Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife (7364 Views)

Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? / Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User / Photos Of Girls' Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Freegift75: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2015
Can this happen in Nigeria? Ishilove, Berem answer the question

www.dailypost.ng/2015/08/06/king-of-swaziland-chooses-wife-tests-topless-girls-virginity-publicly-photos/

A common tradition in Swaziland (Swazi) permits the King, Mswati, to choose a new bride every year.

According to reports by Talk Africa, it has been a long
time tradition in Swaziland and isn’t the first time this
controversial issue is making it into the news.

It will be recalled that in 2012, Dailymail reported that
topless virgins were paraded in front of the Swazi King, to
celebrate chastity and unity.

As part of Swazi custom and norms, that time of the year
has come, when the King chooses his bride and again, he
has reportedly tested girls’ virginity before choosing a
wife for himself.

The Reed Dance ceremony, known as Umhlanga reveals
thousands of Swaziland’s ‘prettiest virgins’ dancing
topless for King Mswati III, every August, hoping to be his
next wife.

As the story goes, underage girls are being publicly
checked to ascertain that their virginity was still intact.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2015
chineke shocked
what kinda abuse z this? this z a stoopid tradition.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by tblacker(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2015
See punannies on display...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by kossyablaze(m): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Choi lovely

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by isan(m): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2015
O boy d king wan die cheesy
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Swaziland babes fine sha.... what does it take to be a king in this community.....would love to be king for just a day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by gerald09(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2015
tobimillar:
Swaziland babes fine sha.... what does it take to be a king in this community.....would love to be king for just a day
you n me both brother, some cultures sweet, New wife every year, and concubines. the king dey enjoy sha oh.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Izunwa(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2015
That second picture is not about virginity test for potential wife of the King of Swaziland, rather it's a female circumcision process in an African country. It's been in circulation for long.
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by wisdomiskey(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2015
yeelz
korrect king!

gotta cross-check deez ladiez
make sure dat itZ not a borehole down dere cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Sijo01(f): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2015
*spit*
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by dunkem21(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Sijo01:
*spit*

Collects the spit and puts back to her mouth ..
..Don't do that again.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by KanwuliaJara: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Hahahahaha!!!!

LWKMD!!!!! cheesy

Nairaland bushmen in jelosi-"WANNNKING" mode!!!! wink
Phuuuuuum!!! Unwashed, Jungle TOTO-SMELL EFRYWHIA!!!!
SMELLING VIRGINS for SMELLING KING!!!! embarassed

Dem fit each other! embarassed
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by sonikstargirl(f): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2015
disgusting.... some cultures are just too damn irritating.
ignorance at its peak... I can't believe that this kind of rubbish is still possible in this modern generation
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by jaybim: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2015
I really want to know if participation is voluntary or if the girls r coerced... if they are being forced to participate in this thing every year then its totally wrong And if they aren't, then I wish them luck
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by ORACLE1975(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Check mate.
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by TeamLeader(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
i dont kno why am stil in nigeria. na dis country i suppose de
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by otabuko(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
I for like dey this country oh...
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Happywoman(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Animals
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oboy... I should consider going to Swaziland on vacation. See fresh meat everywhere.... God Bless Africa
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733323_vir3_jpgfa73598fd7731f43c03cc517a8759f14

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by horlabiyi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Packs bag and gets into the next available flight to Swaziland. See enjoyment but dailymail na only you waka come? You reported it in 2012 and again in 2015
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by missdebs(f): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
the problem is not with the king's act, but that most girls over there look forward to this day hoping they get chosen and their fate chnges for good, nd the chosen one is the envy of her friends. God bless africa
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Africa has just decided not let go off all these insanity tagged tradition.

Every African society seems to have one or more disgusting traditions till date.

Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Imagine testing the following persons virginity;

1. Tonto Dikeh

2. Moyo Lawal(I just saw her on tv today)

3. Ruky Sanda

4. Ebube Nwagbo.

Hmmmm lipsrsealed embarassed undecided embarassed shocked cry person hand go just lost in the process.
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by OgologoDimkpa: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
I am covered with the blood of Jesus!
Re: PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife by Freegift75: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
I am covered with the blood of Jesus!

Is the blood of Jesus your ODECHI that will make you touch not for the king?

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Dismisses Cole’s Petition Against Fubara / Can ECOWAS Threaten Nigeria To Return To Civilian Rule In Case Of A Coup? / No Going Back On Arms For Vigilance Groups – Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.