Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) (3248 Views)

Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) by timbros(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
2015 – Tian Li's son Timothy debuts in the family photo. Timothy was born in the United States in 2014, so Tian Li didn't get a chance to take a photo with his father that year. "What was missed has been missed, but we'll keep taking the three-generation pictures for sure," Tian told CNN.

Re: Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) by timbros(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
DuchessLily:
Still waiting for pics

justFEARLESS:
wey photos now...............we wan see am.

obrian:
Photos shortly..... grin

Una think say copy and paste na akara and bread? angry

Oya make una see pinshures watch o! grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) by timbros(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
It's just wonderful how this father and son maintained this ritual for the past 30 years!

I hope they continue it for the next 30 years till baby Timothy also grow up and get married too..

Cc: lalasticala ishilove

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) by DuchessLily(f): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
timbros:

Una think say copy and paste na akara and bread? angry
Oya make una see pinshures watch o! grin

Who send u message? tongue

Lovely way to keep father and son bonding memory cool
Re: Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) by DuchessLily(f): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
timbros:
It's just wonderful how this father and son maintained this ritual for the past 30 years!

I hope they continue it for the next 30 years till baby Timothy also grow up and get married too..

Cc: lalasticala ishilove

Yeah.. It would be a very good tradition cool
Re: Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) by timbros(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yeah.. It would be a very good tradition cool

I'm touched at the 2013 picture where son now backed dad.. .
Re: Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) by luvablesam(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Really moving! cool
Re: Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) by Bruno3000(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wish I had a dad lyk dis... Anyways we don't get to choose our families. sadWish I had a dad lyk dis... Anyways we don't get to choose our families.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Arabic And Hausa Language / Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians / Bloody Road Accident; Car Hits Man To Death, Drives Off. - Nasarawareports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.