Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression (22557 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by MissTechy(f): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
From your one and only female Tech Blogger MissTechy. com

If you don’t know about Tecno Mobile’s latest device – Gerrahere! Okay, just kidding, I need you to stay, but you should update yourself by clicking here and here. Anyways, Misstechy got the Tecno Camon C8 yesterday and I was pretty excited to do an unboxing.

So, hold that gaze and let your fingers do the work.

PACKAGING

Tecno sure knows how to package! I really loved the dark themed box that housed the Camon C8.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by MissTechy(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Upon unboxing, you get to see the Camon C8 in all its glory and as expected, the Tecno Camon C8 comes with a charger, a black earphone and a smart cover.

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by MissTechy(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
BEHOLD THE CAMON C8

One thing you’d notice after unboxing the Camon C8 is its 5.5 inch screen with a grainy plastic cover that is removable and a battery that isn’t.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Swaggzkid: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmmmm*

A Monster i guess*

Scroll down it hasn't finished yet grin grin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by MissTechy(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Also, you should notice the volume rocker on one side, the power button, and the shutter button on the other side. The First time I held the device I noticed how substantial it felt in my hand.. Even if it isn’t particularly heavy, the metal frame made the device feel very solid.

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by MissTechy(f): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
The Camon C8 also comes with a dual sim (Normal and a Micro sim), a MicroSD slot and a whopping 3000mAh battery that isn’t removable. Yeah, I know I said that earlier.

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by bigtt76(f): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok watching

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by tbadejo25: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Where did you get this?? Hook a brother up na... lol
I haven't finished reading this post. I just want you to know I'm jealous first.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by MissTechy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Since the Camon was probably gotten from Camera and on, I think one major selling point of the Camon C8 is its camera. The Camon C8 comes with a 13mp dual flash back camera and a 5mp front camera with flash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by MissTechy(f): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
POWER UP THAT BEAST!

Powering on the device gives you the first introduction to the Lollipop OS.

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Alfred234(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
The UI and the Camera I love embarassed
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by jeron1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
MissTechy:

If you don’t know about Tecno Mobile’s latest device – Gerrahere! Okay, just kidding, I need you to stay, but you should update yourself by clicking here and here. Anyways, Misstechy got the Tecno Camon C8 yesterday and I was pretty excited to do an unboxing.

PACKAGING

Tecno sure knows how to package! I really loved the dark themed box that housed the Camon C8.

how much did u get it and location please

how
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by lilkudos(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Impressive.... Oh!! I love me the ui.. And camera.. Looks like iPhone.. They are really making it... What's the ram like.. N price
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by DoroBen: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
[size=15pt]misstechy just sent me a mail that she has been banned by the bot so she might not be able to continue posting the review sad [/size]

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by okoheemmanuel: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pls wot kind of screen d phone has, is it an ips or amoled screen

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by tbadejo25: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
This such a beautiful phone. Congratulations.
MissTechy:
Also, you should notice the volume rocker on one side, the power button, and the shutter button on the other side. The First time I held the device I noticed how substantial it felt in my hand.. Even if it isn’t particularly heavy, the metal frame made the device feel very solid.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by khalhokage(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nairaland seriously needs to fix their anti-spam bot, that shît's overzealous.

8 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by bakkajo: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
oh wow, this is really lovely. How much did you get it and where? This is my dream phone of the moment.
MissTechy:
I must say that I loved the default screensaver, it really ensured all the colors popped out. By the way, On the scale of 1 – 10, I would give the Tecno Camon C8’s UI a 9!. It’s beautiful!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by tbadejo25: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sad news cry
DoroBen:
[size=15pt]misstechy just sent me a mail that she has been banned by the bot so she might not be able to continue posting the review sad [/size]
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by nonichuks: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
impressive. Just what selfie lovers need. I like how tecno is tapping into different interests and releasing phones based on preferences.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by austino677(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tekino......... sad

Walks out***************

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by ige101(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Booked
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Femikutti: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tecno

Camon

C8

One beautiful Phone i know

Camera on point, nice os,
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
cry How I love the detailed review. Bless you misstechy

Is this phone out for Sale?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by hokaamoy: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
And I heard the camera is as good as iphone6 lol. It looks good sha. Let us wait and see.
MissTechy:
I must say that I loved the default screensaver, it really ensured all the colors popped out. By the way, On the scale of 1 – 10, I would give the Tecno Camon C8’s UI a 9!. It’s beautiful!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Sagebastian(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
you go dey alright... eventually.
austino677:
Tekino......... sad

Walks out***************
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by drss(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
MissTechy:

PACKAGING

Abeg buy me this phone now? Help a broke brother. sad

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by drss(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
austino677:
Tekino......... sad

Walks out***************
See the people wa dey use nokia asha ^^^ grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Veka: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
walks into a parked trailer...
austino677:
Tekino......... sad

Walks out***************

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Common Smartphone Mistakes That Expose You To Security Risks / Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office / Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.