Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife (3527 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by dre11(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dear Bunmi,
I am a fairly comfortable man financially and I run a thriving computer business. I am married, have children and have had the occasional affair from time to time. However, some few months back I met this girl, who was then a newly appointed secretary in my friend’s office and I started what I thought would be a casual affair with her.
But I’m now completely infatuated with her. It was a surprise when she gave me one of the best sex treat I’ve had in my life and sex with her gets better and better. I gave my wife my word that I wouldn’t have children outside our marriage.
But I have invested so much cash and emotion in this girl that I feel I shouldn’t let another man enjoy the fruits of my labour, so to speak. She is keen on having my baby. What is stopping me really is my promise to my wife.
Should I be tied to a promise I made years ago?
Gbenga by e-mail

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/relationships-should-i-break-the-promise-to-my-wife/
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Miracle4Sure: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hm
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Jackeeh(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is what happens when a woman chooses to marry a "boy" wrapped in a man's clothing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by yomalex(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmm sometimes you just wonder check my signature
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by delishpot: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mtcheeeeew. I nor get time for this person. You don cheat tire. You don even dey quater to carry a second wife you cone dey waste my time dey ask if make you give am bele.

2 Likes

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by ijustdey: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
What is stopping me really is my promise to my wife.
so you didn't promise your wife not to ever cheat......

some men sha

1 Like

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by somadinho10: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
*plugs earphone to my ear*.....wetin concern us?
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Question for the gods
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Juxtified(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmm. When the gods want to kill a man...

7 Likes

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by DrObum(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
....they first make him mad and put him on Nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by cococandy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wonders will never end. grin
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by nairalife2013(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
DrObum:
u funny die! ... then the gods place a few coins in his palm to get him some more data plan so his madness can grow to THE POINT!

3 Likes

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Juxtified:
Hmmm. When the gods want to kill a man...
DrObum:
grin

This site is just too funny.
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Melahou(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Disaster awaits you...

1 Like

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2015
nairalife2013:
u funny die! ... then the gods place a few coins in his palm to get him some more data plan so his madness can grow to THE POINT!
To the point of "had I known".

Silly man waiting for our approval to do what he has in mind.

6 Likes

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by KanwuliaJara: 1:58am On Aug 12, 2015
Muchechechecheche

Singing to myself!

Oliver Oliver Oliver TWIST!!!! grin

I love it when men continue to prove me right and women keep HATING IT! cheesy
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by KolaShangOne(m): 3:51am On Aug 12, 2015
When a man starts eating the forbidden fruit, it will get sweeter and sweeter till it eventually leads to his destruction.

A word is enough for the wise..

1 Like

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by sisisioge: 4:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmmm

If there's no trouble at home oga stay in your lane. Sexxx will become routine with her too someday...

2 Likes

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Achiles: 6:11am On Aug 12, 2015
I am sure you would come here to tell your story when the infatuation is gone. Can't you just leave the poor girl. You have invested how much? Did you train her from primary school?

2 Likes

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by 7footre(m): 6:22am On Aug 12, 2015
How dumb can some people get? I mean how can you leave your brain and reason with the a.nus? Make I no jes provoke o

2 Likes

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2015
d man is stupid.. but d wife is worse .... your hubby cheats and all you can say to him is not to have children outside... am sure she is with him for the money too, just like d secetary... no woman with self respect will take dat... just like my rm having like 5 gf and der all knw demself and compete with each oda..... i so much hate all d gurls for dt..... some girls are so dumb.. damn it... take a stand ... if he cheats as a bf, he wont stop wen u r married... no guy would take dt from u, so y should u........

1 Like

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by wisdomiskey(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2015
investment must yeild returnz cool

1 Like

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Islie: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2015
But I have invested so much cash and emotion in this girl that I feel I shouldn’t let another man enjoy the fruits of my labour, so to speak.

If he had invested such in his wife....... The lust for another Womanliness will certainly diminish from his brain

1 Like

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by ijustdey: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2015
I am a fairly comfortable man financially and I
run a thriving computer business.

when a man becomes so comfortable..... their won't be nothing he wouldn't be thinking and doing.....
abi lalasticlala don't you think so

1 Like

Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by STARSHYNE(f): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Flimsy Excuse undecided

Some men can't just stick to a yansh lipsrsealed
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Crieff(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2015
ijustdey:

when a man becomes so comfortable..... their won't be nothing he wouldn't be thinking and doing.....
abi lalasticlala don't you think so
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by darlenese(f): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Eeeediot .
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
You're talking to the wind grin

Not those girls.
sexyexcalibur:
d man is stupid.. but d wife is worse .... your hubby cheats and all you can say to him is not to have children outside... am sure she is with him for the money too, just like d secetary... no woman with self respect will take dat... just like my rm having like 5 gf and der all knw demself and compete with each oda..... i so much hate all d gurls for dt..... some girls are so dumb.. damn it... take a stand ... if he cheats as a bf, he wont stop wen u r married... no guy would take dt from u, so y should u........
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
ijustdey:

So you didn't promise your wife not to ever cheat......

Some men sha

Some women don't mind their husbands cheating every now and then.

As long as they don't have other children outside that will come share the husband's properties with her (and her children) when she eventually kills him. cool
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by thorpido(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
I don't know if i should laugh at Op's statements.

'Invested so much and doesn't want another man to enjoy fruits of his labour'

Ndi ara
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by Kelklein(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife by jmoore(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Take this

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Handle Human Right Violations, Court Cases, Police Brutality, Rape & More. / Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons / How Come I Am Never Lucky????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.