Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Prostitution in Rome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prostitution in Rome (9961 Views)

Women In The Lake Chad Engage In Prostitution To Keep Their Kids Alive - ICRC / Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitution in Rome by talktomazech: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Has prostitution taken over Rome

The number of streetwalkers has surged in Rome - the heart of Catholicism. This is a terrible situation! Rome’s officials are crying every day, calling the situation a stain on the dignity of the city’s citizens.

One prostitute said “I’m telling you, this is going to be a river of blood. There are too many of us.”

Condoms are littered everywhere in the streets and in the parks. An elderly grandmother recently complained and wrote about an ugly experience she witnessed. She took her 4-year-old niece to a park, only to have the little girl return holding a “used condom”. This is a terrible situation!

Rome is messed up right now. The Ancient city is grappling with a vice as old as the city itself. No place is sacred anymore, according to an official. Sex workers are now operating on the steps of a local church, “even behind the statue of Gandhi,” Lampariello said. cry cry cry

On a recent afternoon,,,,

I beg, I can’t post all of these here, click to read full gist and see what happened on a recent afternoon. Unbelievable!
See main photos –
https://www.mazech.com/prostitution_in_Rome

Re: Prostitution in Rome by talktomazech: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2015
cry cry cry angry

Friends, join me and read this. End of the story is very disturbing angry

Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/prostitution_in_Rome

Re: Prostitution in Rome by qualified(f): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Is Rome without a government? If they really don't want it, what about making a law to stop it? Hiann

1 Like

Re: Prostitution in Rome by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2015
Mary magdalene used to be a prostitutte... So mazech, d profession wasn't born yesterday... Even befor d catholic church, prostitutionn existed...

3 Likes

Re: Prostitution in Rome by jaybee104(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2015
It has been there since the beginning.. No b dere our edo girls dey run go?

3 Likes

Re: Prostitution in Rome by talktomazech: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Mary magdalene used to be a prostitutte... So mazech, d profession wasn't born yesterday... Even befor d catholic church, prostitutionn existed...

The eternal city is messed up right now. Every living thing is running helter-skelter smelling sin everywhere. The 'sins in Rome are' smelling so badly! This sin city is messed up in an unprecedented scale. Hhmm angry cry cry cry

More - https://www.mazech.com/prostitution_in_Rome

Re: Prostitution in Rome by ipheoluwa22: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2015
it is well ooo
Re: Prostitution in Rome by espn(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2015
qualified:
Is Rome without a government? If they really don't want it, what about making a law to stop it? Hiann
is Rome without a government? Ok..Rome is the capital of italy..
Re: Prostitution in Rome by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2015
this is really a stain to its citizens weird
Re: Prostitution in Rome by MCastle: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Rome is like that not today. Check your history

1 Like

Re: Prostitution in Rome by therealdeal10: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Wetin Baba God go judge in his 2nd second cumin eehh no b here oo embarassed
Re: Prostitution in Rome by IVORY2009(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2015
@Op, your pictures were copied frm various sources, which I was able to check, in other words you can not prove that all pictures of ladies were taking in Rome, the picture of a black lady running, has been used by various blog, to represent different outcome.

7 Likes

Re: Prostitution in Rome by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2015
talktomazech:
Has prostitution taken over Rome

The number of streetwalkers has surged in Rome - the heart of Catholicism. This is a terrible situation! Rome’s officials are crying every day, calling the situation a stain on the dignity of the city’s citizens.

One prostitute said “I’m telling you, this is going to be a river of blood. There are too many of us.”

Condoms are littered everywhere in the streets and in the parks. An elderly grandmother recently complained and wrote about an ugly experience she witnessed. She took her 4-year-old niece to a park, only to have the little girl return holding a “used condom”. This is a terrible situation!

Rome is messed up right now. The Eternal city is grappling with a vice as old as the city itself. No place is sacred anymore, according to an official. Sex workers are now operating on the steps of a local church, “even behind the statue of Gandhi,” Lampariello said. cry cry cry

On a recent afternoon,,,,

I beg, I can’t post all of these here, click to read full gist and see what happened on a recent afternoon. Unbelievable!
See main photos –
https://www.mazech.com/prostitution_in_Rome

Catholics worship idols. That's why.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution in Rome by aventura: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2015
please let's educate ourselves properly lest we make false assumptions. The Vatican and Rome are two different things, while the former is the seat of the catholic church, the latter is the seat of the Italian government. Let's note this correction for future reference.

12 Likes

Re: Prostitution in Rome by daresimon(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
The last time I heard if its correct, I heard that prostitution is legal in Italy, what then is the cause of the alarm?

