Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Junior Bros Waec Result - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Junior Bros Waec Result (70725 Views)

Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / Check Out My Junior's WAEC Result-Babafaros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by makazona(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Every one knows the south east is fond of special centers and exam malpractices. Stop sounding like the IGBOS are super brilliant. Yorubas are the best in Nigerian academics. The Igbos are only good at selling fake drugs and piracy of other peoples hardwork. This trash u posted up here will never change the fact that the igbos are semi illiterates angry

The simple fact that he z Igbo brings out ur "goaty" hatred. lets say he is from the West or some other part of the country, would you have said same?

Have you heard of the term-exceptional students? We have them scattered all over the country.Among different tribes and creed. So don't commit suicide already because he is from a tribe you are genetically wired to hate.

Because you are a useless goat, please quit being atleast, useless.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by studyinchina15: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Do you aspire to study abroad? turn up for credible admission to study in CHINA to study any course of your choice such as, Medicine and surgery, Nursing, Pharmacy Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Computer and Telecommunication engineering... and so on in both Undergraduate and Post Graduate level with a very low Tuition...contact +8615604041502 or olawuyiadedayoo@gmail.com or add jdahyor on skype
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by chukzey442(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Every one knows the south east is fond of special centers and exam malpractices. Stop sounding like the IGBOS are super brilliant. Yorubas are the best in Nigerian academics. The Igbos are only good at selling fake drugs and piracy of other peoples hardwork. This trash u posted up here will never change the fact that the igbos are semi illiterates angry

Please try to appreciate good things, that way it will come to you too.
Your Moniker though.

NONSENSE NA LACHA GI IBUBE, GERROUT.
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Leadn(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Obiwannn:
4A's with that English? special centre dey smell

Believe what you will bruh... if it's 'cos of the "heard" instead of "had" then, sorry for you... Autocorrect on my droid is to blame (but I never said I got an A in English... I actually got a C)
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by yorubaboiy: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

as a yoruba man my broda ..........typing this is very wrong
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by sevule(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
peacettw:
Oh my God!!! I cant believe this.... @op, I know that you are happy for your little brother. You must have been so proud otherwise you wouldnt have pasted this result here for all to see. But dear, seeing that result and your excitement, i cant help but feel a sense of dread for my kids and this generation. i am simply just in shock.

During my time, that would have been an average result or in my school, less than average. Back then, i had nightmares at the thought of having a C in my result and I never got a C in my junior waec, senior waec or Neco and i took Further Maths and did technical drawing. I simply would have gone into severe depression.

This has taught me to pay more attention to my kids' education and not rely on the system. My daughter came first in her class after challenging the boy who always did that he does not have two heads and hence cant see why he should come first again. I taught her that and my mother also taught me that same as her mom. Believe this my mom during her time got all A1s (they graded it differently back then), and till this day, she taunts us cos we never did as well as her in our results. I guess it is the mindset and training. SMH..just feel like shedding tears.

I am SO GLAD that finally someone has the balls (excuse my English ma'am) to call this what it is. It is A BELOW AVERAGE RESULT!!!!
What is even sadder is that we as Nigerians are now celebrating mediocrity! It baffles me that this is on the front page. I would say this again, this is at BEST an average result!

2 A's and 4 C's and people are jumping over the moon?? Is our educational system that bad? If I had this result in my time I would have been flogged by my father!

We SHOULD STOP celebrating mediocrity!

@peacettw You have your head in the right place ma'am. Please never stop teaching your kids to aspire to be the best. Your mom obviously did a great job with you and its a good thing that you are passing on the torch

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by jbichene(m): 4:58am On Aug 14, 2015
peacettw:

My dear, I never crammed my subjects. I enjoyed and understood all of them actually, except for chemistry. The most common question we had asked our teachers back then when strange terminologies were introduced was how that will impact our future lives and almost always, they oblidged by showing us how. The only person who.never did was our chemistry teacher and thst might explain why i developed a phobia for it. I got my least score there, a B3.

