Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Books Every Investor Should Read - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Books Every Investor Should Read (28000 Views)

5 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read / Check Out The Top 10 Tricks Used By Online Scammers Every Investor Must Know / Investor Prospects 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ihedioramma: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Bro, you haven't sent the books i requested from you.
please how can i read any of the books online or get them on e.t.c?
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by francom(m): 12:37am On Jun 19, 2016
hi, I also need a soft copy of the book(s)
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by shobam1410(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
➡ THE MILLIONAIRES' SECRETS

1. How I made my first million : 26 self-made millionaires reveal the secrets to their success by Nick Gardner
2. How to Be a Property Millionaire by Annie Hulley
3. Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J.,Ph.D. Stanley
4. The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Creating aCash Machine for Life by Loral Langemeier
5. Make Yourself a Millionaire : How to Sleep Well and Stay Sane on the Road to Wealth by Charles C. Zhang
6. Kaplan Professional - Financing Secrets of a Millionaire Real Estate Investor by William Bronchick
7. Millionaire Real Estate Mentor: Investing inReal Estate: A Comprehensive and Detailed Guide to Financial Freedom for Everyone by Russ Whitney
8. What Self-Made Millionaires Really Think, Know and Do: A Straight-Talking Guide to Business Success and Personal Riches by Dobbins R.,Pettman B.
8. Internet Riches: The Simple Money-making Secrets of Online Millionaires by Scott Fox
9. The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Creating aCash Machine for Life by Langemeier L.
10. Seven Years to Seven Figures: The Fast-Track Plan to Becoming a Millionaire by Michael Masterson
11. The Naked Millionaire: The Ultimate Fast Track Guide to Wealth, Freedom and Fulfillment by David Taylor
12. The Millionaire Code: 16 Paths to Wealth Building by Paul B. Farrell
13. How I made my first million : 26 self-made millionaires reveal the secrets to their success by Nick Gardner
14. The Millionaire in the Mirror: How to Find Your Passion and Make a Fortune Doing It--Without Quitting Your Day Job by Gene Bedell
15. Stop Acting Rich: ...And Start Living Like A Real Millionaire by Thomas J. Stanley
16. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
17. The Unemployed Millionaire: Escape the Rat Race, Fire Your Boss and Live Life on YOUR Terms! By Matt Morris
18. The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires by Brian Tracy
19. The eBay Millionaire: Titanium PowerSeller Secrets for Building a Big Online Business by Amy Joyner
20. Mentored by a Millionaire: Master Strategies of Super Achievers by Steven K. Scott
21. The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime. by MJ DeMarco
22. Conversations with Millionaires: What Millionaires Do to Get Rich, That You Never Learned About in School! by Mike Litman Jason Oman
23. The Automatic Millionaire : A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich by David Bach
24. A Million Bucks by 30: How to Overcome aCrap Job, Stingy Parents, and a Useless Degree to Become a Millionaire Before (or After) Turning Thirty by Alan Corey
25. The Laptop Millionaire - How Anyone Can Escape the 9 to 5 and Make Money Online by Mark Anastasi
26. Click: what millions of people are doing online and why it matters by Bill Tancer
27. Make Your First Million: Ditch the 9-5 and Start the Business of Your Dreams by Martin Webb
28. Making Millions For Dummies by Robert Doyen,Meg Schneider
29. How I Made It: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Made Millions by Rachel Bridge
30. How to make millions without a degree by Simon Dolan
31. Move The Mouse & Make Millions! By Matt Heinz,Alan Urdan

ANY BOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY FIELD of LEARNING/LIFE such as ➡Christianity
➡Education
➡Marriage
➡Motivational
➡Finance
➡Health
➡Business & Management
➡Sales & Marketing
➡Customer Service/Relations
➡Parenting
➡Engineering
➡Accounting
➡Public Speaking
➡Creative Writing
➡Novels etc
➡ We mean ANYTHING!
They are all available in our e-store.

And any other TITLE or AUTHOR whose books you might desire to have, are all available in our eBook store.
All your ordered ebooks will be sent directly into your Phones/Tablets in minutes ANYWHERE you are in the World.

Your first book order is FREE and subsequent ones cost #300 per book.