If prostitution is legal then they should be expecting the rise in the sale as well as use of condoms.
If countries in which it's illegal are still having condom rise and use let country that legalizes it.
Man them face their issue on their own and do the needful
Re: Prostitution in Rome by Bimbomartins(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
If these happens in Rome then realise its a perfect reflection of wat d pple r. Sex peddlers won't thrive if they have no good patronage.
D rather deplorable state of tins in Rome tells u nt even d pope can rid dis world of sin. #endtime
Re: Prostitution in Rome by akatekpe(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bimbomartins:
If these happens in Rome then realise its a perfect reflection of wat d pple r. Sex peddlers won't thrive if they have no good patronage.
D rather deplorable state of tins in Rome tells u nt even d pope can rid dis world of sin. #endtime
Funny,guess in ur mind the Pope is in Rome,right? The Vatican is diffrent from Italy. Haven't u heard of "italo" according to Funke Akindele in a naija movie titled "white hunter". Olosho headquarter is Italy na,so why de fuss?
Re: Prostitution in Rome by ARIZONA123(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Catholics worship idols. That's why.
. What is this one saying? Stop smoking ekiti weed. Inugo?!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Prostitution in Rome by sdindan: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Is this one news?
So where in this earth u think ur Benin sisters
Go hustling?
Italy > Roma, Milan, Napoli, Florence etc.
So blame Catholics when they said there's prostitution in the Vatican.
So mind ur block head
Proudly a Catholic. ..

1 Like

Re: Prostitution in Rome by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. What is this one saying? Stop smoking ekiti weed. Inugo?!!!!!

I live in Enugu state, not in ur s waste.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution in Rome by talktomazech: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Featured story:

A Catholic priest was found guilty on Friday of sexually assaulting a woman while she was sleeping on a flight from Philadelphia to Los Angeles angry

The disgraced Father Marcelo De Jesumaria was found guilty of abusive sexual contact following a three-day trial and could face two years behind bars

The court heard during a three-day trial how the victim woke up to find Father Marcelo De Jesumaria's "hands on her breast, groin and buttocks" while the flight was mid-air.

What's going on

He was,,,,

Read details - https://www.mazech.com/Catholic_priest_convicted_of_sexual_assault

Re: Prostitution in Rome by Change2015(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
IVORY2009:
@Op, your pictures were copied frm various sources, which I was able to check, in other words you can not prove that all pictures of ladies were taking in Rome, the picture of a black lady running, has been used by various blog, to represent different outcome.

Lol. This a method to promote a blog. Nairaland spam, basically!

2 Likes

Re: Prostitution in Rome by kenedy175(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rome - Vice city
Re: Prostitution in Rome by mazeech: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
This kind of search, me I don tire to help! cheesy
....Tallest man in India says he's still searching for wife, but can't find!

Join the forum and see him here– https://www.nairaland.com/2521092/me-don-tire-tallest-man

Main source - https://www.mazech.com/tallest_man_in_india

Re: Prostitution in Rome by Czar01(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
I wonder why the OP is "In Tears" and trying to make a fuss about prostitution going on in Rome. There's prostitution in Nigeria too, but OP is not complaining. OP then backs this thread up with pictures we're not even sure was taken in Rome, one is a cartoon, and another one looks like it was shot at a movie scene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitution in Rome by collinsVP: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
I bet you the commercial sex workers in Lagos and Abuja put together could match that of Rome.

It's unfortunate our value system has been eroded and replaced with negative one.

The ease of information dissemination brought about by globalization is the key driver of the unprecedented acceleration in immorality. Sexual immorality in particular.

Knowledge if not handled with care could destroy the bearer. New knowledge/ information, activates curiosity and when tried, change is effected.

We are all victims.
Sometimes asking for forgiveness, to me makes me think i disrespect God because deep inside of me I know it will happen again.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution in Rome by Captainswag225(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
na wa oo, is that the city of GOD? satan must really be happy now. Fire burn them.
Re: Prostitution in Rome by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cutehector:
carefull....!!

1 Like

Re: Prostitution in Rome by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
carefull....!!
abt wad
Re: Prostitution in Rome by frankyychiji(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

I live in Enugu state, not in ur s waste.
No wonder, Abakpa weed is even worse!!! Nwanne ichago kwa Anya? I se go kwa ife? Hmmm..

2 Likes

Re: Prostitution in Rome by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
No wonder, Abakpa weed is even worse!!! Nwanne ichago kwa Anya? I se go kwa ife? Hmmm..

There are igbos in s waste.
Re: Prostitution in Rome by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Zion is the head quaters of Christians. Isn't Rome another country on earth? Even israel and mecca are like every other country on earth,they have a government and their Laws should be enforced. The Op is just a fanatical catholic... Like their muslim counterparts,you never cry for Naija finish na rome u dey cry for, Ewu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Proposed Map Of Biafra / Owan-enoh Storms Streets Of Calabar, Gives Reason Cross River Will Vote APC / Economic Truth About Why Jonathan Queued For Milk In 1983!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.