Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (86709 Views)

Robot Prostitutes And Brothels Coming Soon!(photos) / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by adesegun121(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is the reason why many ladies will never get married…….RECKLESS behaviours are to BLAME .. See these shocking Pictures below

Can you marry any of these Ladies? please be sincere

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/big-shame-this-is-reason-why-many.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by IamLEGEND1: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
how their life take consign u

#NiggaMindYourBusiness

#FTC

#FeelingLikeAgent007

#MyBankAccountIsSwelling

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Starships4u(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
That first pics though.... OP oya come explain to these clowns gathered around me thinking I've gone nuts dat u are the cause

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by asumo12: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
I have that first pic in my phone and it has been cracking me up.

Women are terrible. I tend to trust my pitbull more than ladies. undecided

21 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by adesegun121(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

becos dem life need change grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by dapyd1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
If you open your eyes and marry these ones, gbese (debt) await you.

My friend was going to marry someone like this. She was claiming saint and no sex, yet she was a stylish aristo.
Yet, because he was very respectful and humble, it was the neighbours that called him to a corner and opened his eyes.

Always connect to your environment and open your eyes before you carry misery into your life.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
I'm laughing so hard at these pictures chaiiiii

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by adesegun121(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
dapyd1:
If you open your eyes and marry these ones, gbese (debt) await you.

My friend was going to marry someone like this. She was claiming saint and no sex, yet she was a stylish aristo.
Yet, because he was very respectful and humble, it was the neighbours that called him to a corner and opened his eyes.

Always connect to your environment and open your eyes before you carry misery into your life.

true talk my broda

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by adesegun121(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
more

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Marriage is very scary.
When you want to choose the girl you wanna spend the rest of your life with, Dont marry because of her big nyash or big breast, just find a girl who will ride & die for you.
If you marry a slutty who.re & divorce her tomorrow, you destroyed your kids innocent lives because a broken home is the worst that can happen to a kid.
It's very easy to please a man.
If your husband cheats, the cause is the girlfriend or wife, if you give him a good pusssy, he will never leave you, all guys thinks about is sex & nothing else.
But girls, their wahala too much.
They want : Big dicks, cars, money, love, hair, makeup, clothes, when you don't provide that for them, she go cheat on you with millions of guys.
As for now, I'm dedicated to my vasline.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by pretydiva(f): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na all dis kind runs gal sm guys dey like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by lonelydora: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
That first pix got me cracking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Afrocatalyst: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Which one indeed. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by saasala(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sorry, wrong thread. This is for those who want to get married, not me....*Gently walks outa thread*

PS:
Marriage is sham and scam. The man is the maga, the woman is the scammer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Titto93(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
They will never learn their lessons till they are 40, when the church become their homes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
angry
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by juitar(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by phayvoursky(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
CAN YOU ALSO PUT UP REASONS WHY MOST MEN WON'T GET MARRIED IN TIME?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by encryptjay(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
The hunger to flex life is in their blood... By the time they want to settle down, it's already too late.
Some are busy in romance section reading tales

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Ladycloud(f): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
may God help we ladies..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hazyfm1: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Qok seen
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hizaya61(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Brb
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by hazyfm1: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Oga legend do you mean "concern" ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by c4tnoelz: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
no b small tnz ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by bigv(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yes!!
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by banme(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
bbb
Re: See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
They should change nairalands name to marriage land

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / How Many Women Died For Love? / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.