Connect with us on whatsapp with 07051505626 or Call 08189300870
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by mega2144: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Pls dear i would be very pleased if u would be very kind to send me some audios and ebooks.. My email is iyktalent@yahoo.com

Thank u so much.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by femison32(m): 5:48am On Jun 22, 2016
my mail femison32@gmail.com please send the soft copy of every ebooks investors must have to me thanks very much
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by okwochedr: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Please I will appreciate if you can send me the audio version of the books. God bless.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by okwochedr: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2016
My mail add is i.odey@yahoo.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Chomzy19(f): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2016
corpROYAL:
Rich Dad- conspiracy of the rich. by Robert Kiyosaki. This book change my mindet and show me the secret of wealth. That is the current book am reading now. Try it if you can
please can you send a copy to Erica_jeez@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Chomzy19(f): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
ernie4life:
Sent to as many as I could, happy reading
please send a soft copy of the richest man in Babylon and any other good Books you have to Erica_jeez@yahoo.com. thank u
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ernie4life(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
to all that indicate interest I will send richest man in babylon and another book this evening at the close of work.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Jossy12345: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
ernie4life:
to all that indicate interest I will send richest man in babylon and another book this evening at the close of work.
pls kindly forward it to my mail. adenugajsy@gmail.com.. thanks in anticipation
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ernie4life(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2016
To all that indicated interest, check your mail
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2016
shobam1410:
➡ THE MILLIONAIRES' SECRETS

1. How I made my first million : 26 self-made millionaires reveal the secrets to their success by Nick Gardner
2. How to Be a Property Millionaire by Annie Hulley
3. Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J.,Ph.D. Stanley
4. The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Creating aCash Machine for Life by Loral Langemeier
5. Make Yourself a Millionaire : How to Sleep Well and Stay Sane on the Road to Wealth by Charles C. Zhang
6. Kaplan Professional - Financing Secrets of a Millionaire Real Estate Investor by William Bronchick
7. Millionaire Real Estate Mentor: Investing inReal Estate: A Comprehensive and Detailed Guide to Financial Freedom for Everyone by Russ Whitney
8. What Self-Made Millionaires Really Think, Know and Do: A Straight-Talking Guide to Business Success and Personal Riches by Dobbins R.,Pettman B.
8. Internet Riches: The Simple Money-making Secrets of Online Millionaires by Scott Fox
9. The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Creating aCash Machine for Life by Langemeier L.
10. Seven Years to Seven Figures: The Fast-Track Plan to Becoming a Millionaire by Michael Masterson
11. The Naked Millionaire: The Ultimate Fast Track Guide to Wealth, Freedom and Fulfillment by David Taylor
12. The Millionaire Code: 16 Paths to Wealth Building by Paul B. Farrell
13. How I made my first million : 26 self-made millionaires reveal the secrets to their success by Nick Gardner
14. The Millionaire in the Mirror: How to Find Your Passion and Make a Fortune Doing It--Without Quitting Your Day Job by Gene Bedell
15. Stop Acting Rich: ...And Start Living Like A Real Millionaire by Thomas J. Stanley
16. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
17. The Unemployed Millionaire: Escape the Rat Race, Fire Your Boss and Live Life on YOUR Terms! By Matt Morris
18. The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires by Brian Tracy
19. The eBay Millionaire: Titanium PowerSeller Secrets for Building a Big Online Business by Amy Joyner
20. Mentored by a Millionaire: Master Strategies of Super Achievers by Steven K. Scott
21. The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime. by MJ DeMarco
22. Conversations with Millionaires: What Millionaires Do to Get Rich, That You Never Learned About in School! by Mike Litman Jason Oman
23. The Automatic Millionaire : A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich by David Bach
24. A Million Bucks by 30: How to Overcome aCrap Job, Stingy Parents, and a Useless Degree to Become a Millionaire Before (or After) Turning Thirty by Alan Corey
25. The Laptop Millionaire - How Anyone Can Escape the 9 to 5 and Make Money Online by Mark Anastasi
26. Click: what millions of people are doing online and why it matters by Bill Tancer
27. Make Your First Million: Ditch the 9-5 and Start the Business of Your Dreams by Martin Webb
28. Making Millions For Dummies by Robert Doyen,Meg Schneider
29. How I Made It: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Made Millions by Rachel Bridge
30. How to make millions without a degree by Simon Dolan
31. Move The Mouse & Make Millions! By Matt Heinz,Alan Urdan

ANY BOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY FIELD of LEARNING/LIFE such as ➡Christianity
➡Education
➡Marriage
➡Motivational
➡Finance
➡Health
➡Business & Management
➡Sales & Marketing
➡Customer Service/Relations
➡Parenting
➡Engineering
➡Accounting
➡Public Speaking
➡Creative Writing
➡Novels etc
➡ We mean ANYTHING!
They are all available in our e-store.

