Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Make Perfect Crunchy Fried Chicken That Will Make You Bite Your Tongue - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Perfect Crunchy Fried Chicken That Will Make You Bite Your Tongue (2366 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Awesome Cakes That Make You Bite Your Screen..... / Nigerian Delicacies That Will Make You Bite Your Fingers- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Perfect Crunchy Fried Chicken That Will Make You Bite Your Tongue by Yemiolads(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2015
The last time my sister was pregnant, all she wanted to eat was KFC chicken (you understand how a pregnant woman's cravings are). Trust yours truly, I shared her precious chicken with her most of the time until I got quite hooked on the chicken myself - that crusty delight on the outside that had a juicy sweetness inside, plus the fact that the chicken actually just falls off the bone into your mouth and even the bones are perfectly edible, if you want to go that far.

Needless to say, I have been wanting to replicate hat exact kind of chicken at home. I think I finally found out how it's done!
chicken + eggwash + flour + black pepper + red pepper + salt + cayenne pepper + garlic powder + onion powder + ground mixed herbs + instant potato mash powder = the perfect crunchy chicken!

Close enough to KFC chicken, now I can save money and eat chicken the way I love it! Yum!!!

Follow this link to see how its done: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/08/how-to-make-perfect-crunchy-fried.html

1 Like

Re: How To Make Perfect Crunchy Fried Chicken That Will Make You Bite Your Tongue by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
But d chicken is surrounded by buns.can i use dis recipe on turkey?
Re: How To Make Perfect Crunchy Fried Chicken That Will Make You Bite Your Tongue by Yemiolads(f): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Buns : grin, yeah, it will work for turkey too. Deep frying might also be easier than using a shallow pan of oil.

(1) (Reply)

Pic What Ants Did To My Friend's Port Of Stew In This Recession. / Someone Should Please Teach Me How To Prepare Ofada Rice / Yam Porridge Aka Asaro Recipe-husband Snatching Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.