Model For Sale / For Suspension And Power Steering - Buy Quality GEARBOX With 5% OFF. / Can You Name These Classics I Saw Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.