Now, if i can recall isaac and wole's stories, I gathered that they simply werent serious in their studies. I really dont know why that was but as an adult, i understand now how environmental factors can impact greatly on your studies.

Took the liberty to go online to confirm my theory and i was right, isaac was born prematurely 3 months after his crazy dad.died. his mother remarried a man dt isaac loathed and so on.
Can you imagine the famiky dynamics? and u want him to excel in his studies as a chikd. He onky picked up as an adult when it dawned on him dt.his destiny lies only in his hands and note this, he went back to school and excelled greatly.

As for wole, he has denied vehemently that he made a 3rd class insisting that it was 2nd class upper. Go figure.

My dear, hard work always pays, be it in your studies, creativity or manual labour. Excellence comes with that added effort.
exactly my point you can't say one person is more intelligent than the other based on results because the result might be influenced by other factors , u have to know both of them before you can do such com
paring rightly, on a lighter mood I noticed how you have mentioned your mum having all A's and your daughter coming first, but we have been hearing your own result in parts please what's the full result
undecided
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Joe4real701(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2015
[/b][b][/b]No wonder your name is
USELESSGOAT
uselessgoat:
[b] undecided

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by Geenickel(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

You are really a useless goat, and a chronic one at that
Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by benji93: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
jbichene:
exactly my point you can't say one person is more intelligent than the other based on results because the result might be influenced by other factors , u have to know both of them before you can do such com
paring rightly, on a lighter mood I noticed how you have mentioned your mum having all A's and your daughter coming first, but we have been hearing your own result in parts please what's the full result
undecided
i very much support you dear compatriot, school grades do not necessarily measure intelligence, but it does measure determination and discipline over the years prior to the exams taken, especially our system deviates in its measurement of intelligence of students, and it saddens me that there are just no other outlets in this system for those that have deliberately oriented their faculties towards particular fields or subjects, infact infact this system just doesn't suit some of us, even some are really having a tough time adapting to the system, some of us care to much about details we forget about the tune our system is singing, that with the basic education we have acquired we only need to be put in a lab, and the there will be a breakthrough that will win global aclaim, you can draw some inspiration from Albert Einstein, he was almost not admitted into ETH Zurich because he did poorly but they admitted him because he had excellent marks in physics, even after his diploma, he could not get recommendation from his lectures, because they though he was insurbodinate, he preferred studying alone, skipping classes in the process, but he got job at the patent office, a job to review works, others would normally do just hte job for which they are employed, but Einstein looked beyond that, after reading some scientific works his childhood dream was rekindled, and that was where he wrote his fist paper, the same paper that threw the scientific world into confusion, some of us will be better of out of school and receiving first hand training from events themselves, some will only need to sit under a tree and carve our way to greatness like Isaac did a long time ago, but if you do that who will feed you, infact you might only be able get a substantial result of your research work many years after doing the same thing-think and rethink before an idea dawns, but do that here, your father will call you a nuisance, na research i go chop i say go to the university, graduate get a good paying job, some particularly will be more content with unraveling the mysteries of nature, but their parents dont understand that, i believe there should be institutions that will accept exceptional students that the system cannot absorb, some people are so intelligent that they do not even know how intelligent they are, as soon as they are very good at communicating ideas, they will approach such institutions when they realize they exist, the institutions then evaluate these people and the relevance of their ideas, and then apply them to the stuffs that will enable the materialization of their ideas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Junior Bros Waec Result by ChucE(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2019
Wow!
Seems education was better in the good old days, as my cousin who graduated in 1994 obtained the following results, and yet wasn't among the best 10 in his school at the time.
Any OGSSIAN here can testify.

He had A2 in Maths, A3 in English, A2 in Physics, A1 in Chemistry, A1 in Biology, A2 in Economics, A1 in Igbo, A3 in Technical Drawing and finally, A1 in Geography.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.