Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

My Wedding Pictures - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Wedding Pictures (41718 Views)

Some Of My Wedding Pictures / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos / Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding Pictures by madgoat(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
asumo12:
uselessgoat

madgoat
maddog
cowleg

grin grin grin

Wetin i do oh? shocked
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Cutehector(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
kITATITA:

Most Nairaland 'good girls' would not respond to DM. Several will come to the forum to read and entertain themselves and nothing more. There is the opinion that Nairaland guys are never do well loafers, 419 or depraved. . But ladies, you may be wrong. I've met responsible young men on Niaralnd and I can say that they are good materials. You only need to sift. Please I am not available; disqualified on account of status, age and inclination
thanks so much for this piece.... As in they really need to see this

Cc: eroticangelina, redgem, mznelly, utchgirl, gurgle, sassybae, lagmostkuit, mhizkel.
Re: My Wedding Pictures by wristbangle: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Before I opened the thread, I already knew that the two people involved did not meet on Nairaland! Gush!!! When are we going to see two members who met on NL getting married? When shall we see that of agarawu123 and midehi...cutehector and twaci...or wristbangle and misspicy? grin grin. Na joke I dey o, make una nor crucify me abeg grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Midehi:

your sobriquet has said all about you

na ur mama be sobriquet angry undecided
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Wow.. Dats lovely... Seun has helped a lot of nigerians to find soulmates... Maybe I will find mine in nairaland sha
i have already seen mine on nairaland..grin cool
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

na ur mama be sobriquet angry undecided
lmao...grin grin grin
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Mhizkel(f): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:

Cc: eroticangelina, redgem, mznelly, utchgirl, gurgle, sassybae, lagmostkuit, mhizkel.
Common Hector! My thought differs from that.
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Midehi:

i have already seen mine on nairaland..grin cool
me I want to see my own,... Sobs
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Utchgirl(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:

I dnt get wht u r trying 2 insinuate plz.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pictures by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Common Hector! My thought differs from that.
u made me think otherwise....
Re: My Wedding Pictures by digitsolution: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
May God bless your union....

Contact for customised airfresheners for your weddings.....

Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
wristbangle:

shocked shocked shocked
cover that your mouth now before misspicy download something inside grin
Re: My Wedding Pictures by juman(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Happy married life.
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Midehi:

lmao...grin grin grin

u keep speaking useless grammers online. u think i dont know how abusive d word sobriquet is

u owe me an apology. idiat
Re: My Wedding Pictures by atine79(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Woman congratulations. That is the beginning of real life. But my piece of advice to you is always see yourself as the neck that carries the head. Remember after GOD is your husband. They say that a happy home is the handiwork of a virtuous woman. Respect your husband in every circumstance and you will be very happy you do. Don't hide yourself to him and never give him room to suspect that. Love him in all honesty and protect your marriage. In the heart of every strong man lies a mind of weakness. Hold on to that. I wish you a very happy marriage and the strength to overcome in times of need. Your husband will love and cherish you at all times. You will be celebrated in the land of the living. Goodluck and God bless you.
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
kITATITA:

Most Nairaland 'good girls' would not respond to DM. Several will come to the forum to read and entertain themselves and nothing more. There is the opinion that Nairaland guys are never do well loafers, 419 or depraved. . But ladies, you may be wrong. I've met responsible young men on Niaralnd and I can say that they are good materials. You only need to sift. Please I am not available; disqualified on account of status, age and inclination
are you stylishly doing advert for the guys now.. undecided
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

u keep speaking useless grammers online. u think i dont know how abusive d word sobriquet is

u owe me an apology. idiat
cheesy i did not insult you o, i was only referring to your moniker "uselessgoat'
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:

I will still nt change my mind. I'm ok with the guyfrnds I av, I dnt need online ones. shuuuuuuu
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
me I want to see my own,... Sobs
so what happened to all your babes na grin grin
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Midehi:

so what happened to all your babes na grin grin
lol dey aint good wife materials.. Dey not even makin efforts to become one
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Gurgle(f): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:

Well the guy didn't say you were among those who are good materials so I don't understand your use of quotation
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Midehi:

cheesy i did not insult you o, i was only referring to your moniker "uselessgoat'

woju o undecided
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol hector I don't get it, why the tag? Never said dudes here are bad
Cutehector:

Re: My Wedding Pictures by cooluc(f): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Congrat!!! Dear....God bless your home
Re: My Wedding Pictures by oyeezah(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
happy married life...wish u blissful and fruitful years together
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Desric(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Congrats to them and HML.
But please did you guys meet here on nairaland?
God bless the republic of nairaland.
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Artistree: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
idu1:
U are stingy with pictures
So sorry hun, I really had a difficult time uploading these. I have never uploaded and my fone doesn't show me which ones I've uploaded before, to avoid a repeat. I'll upload more as soon as I understand how to go about it.
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
ok. To all nairaland single ladies, oya send me a pm, as I'm also searching for the right lady/ladies to tie the knot
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Artistree: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided
SEE THEIR UGLY FACES . MTCHEEEEW
I thank God you chose your moniker yourself, I for say na person do you.
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
So y the post? U didn't even invite us to come and find our own inn the venue. U guys didn't meet on nairaland, so abeg close this thread.
Re: My Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Margauxluv:
mmmm Maybe I will marry a fellow nlander. who knws kissmmmm Maybe I will marry a fellow nlander. who knws

I'm good to go.
Should we give it a try ??
Re: My Wedding Pictures by noblegrex: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Artistree:
It was a beautiful day as I got wedded to my fiance, a fellow nairalander last weekend in Benin City. We didn't meet on nairaland o, I introduced him to the forum and since then, he's been addicted too!
may u have land full of Nairas+ dolls,euros n pounds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody / Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos / What Is The Average Cost Of Funeral (Burial) In Nigeria And Important Checklist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.