Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 9 (2014 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 9 by mrportable2: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
ITS STORY TIMW WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

My eyes didn’t linger long on Stanley’s concealed Joystick before transferring my gaze to his face. He had this grimace on his face and you could see through it a mixture of strain and lasting lust even as he laboured to plunge his middle finger deeper into my drooling cunt! My clamped thighs wouldn’t still let him as I was trapped between a wanton desire to be pleasured and a constraining fear of what repercussions it could have!

Even with the little portion of his finger that was already probing my dripping love hole, I still couldn’t make up my mind. I was shaking violently with my knees visibly trembling! But quite oddly, I still could feel my hip gently begin to grind repeatedly, against his trapped fist as his partly immersed finger kept swimming in a boundless pool of the juices contained in my tight Kittycat. The finger would go on to graze against both sides of my cunt walls, bringing strong electric vibrations which ultimately travelled through my entire body! I had gone on to shut my eyes very tightly and had both my lips clenched together! I could tell I wasn’t going to last so long with the restraint as my tightened thighs were now gradually beginning to give way in presumption that he was definitely going to push his finger further into my soaked Kittycat! But then, young Stanley halted, rather abruptly!
“Can you measure me, ma?” he suddenly said, bringing me to open my closed eyes after quite a while! He had withdrawn his hand and had stood to his feet but wasn’t looking at my face like he always did. He was instead, looking to the floor.
I wanted to ask him if he asked me to measure him, but then found out that I had completely lost my voice, so I had to take some time to clear my throat. “You want me to measure you?” I finally said, looking away from him while placing a finger over my mouth. I was still visibly shaking!
“Yes ma.” He replied, looking up at me again. Then he stretched his arm to hand me the tape. “I may sew a male cloth for the assignment.” he equally added.
I turned my face and looked at him, but then quickly looked away as his eyes were just fixed on me again. I went on to collect the tape but then turned my eyes quickly to his fly. His Joystick was still evidently outlined across the front of his trouser! I could unmistakably feel the pull it had on me as I comfortably traced, with my curious eyes, the exact spot where the rather long thing seamlessly connected with its big head!

In a couple of moments, I had started putting the tape around his body. Inexplicably, I wasn’t beginning like I had taught him and the other members of his class. I was supposed to start from his shoulder and upper arm, but instead, I had begun with his hip! I was stooping, bringing my head and face exactly at the same level as his Joystick! The way the bulge it had caused, boldly formed a sickle just under my nose, brought my overly-wet Kittycat to pour even more juices unto the near floor! When I tried putting both ends of the tape together, my under palms suddenly pressed into the hard lump in front of his trousers, causing him to gasp rather loudly! Mysteriously, I left the palm there as I marveled at the rigidity of his erect phallus! It felt so turgid in my palm that I was seduced into gently gliding my hand repeatedly over it! He was definitely liking it too, because, he began to slightly hump his hip into my palm, stepping closer to me and bringing his crotch even nearer to my sweating face!

Without thinking twice, I found my hands begin to bring the tape down from his waist towards his crotch and in micro-seconds, it was exactly ‘measuring’ the supposed roundness of his buttocks and of course his bulgy crotch! He responded by bringing his legs together, thus causing his concealed Joystick to push even further into my hand! Just then, I quietly spread my left palm over the engorged bulge and grabbed it gently! He gasped again, jolting as brought his own hand over mine! I began squeezing his pecker as I feigned measuring his crotch! My right hand struggled with the tape while my left, kept pressing, handling and squeezing his steel through his school trouser!

Predictably, it grew even larger, stretching it’s way like a one-eyed snake down his left thigh! Before I would run my palm across its newly attained length, I began seeing his pre-Pour collecting just around the spot where his big dickhead had finally nestled! He was mighty aroused! And it looked like he couldn’t take it anymore, because he suddenly brought both his hands onto his belt hook and before me, began undoing his belt and zipper! The uncertainty of what could follow returned to my mind and the restraining fear I felt earlier, overwhelmed me again! However, when he eventually brought out his Joystick, I was instantly blown away by probably the biggest Joystick for a 16 year old, I had ever seen!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 10 TOMORROW OR READ IT HERE http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-10/

(1) (Reply)

Camouflage: The Best Of Contemporary Writing From Nigeria / The Pain In Unforgiving / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.