Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression (22563 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by DoroBen: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
sIGH MISSTECHY I DON TIRE OH..

nairalanders I think nairaland bots are not allowing misstechy uppoad pictures they keep banning her.. so I am to help her post to see maybe it is her account or just a mishap with nairaland.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by parrotibaba(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
DoroBen:
sIGH MISSTECHY I DON TIRE OH..

nairalanders I think nairaland bots are not allowing misstechy uppoad pictures they keep banning her.. so I am to help her post to see maybe it is her account or just a mishap with nairaland.
she should send a mail to the super mods concerning the bot ,that's what I do when I'm banned unfairly.

The link to the super mods' mail is on front page at the bottom.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Sundown123: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't have this phone and I don't think I'll get it but if what I'm hearing about its camera is true I'll give it an 7
MissTechy:
CONTINUATION :
By the way, On the scale of 1 – 10, I would give the Tecno Camon C8’s UI a 9!. It’s beautiful!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by orekelewa09(f): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sundown123:
I don't have this phone and I don't think I'll get it but if what I'm hearing about its camera is true I'll give it an 7

ur rating Wen u haven't seen it?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
lol.... Tecno and Davido say say.... grin
Veka:
walks into a parked trailer...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
The Phone is 10/10 abeg joor
orekelewa09:

ur rating Wen u haven't seen it?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Like assive is tou that barn her,,
snehgang:
she neeeds to be dealth with joor tongue
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
That because you are you and we are we.. And it not ul its ui
danyel09:
why is it that it's the UI that everyone likes that I don't like
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
I actually saw this coming, they care about africans they want us to be up to date with the White that the price is Low and The Quality is their
Veka:
like!!! its like, they have gone from just making phones, to caring about visuals, caring about appeal. this tecno is no longer in the market to joke.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol... It her job naw.. Tho she use to put magii and salt too grin
Shinchika:
This is an interesting one... MissTechy can know how to do review sha. Mo ti convince already gan.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol...
*brings out bazooka**

Fires hummer

***kabooooooooom***

austino677:
Make i enter my hummer 3 before tekino disciples attack me cool

Walks out****
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Smh... Dey have unblock her naw
remotecontrol:
seun unblock misteck na. which kind rough play
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Expect something lower than 30k
Friedyokes:
We need the price since you have it @op
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol.... That crazy tho epic something
Sagebastian:
does a selfie stick come with the ipone that costs more than 100k?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
It cant be compared but it is preferable
Ana5000:
but how can we compare c8 to iphone na?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by austino677(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tolung1:
Lol...
*brings out bazooka**

Fires hummer

***kabooooooooom***

iranu tongue
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by snehgang: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
the two of you must be sick, una never hear freedom of speech abi... olodos
Veka:
honestly my dear, i been wan ask o.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by snehgang: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
well, no fact but if you look deep into the causes of failure in universities. selfie is a major hidden factor
Veka:
i take exception to this statement. it cannot be backed by fact... look for something else as the cause of general student failure not specified to girls only lets discuss.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by snehgang: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
concerns you?
Shinchika:
Come.. who is this snehgang fellow? Issit by force to comment?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by windyjosezy: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
ode, how will selfie stick contain it
Boluu:
Before nko... But wont dey put selfie stick inside it ni
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by windyjosezy: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
u be artiste ni? see as u get am
Boluu:
Lol... Serekode ni tecno ooooo wink
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by windyjosezy: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
hey! easy on here. it was just a question
Boluu:
No it came with a yatch charger ode
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by windyjosezy: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
oh lord, dissapointing bi ti bawo cheesy grin
snehgang:
am dissapointting in all this comments
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by windyjosezy: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
pls unbox and let me knw
MissTechy:
Nah it doesn't, though I haven't unboxed any phone that came with a car charger

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tolung1:
That because you are you and we are we.. And it not ul its ui
sorry to say but I think you need glasses. Does that thing look like L in your blind eyes angry oloshi
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by MrOra(m): 1:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Seriously I've only seen talks about design and UI, ain't Nobody looking at phones that way anymore. Tell us Wetin de inside, RAM, ROM, what version of Qualcomm processor etc. If you rate this phone more than 5/10 with these specs I've seen you've just not seen phones. No disrespect meant.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by iheanyi40(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2015
MrOra:
Seriously I've only seen talks about design and UI, ain't Nobody looking at phones that way anymore. Tell us Wetin de inside, RAM, ROM, what version of Qualcomm processor etc. If you rate this phone more than 5/10 with these specs I've seen you've just not seen phones. No disrespect meant.
I wonder o, na camera we go chop undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Shinchika: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
snehgang:
concerns you?

Questi bobo!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Shinchika: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrOra:

But blood is hot sha. You want a 10/10 specs for 20K range? You shouldn't bother looking to the affordables/low-end then, you know?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by kaayposh: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
when will this phone be launched jare..Tired of all these hypes.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by MrBasketball: 1:41am On Aug 18, 2015
omoalajah:
Its 3000 Mah Bro, you sholdnlt be needing powerbank. Na Buhari time we dey now. I think all power banks should have perished by now. grin
Abi... Light is constant, i have two power banks, they are fully changed but i don't use them since there is electricity to charge my phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office / Download Kapersky Antivirus For Symbian Phones / Starlink Unboxing & Speedtest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.