Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (122040 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

: http://www.brainnewsng.com/check-out-list-of-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-network-in-nigeria/
op how can I run a data with less charges on my iPhone, the rate is too expensive
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Sheggy13(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2015
universe4genius:
TO ALL AIRTEL CUSTOMERS

Dear Esteemed Customers,

Following the directive from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to ensure that all Customers on our network, who are yet to fully complete their SIM registration requirements, are barred from using their lines, we wish to inform you that the barring of non-compliant lines has commenced on the Airtel Network.

If you have been barred or received a message that you will be barred as a result of this process, we appeal to you to kindly reactivate your line or update your records accordingly to continue enjoying our quality services. Please, visit any of our Airtel Express Shops or KYC registration centres across the country to update your Registration details.

For customers who have duly completed the SIM registration requirements as stipulated by the NCC, please be assured that your lines will continue to remain functional and your services will not be interrupted.
We wish to assure everyone that Airtel is committed to providing top of the class telecommunication experience.
Thank you for choosing Airtel!

Signed Management
Are u an Airtel agent? If one, pls tell your people to stop cheating Nigerians by selling 1gb as 3gb data..take a cue from other networks especially glo as they don't triple-bill like Airtel.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Ventura1: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Glo 4.5gb @ 2500
*127*58#
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Globus absolutely the best
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Glo bis is absolutely the best
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Ventura1:
Glo 4.5gb @ 2500
*127*58#
Thanks!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2015
They are all too expensive

Goto www.limitedsite.com and get that of 1000naira for 5gb monthly
Or

350naira for 5gb weekly

Or

70naira for 5gb daily
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by tunwumi: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2015
I have android 4.2.2

Pls how can I root or t week my phone pls

BrainnewsNg:

Ok

Let me see how to help you.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by samblessed: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2015
In terms of data services, Glo is not reliable at all.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2015
What about NITEL data plan?

Eti's data plan is sweet.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by shaicollins(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Can data plan of glo work on ipad
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by oshiosense(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2015
MTN 2GB is 2015 Naira and it works on BB10
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by trapQ: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2015
If you've lived abroad you'll know that internet data is fucking expensive in Nigeria. I mean you could get 1000k naira unlimited for a month, but the reverse is the case in nigeria
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by concept86: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2015
I believe it's tweaking not Twerking. ..Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Kingsasian(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Koolmexxi:

it still offers more affordable options than the networks offer. ..
hello, I saw your signature. I am interested
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by erimmy(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

: http://www.brainnewsng.com/check-out-list-of-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-network-in-nigeria/
Goodmorning op,pls how can I root +twerk my Android to BlackBerry. I use Glo. Thks and may God bless your hustles.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by mysticjack95(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2015
well it's all about location so far so good mtn has been anywhere you go...........I'm more concerned about this glo 3g plan .........pls can it work on PC ?
Chillinmasoul:
Glo bis is absolutely the best
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by STAMPandSEAL: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2015
GOOD INFO.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Querty(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2015
plsee how can I root or twerk my Sony xperia phone?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by kevoh(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Twerk : Erotic dance which involves gyrating your nyash. It is mostly performed by females.

Tweak: Manipulating/modifying a smart device's(Laptop,mobile phone, tablet e.t.c) internal configuration or settings to make it perform actions it ordinarily will not do.

Garget: Swelling or Inflammation of a cow's breast/udder.

Gadget: Tool,Machine or device with nice functions and often regard as cool to use.

The above words have been used wrongly on this thread by supposed informed people (Students, graduates, employed and unemployed) Please, let's get our spellings right. It won't kill us to check and correct our notions of the spelling of everyday words we use once in a while. Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Querty(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2015
Themaingate:
They are all too expensive

Goto www.limitedsite.com and get that of 1000naira for 5gb monthly
Or

350naira for 5gb weekly

Or

70naira for 5gb daily

I have bin scammed before!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2015
mysticjack95:
well it's all about location so far so good mtn has been anywhere you go...........I'm more concerned about this glo 3g plan .........pls can it work on PC ?

It only works via hotspot on android or BlackBerry.. No direct way yo make it work on PC.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2015
[size=15pt]CHECK SIGNATURE TO KNOW ABOUT PSIPHON AND SIMPLE SERVER TWEAK ON BOTH MTN AND ETISALAT[/size]
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Umunede(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Following
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2015
erimmy:
Goodmorning op,pls how can I root +twerk my Android to BlackBerry. I use Glo. Thks and may God bless your hustles.

[size=17pt]This[/size] should help you.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by jerrymej(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Nice one @ OP!

With my 1K am done for a whole month dancing on Internet as if am the one that mounts the network mask...
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Querty:
plsee how can I root or twerk my Sony xperia phone?
You can root but extremely difficult to tweak it.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2015
shaicollins:
Can data plan of glo work on ipad

No, [size=17pt]This[/size] should work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help / MTN Already Tested 5G In Nigeria (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.