Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) (11246 Views)

Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) / See These Guys That Dressed Corporate To The Beach / See How This Young Girl Exposed Her Busty "Oranges" Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by realoke: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
A Lady who dressed indecently received a rare tre@t from the motorbike operators at night. Even though the tre@t was rare, it was bad. The lady was drunk and was walking home in a short tight dress which was like exp0sing her things out. She passed by some guys believed to the bike operators who pretended to offer her a ride home. Here is where the unexpected happened.

The guys str!pped the l@dy and f!ngered her on her vag!na before leaving helpless on the ground.

This was bad and w0men should be tre@ted with some dignity see more >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/this-happened-to-lady-that-dressed.html

1 Share

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by demmy0325(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by jennyswt(f): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
PERVERTS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by qualified(f): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
that's barbaric!
Aba is full of illiterates and fools playing gods.
in as much as I don't support girls moving around na.ked, they have no right to do that! imagine all those ritual traders and fake pastors that full that town judging someone else.

BTW: I grew up there, they are no saints!

28 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by victor2fresh(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Obinovictor(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Crazy men everywhere. Ladies should also learn to behave like ladies. Why would a lady be walking home drunk very late in the night?

3 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by 1shortblackboy: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op and u dey there dey take pictures instead of intervening. Or calling d police. SMBH undecided

6 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Came: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na day time save the girl , dem for rape am.
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by SonOfEl(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
qualified:
that's barbaric!
in as much as I don't support girls moving around na.ked, they have no right to do that! imagine all those ritual traders and fake pastors that full that town judging someone else.

so damn what if you grew up there? it is people like you that spoil the name of the good people in aba. every city has its good and bad, stop insulting aba. I know a lot of good people there.

8 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by ionsman: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
This shot was taken at night. O.p, night don reach for aba? cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Only in Aba. Come and try this in lagos na
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by arabbunkum: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
That finger don collect HIV!

6 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why should this be a surprise?
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by qualified(f): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
SonOfEl:

so damn what if you grew up there? it is people like you that spoil the name of the good people in aba. every city has its good and bad, stop insulting aba. I know a lot of good people there.

there are good people in Aba, not disputing that, but should it only appear in the news for all the bad reasons?

I repeat: that act is barbaric!
I dress decently anyday, anytime. I am just saying that Aba should stop acting god and stop taking laws into their hands. period!
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Blackfire(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Madness , madness everywhere
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by DFemaleBoss(f): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigeria still has a loooong way to go mehn, little wonder some ppl refer to that shith.ole as a zoo. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Animals in human form displaying animalistic behavior.
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by BigJakie: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Honestly what was done to the lady was wrong and barbaric but she asked for it. This should be an eye opener to the others...

This is Nigeria not New york, even your normal right/freedom as a human is limited.

(modified)
She has herself to blame -
Next time she wunt walk naked through a bunch of sex-starved men in the middle of the night with such revealing outfit and a shameful drunk state.

1) You don't tempt the devil...

2) If u make urself a prey, predators will find you

N.land girls continue blaming evil men, don't respect urselves and behave.
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tufia

Those men are useless animals

Hope say this story na true tale sha
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by cr7lomo: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
I doubt if that pic is Nigeria ... Op watch ya sef
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
I can bet my left balls on it that this didn't happen in Aba.
Kachisbarbie, Twaci oya come and explain what happened here oh! angry

3 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
BigJakie:
Honestly what was done to the lady was wrong and barbaric but she asked for it. This should be an eye opener to the others...

This is Nigeria not New york, even your rights are limited.
undecided
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by MyX1: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
qualified:
that's barbaric!

I wonder why some people are so dumb that they can't undastand simple English. The OP said "Abia State" and you hastily concluded that it's Aba. Btw, did you not read the part that says "Bike Operators"? Bikes no longer operate in Aba, if must know, you CRITIC.

4 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by anangboy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Some of you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. If you are so naive that you believe everything you read online, then your naivety while endearing in a child, is dangerous in someone of voting age.

This deplorable incident happened in Tanzania and watermarked on the picture is the name of the site it was hosted.

6 Likes

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I can bet my left balls on it that this didn't happen in Aba.
Kach isbarbie, Tw aci oya come and explain what happened here oh! angry

There is no evidence that it happened in Abia State. I am not absolving them of the crime, but this isn't enough evidence. I condemn the act (in GEJ's voice). No one deserves such treatment, including a drunk indecent lady.

1 Like

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Samfigo1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
qualified:
that's barbaric!

Barbar. . . What? Na Marmaric, the way you're dressed is the way you're addressed!
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Fools displaying their stupidity angry sad

No one deserves this dirty treatment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Samfigo1:
Barbar. . . What? Na Marmaric, the way you're dressed is the way you're addressed!
Beautiful @ 'you are addressed the way you are dressed', but trust a pervert to also rape a decently dressed lady..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by HomieQuan(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Impudent Rascals
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Where in Abia? No bike in Aba and Umuahia except other towns
realoke:
A Lady who dressed indecently received a rare tre@t from the motorbike operators at night. Even though the tre@t was rare, it was bad. The lady was drunk and was walking home in a short tight dress which was like exp0sing her things out. She passed by some guys believed to the bike operators who pretended to offer her a ride home. Here is where the unexpected happened.

The guys str!pped the l@dy and f!ngered her on her vag!na before leaving helpless on the ground.

This was bad and w0men should be tre@ted with some dignity see more >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/this-happened-to-lady-that-dressed.html
Re: This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) by frinx: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
You live long when you mind your business..

Stupidity in the highest order.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay New Publicity Photos / Dress Like A Celeb::: Take A Peep / Nigerians Finally Unmask Mr. P (kayode Peters), Actress Sotayo Sobola’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.