Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (437513 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
From the look of things I believe those that are getting the interview invites are not those that had d test.
Secondly we were told the next stage for those of us that did the psychometric test will be employment offer.
From this I want to believe they still need more pple reason the offer is still being delayed.
Guys keep calm no one has been called to come pick up offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
kokaneprodigy:
From the look of things I believe those that are getting the interview invites are not those that had d test.
Secondly we were told the next stage for those of us that did the psychometric test will be employment offer.
From this I want to believe they still need more pple reason the offer is still being delayed.

I am with you in this line of thought.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by karleone(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Osagbovo2:
Its well my fellow buddies, some pallies were called today for interview with HR in dangote projects While some were asked to submit passport photograph today.
All will be well by God's grace.

Can you help with the HR's email address?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by survivex: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Has anyone thought about the fact that they might still be marking and analysing profiles!!

I mean check it out***

No of candidate x no of paper scripts
170×7=1190 test scripts to mark and then develop a profile.

Relax guys the HR team are still drenched in marking and developing profile analysis.
Once they are done and a go is given by Ogas at the top, emails will roll in.

Just my wild mind thinking out of the box.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by kankani: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
kokaneprodigy:
Ppl were called to pick letters and they
did..bt it's nt dangote refinery..its Dangote projects!!...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 21, 2015
kankani:

And is this a dangote projects thread?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

And is this a dangote projects thread?

Good question.
Way to go @kokaneprodigy grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=survivex post=40239004]Has anyone thought about the fact that they might still be marking and analysing profiles!!

I mean check it out***

No of candidate x no of paper scripts
170×7=1190 test scripts to mark and then develop a profile.

Actually 8 test scripts per candidate smiley
170 x 8 = 1360 test scripts to mark and analyse.

But, recall they (HR) said to be done within five (5) working days.
Well at this point, all we need do is be patient smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=Abdujapha post=40244800][/quote]
Something about approval was mentioned too.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2015
now people are thinking and commenting out loud....... good thinking grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by krie00707: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2015
These things take time. We will be notified in the new week, most likely before Friday considering the volume of papers and approval.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by MACSTANN: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
heard NDDC will be shortlisting this week on or b4 26th... that oilspill management training stuff...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
U miss road?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chebyshev(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
There is no major distinction between dangote projects and dangote refinery as far as this recruitment drive is concern.If you remember the initial official application email for this recruitment contained projects The design and construction of the refinery is what they referred to as project. Everybody will be employed under dangote project. People are being called for offer letters according to the need of the ongoing project.
kankani:

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by MACSTANN: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
guy make una calm down... wen its due for dem they'll send emails... thre iz no need for all these speculation...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
chebyshev:
There is no major distinction between dangote projects and dangote refinery as far as this recruitment drive is concern.If you remember the initial official application email for this recruitment contained projects The design and construction of the refinery is what they referred to as project. Everybody will be employed under dangote project. People are being called for offer letters according to the need of the ongoing project.

so we are the ones designing and constructing the refinery.? I beg to differ.
The refinery is already designed by a contractor to dangote group specifications else how come they already know the capacity,
Contract for installation has already been awarded to about 3 coys foreign and local.
Dangote does not construct refinery bro.
Ours is to be trained and prepared for the start up of the refinery.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Happy Sunday my people and welcome to the last week of November 2015. Try go church ⛪ ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by brickpetrol: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
GUYS WATS GOING ON..... THIS PLACE SEEMS COLD.....ANY UPDATES?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by survivex: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
It's really quiet in here guys.

But am hoping this week we will get great news.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Theokleia: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Calls rolling in.......08072....
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Theokleia:

Do you mind sharing details of the call?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Theokleia: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Abdujapha:

Do you mind sharing details of the call?

psyches!!! grin you asked for activity na, LOL. I'm sorry guys, was just bored. but don't worry it's coming this week....... Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Theokleia:
Mine U got my heart rate up

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Theokleia:

psyches!!! grin you asked for activity na, LOL. I'm sorry guys, was just bored. but don't worry it's coming this week....... Amen grin

Nice....
Very well played cheesy
*heaves sigh of relief*
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by crossfire47(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Theokleia:
I'd really appreciate it if u dnt do that again
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lol, ppl are tensed
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Where is that E383 moniker self Come n update us biko Anything from ur sauce?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dextrino45(m): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Update : in the words of my informer grin the head of refinery group has been out of the country for a week but will be back soon. You have to be patient till he get back.......... To the rest that has not been called for interview Please dont give up hope as the interveiw were done in Batch. It not easy to select from 5000candidates who wrote the exam. So there is still 2 more Batch to go. I pray you are among smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
dextrino45:
Update : in the words of my informer grin the head of refinery group has been out of the country for a week but will be back soon. You have to be patient till he get back.......... To the rest that has not been called for interview Please dont give up hope as the interveiw were done in Batch. It not easy to select from 5000candidates who wrote the exam. So there is still 2 more Batch to go. I pray you are among smiley

I beg which interview are you talking about? Is it the technical interview or the one after the psycometry test?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Pomzy:

I beg which interview are you talking about? Is it the technical interview or the one after the psycometry test?

Abeg leave the man, some peeps do not know how to convey simple information in a clarity manner....
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
ksstroud:

Abeg leave the man, some peeps do not know how to convey simple information in a clarity manner....
Ksstroud abi na K.A Stroud. Sidon 4 one place if I c u for that Shell thread again. lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dextrino45(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Pomzy:

The Initial 5000 candidates were divided into three batch. One of the batch are about to complete the stages of interveiw. The next batch will start it stage of interview soon after this batch is complete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.