And any other TITLE or AUTHOR whose books you might desire to have, are all available in our eBook store.
All your ordered ebooks will be sent directly into your Phones/Tablets in minutes ANYWHERE you are in the World.

Your first book order is FREE and subsequent ones cost #300 per book.

Connect with us on whatsapp with 07051505626 or Call 08189300870

do u have ebooks on autobiography
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by taiwoliu(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2016
ernie4life:
To all that indicated interest, check your mail
chai! how did i miss out? longest time bro, how you been?
abeg send me the second book you sent(tayoola90@yahoo.com), already have the richest man in babylon.

Thanks
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ernie4life(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
taiwoliu:
chai! how did i miss out? longest time bro, how you been?
abeg send me the second book you sent(tayoola90@yahoo.com), already have the richest man in babylon.

Thanks

am good, hope your doing fine over there, how is GAS?
the second book is 7 habits of highly effective people, do you still want it?
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by taiwoliu(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
ernie4life:

Alhamdulilah..... GAS is going fine ooo, being a lot tasking lately. Yes, i'd love to have it ooo, read the some pages of the hard copy few years ago.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Ladycroon(f): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls kindly forward the materials to me: imaniprudent@gmail.com

ernie4life:

What I have is the book and the soft copy, if you need the soft copy I can send it to you via email.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by taiwoliu(m): 12:41am On Jun 25, 2016
ernie4life:

Xup bro, Neva c d book ooo. I hope you'll be chanced ds wknd to send the book.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by ernie4life(m): 4:55am On Jun 25, 2016
taiwoliu:
Xup bro, Neva c d book ooo. I hope you'll be chanced ds wknd to send the book.

I sent u the book since Thursday, check your mail
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by chukwuwike2ny(m): 5:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by taiwoliu(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2016
ernie4life:

I sent u the book since Thursday, check your mail
found it bro, was in my SPAM box
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by YOLO1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anybody with a business plan or feasibility report on mini gas plant should send to oausingles@gmail.com for possible investment consideration
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Want to start a biz with just 1k investment and make unlimited 3k daily profit? Check my signature
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by paullo240: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2016
ernie4life:
I have sent to everyone who indicated interest.
It would be nice if people staying in same location could reach a nice agreement to form a sort of reading club or support club where you decide to read one inspirational book each month. You come together at a mutually agreed location once in same month to discuss lessons and how to put What you've read into action.
This would help those who want to formulate a good reading habit, it could also present a platform to those who want to enhance their presentation skills and also helps inspire you to be the best you can.

Just saying

I just finished the greatest sales man, am thinking of the next book maybe I will try "Outliners" or can anyone suggest any for me, don't get me wrong I have lots of books and audios but I just like to keep accumulating more

please need the greatest sale man

aduakap@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by paullo240: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
ezimo777:
OP, please I'm interested in this thread. I would be very grateful if you add me to those getting the ebook and audio.
I already have ATTITUDE IS EVERY THING and gone through it. It's a lovely and powerful book.
You can help me with others. Thanks!
My mail Kingsleyugwu78@gmail.com

please send ATTITUDE IS EVERY THING

aduakap@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by paullo240: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Xxpress:
I have winning ways, the fault in our stars, RICH-DAD-POOR-DAD,The Only Way To Win, Bill Gates - Jonathan Gatlin
Midas touch - Donal Trump and kiyosaki and many more. Anyone interested.

please send

aduakap@gmail.com
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by paullo240: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2016
wow This guys are killing me @ernie4life @xxpress

pls anything killable is acceptable cos my mail is ready to devour.

aduakap@gmail.com
thank to u
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by edubrazz: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
paullo240:

aduakap@gmail.com
Pls send me d book ( ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING )
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by edubrazz: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
paullo240:

aduakap@gmail.com
Pls send me d book ( ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING ) Edubrazzsuperstores@yahoo.com.
Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by munezo(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2016
This book MONEY, MASTER THE GAME by TONY ROBBINS is a good read. It is one of the best books you will read concerning personal finance and financial freedom.

You can get a f.ree soft copy online or purchase the hard copy.

Enjoy

Re: Books Every Investor Should Read by willfet: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
''Attitude is everything" by Keith harrell Is one of the best book have ever read, although "think and grow rich" by napoleon hill is cool also. Reading books is wat I derived joy in doing and it has build me a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" / Eurobond / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.