Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back (1055 Views)

Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed / Exposed! Before You Put That Oil In That Soft Spot On The Head Of Your Newborn / Shocking Pain In Gum/teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back by achu442(m): 4:41am On Aug 12, 2015
OK...Please once and for all....Doctors in the house..For years I have been experiencing sharp severe pain from the right side of my back spine,right shoulder,right neck and right part of my head..As a student ,I am always feeling uncomfortable and drowsy will in class. Please,please can someone advice me on what to do,where to go to start up treatment, cos I am afraid of going to start medications that will cause more harm....I reside in Lagos.Thanks
Re: Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back by tforever(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
achu442:
OK...Please once and for all....Doctors in the house..For years I have been experiencing sharp severe pain from the right side of my back spine,right shoulder,right neck and right part of my head..As a student ,I am always feeling uncomfortable and drowsy will in class. Please,please can someone advice me on what to do,where to go to start up treatment, cos I am afraid of going to start medications that will cause more harm....I reside in Lagos.Thanks
sorry bro I know of some natural supplements which will help your problems..check my signature for my number..
Re: Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back by eniolaamoda: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2015
achu442:

Do u still need harddrive
Re: Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back by achu442(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Do u still need harddrive
yes
Re: Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back by eniolaamoda: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
achu442:
yes
Whatsapp me 081.8071.24.74
Re: Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back by tforever(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
For over a year now I have had some pain in the lower part of my back, after hurting it at work. Medication from my doctor didn't seem to work. A couple of weeks ago my back was worse than normal, so I decided to try forever freedom and Aloe Vera Heat Lotion. Within four weeks it had improved. I continued to use the products and it really relieved my back pain. So far I have not had any pain since. .. contact 08131195769..

Re: Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
tforever:
sorry bro I know of some natural supplements which will help your problems..check my signature for my number..
dis herbal people self, r u guys everywhere? una no dey giv up

1 Like

Re: Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back by absoluteSuccess: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
dis herbal people self, r u guys everywhere? una no dey giv up
What do you have to offer a man going thru pain? this is health section na! pls take complain go station o.
Re: Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back by eniolaamoda: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2015
achu442:
yes

Whatsapp me 081.8071.2474
Re: Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back by eniolaamoda: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
achu442:
yes

Guy how far my fone wiped, This is the guy tht is meant to sell d harddrives for u Am now in lagos
Whatsapp me again on that my whatsapp line.

(1) (Reply)

Weight Gain Supplements / My Daughter Drank A Full Bottle Paracetamol / If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.