Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo (23659 Views)

Chika Ike Slays In Hot Swimsuit (Photo) / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by lalasticlala(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Chika Ike who is currently in Togo shared the pictures and captioned:

''Hosted by the Nigerian Embassy In Togo!!! Great meeting !!! I ❤️ Togo!!! Day ''

Chika is pictured with the Nigerian Ambassador to Togo in the last photo.

https://instagram.com/p/6R07vRBnGS/?taken-by=chikaike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by ishiamu(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wetin make we do na,,,, so this is news?? undecided lipsrsealed

My final exams starts next week y'all should pray for me oooo grin cheesy

2 graduate from futo no be beans ooo

Being on top on lalas thread dey totori 4 body

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Airforce1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fresh like a new born baby

Chika ike has taking over Genevieve Nnaji's place in my heart
kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by ignis: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bleaching in action.
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by jaybee104(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
pogba I see you.. Barca is coming for u next sizin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by edwife(f): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good for her. smiley

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Skypelogger: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nn

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Vyolet(f): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Too much make up and bleaching creams make one look older these days. Chika,reduce all these so you won't turn to atutupoyoyo

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by hazyfm1: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
wink

TOGO!!

cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by BrownCookie(f): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
She is looking really good. Such bouquet of flowers melt my heart cheesy

That man on green with glasses & an Igbo chieftaincy title cap on though.

Just wondering why he is everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by ITSAWRAPP: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
good to know grin and that eye shadow shocked shocked shocked

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
She's extremely light now.

Abi na camera flash?
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by jaybee104(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
V
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by realGURU(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
The days of using free domain names, sub domain and enpensive domain names are over, the days of relying entirely on godaddy coupon to get cheap domain name for your website are gone, the days of using some sort of code and coding from proxy website to get cheap domain are gone, the days of using intermediate gurus to get domain for your blog are gone.
Just walk into any branch of your bank here in nigeria, get an ATM card , yes ATM card with a mastercard or visa logo.
Get a cheap domain name for a complete year registration for less than a dollar.
Get a .com top level domain name for only $0.99 per year with 1&1dotcom. A top and trusted internet domain registrar.
Click my signature to get access..
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Aminat508(f): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
cheesy make up yii tipoju tori olorun

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by spencekat(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
ishiamu:
Wetin make we do na,,,, so this is news?? undecided lipsrsealed

My final exams starts next week y'all should pray for me oooo grin cheesy

2 graduate from futo no be beans ooo

Being on top on lalas thread dey totori 4 body
Congrats in advance.
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Okestra01(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
is that guy beside him in the first pics her boyfriend? undecided
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by damiloladuke: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
sweet

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Jossyroyal1: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
gud for her!!

In other news,
dear Aunty INTROVERT
shud in case you come in here pls i want to ask '' which network u dey use browse plus which smartphone u dey use'' pls i need those info to enable me make decisions dat will position me to compete favourably in this lucrative FTC business!
Urs sincerely
#jossyroyal
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
What is that thing wearing the red plaid shirt? cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by adesegun121(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good for her
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Linar: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Well done dear
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Tonylyte(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
This girl with narrow hips and big burstx.
I see her one day for onitsha main mkt when she come to shop, with one round cap for head and big glasses, I believe say she use am disguise herself make people no sabi her, until my aunty wey we follow come call her name small, she smile come enter one plaza wey get different channels, na there she miss. I no knw wether she dey shame to shop for main mkt.
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
I can't remember, who is she again?
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by joystickextendr: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Okay gd for her

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by cdaboss: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
who's dat funny looking guy
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by miqos02(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' / K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her / Toolz, Banky W, Rukky Sanda, Burna Boy&more Get Together To Celebrate BEAT FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.