Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (122095 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2015
baba11:
What is the difference between rooting and twerking?
for TWERKING,Rokiatwo is the best but for "rooting" though it will void your warranty,it will make your customize your device to a way that suits you.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by rockog: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2015
U can also try this on Airtel by dialing *885*1# and *885*0# to check balance. it will cost u #300 n u will receive 250mg for a month. on androids it works for fb apps, Whatsapp, 2go, wechat n Opera mini only. I bet u , u can not finish it. That is wat am using also just try it.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by baba11(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
for TWERKING,Rokiatwo is the best but for "rooting" though it will void your warranty,it will make your customize your device to a way that suits you.
Steps or software to use?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by olexjay(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
it won't work,but there is a subscription for iphone users,its just 9k a month,after all iphone users are very RICH.
u mean that of 9k last for a month cos the 9k wey I dey do is just weekly.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by ogunwalea(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
buoye1:
Phone
oya brief me
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by sholly28(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

: http://www.brainnewsng.com/check-out-list-of-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-network-in-nigeria/

Pls hw to check d mb because d aitel own it's for blackberry, I need d code to check d aitel blackberry subscription
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by addey44: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
LOUIS6:

Sorry bro..... u can't tweak on a blackberry
How do I tweak on Android for Glo subscription?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
olexjay:
u mean that of 9k last for a month cos the 9k wey I dey do is just weekly.
ok use glo 12k
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
rockog:
U can also try this on Airtel by dialing *885*1# and *885*0# to check balance. it will cost u #300 n u will receive 250mg for a month. on androids it works for fb apps, Whatsapp, 2go, wechat n Opera mini only. I bet u , u can not finish it. That is wat am using also just try it.

This will be fair enough if the browsing is fast and reliable
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
sholly28:

Pls hw to check d mb because d aitel own it's for blackberry, I need d code to check d aitel blackberry subscription

Dial: *123*9#
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 12:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Data resellers are better than most of what I'm seeing here
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BobUg28(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin grin
seangy4konji:
It no deh gree me ohh as i like to deh watch funny videos,accidents,gores, and all other videos on youtube and all...or else man go get bored na..i dont watch tv unless its football time.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
@BrainnewsNg please the etisalat data plan is for what network package plan is it for easy starter or easy flex cos I tried it and I was told the service is not available on my package.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by lorbar42(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 1:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Koolmexxi:

Are u also informed u are ignorant if u didn't know about data reselling. Etisalat offer of 1gb of data for 1 month isn't open to all it's customers except d offer of 1gb @ #1000 weekend plan. Moreover I have not stolen from u or anyone else so I'll advice u kip ur opinion to urself.

I suppose you're a data re-seller? Do you have MTN plan for just N500 or below the 1GB?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by directonpc(m): 4:04am On Aug 18, 2015
why dont u guys give simple server+ social pack a try? with just 100 naira u get unlimited download for unlimited days
currently downloading win10 pro
works on both pc and android you can download simple server and setting at http://7rl.in/etifree

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Koolmexxi(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
pacespot:

I suppose you're a data re-seller? Do you have MTN plan for just N500 or below the 1GB?
Yea I am... There's no mtn data of less than 1gb due to the restrictions placed by mtn. U can only get such on etisalat with 350mb for 500, 500mb for 700 and 700mb for 1k. Though some other resellers offer same for the glo network as well
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Koolmexxi(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Etisalat 2gb data available @ 1800 only. . Limited offer as there are just 5 slots available. ..
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2015
BlazeyJ:

You knw dem girls nah, she's not really a phone guru

So what's she using on it now?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2015
erimmy:
Bros pls just tell me how to change from android imei to BlackBerry. I can't get the site

Have you changed the imei?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2015
omoajiboro:

Hi chillinms, dn't get wht u mean by this message pls I'm a novice here bt I also nt to tweak my andriod phone thou I rooted before nw. Thanks

Hello friend, sorry for he late response... Are still insterated in understanding it, maybe you should leave your number to be added to our whatsapp group for rapid response.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by erimmy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Have you changed the imei?
Nope,I don't know how to go about it?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
erimmy:
Nope,I don't know how to go about it?

Here is a [size=15pt]video tutorial on how to change MtK Android imei [/size]easily go about it.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by bunmayo123: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Koolmexxi:

Yea I am... There's no mtn data of less than 1gb due to the restrictions placed by mtn. U can only get such on etisalat with 350mb for 500, 500mb for 700 and 700mb for 1k. Though some other resellers offer same for the glo network as well
pls can you recommend where i can buy glo 700 naira worth internet data
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

So what's she using on it now?
she doesn't do much browsing just once in awhile she uses the 15mb shii to satisfy her browsing urge..
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2015
BlazeyJ:

she doesn't do much browsing just once in awhile she uses the 15mb shii to satisfy her browsing urge..

Okay, no problem then
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
slap1:
Airtel plan is easily the best and most legit for Android users. But I'm just scared of the complaints about slow network and data zapping.
No pain, no gain; l'll give it a try.
pls which of them did u try, did it work?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by slap1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
shyna01:

pls which of them did u try, did it work?
I use the etisalat data plan for now.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by binarCOACH(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Hello, I want to ask you all if this below code is valid and has anyone tried it...
* For 3GB: Dial *440*16# cost N1,500 and will last for 30days.
* For 4GB: Dial *440*161# Cost N2,000 and will last you for 1 month.
* For 9GB: Dial *438*1# Cost N3,500, Valid: for 30days.

Regards...
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by binarCOACH(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2015
binarCOACH:
Hello, I want to ask you all if this below code is valid and has anyone tried it...
* For 3GB: Dial *440*16# cost N1,500 and will last for 30days.
* For 4GB: Dial *440*161# Cost N2,000 and will last you for 1 month.
* For 9GB: Dial *438*1# Cost N3,500, Valid: for 30days.

Regards...

I tried it and it seems is for blackberry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register / Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.