Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP (164525 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP / *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by Haywhy433(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
koice:
Good one. Another gem to add to my growing collection of PSP titles.
pls help me bro i don't want almost 500mb to be a waste. Av downloaded the iso and ppsspp gold. Pls how wil i do d settings
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by Haywhy433(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
koice:
Good one. Another gem to add to my growing collection of PSP titles.
pls help me bro i don't want almost 500mb to be a waste. Av downloaded the iso and ppsspp gold. Pls how wil i do d settings?
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by Smartixy(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2015
Haywhy433:
pls help me bro i don't want almost 500mb to be a waste. Av downloaded the iso and ppsspp gold. Pls how wil i do d settings?

Launch the PPSSPP app and select the folder you download the iso (game) you will see the game icon click it. on my phone it runs normal without any settings but if yours lag press back and enter settings and add frameskip
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by samutd4u(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Please after downloading the game is not loading with my psp gold
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by ps3o(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
there's a new update of PES 2016 by a Vietnamese guy with latest transfers this September. as soon as I test run it, I will throw out the link...
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by chemmerfrank(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Do you play with the on screen buttons?
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by Smartixy(m): 6:01am On Sep 18, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Do you play with the on screen buttons?
Yes
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by trigar12(m): 6:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Can screenshot the settings of their PPSSPP for me pls. My pes ain't working well
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by drey08(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Download the Latest pes 16 for pc from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2607019/official-pes-16-pc-thread
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Me too, abeg bro u no go suffer, share me on whatsapp plz @ 08165573945
fernandooleku:
can u pls share d files to me on whatsapp? cos I don't av sufficient data plan to download it....Plsssssssssssss, may u b blessed.... tanx in anticipation
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
ps3o:
there's a new update of PES 2016 by a Vietnamese guy with latest transfers this September. as soon as I test run it, I will throw out the link...
Abeg bro u no go suffer, share me on whatsapp plz @ 08165573945
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
samutd4u:
Please after downloading the game is not loading with my psp gold
abeg bro u no go suffer, share me the file on whatsapp plz @ 08165573945
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
abeg bro u no go suffer, share me the file on whatsapp plz @ 08165573945
Haywhy433:
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by ps3o(m): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Abeg bro u no go suffer, share me on whatsapp plz @ 08165573945

I will post the link here. keep glued to this page! I only WhatsApp on web programming jobs
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by ps3o(m): 2:56am On Sep 19, 2015
the newly updated that constitutes new transfers for the month of September is clearly linked:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pmwqz5dmd9zqm8t/PES+2016+MTP+PATCH.iso
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
ps3o:

I will post the link here. keep glued to this page! I only WhatsApp on web programming jobs
am unable to download it. It says too much traffick
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by ps3o(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
am unable to download it. It says too much traffick

a lot of people are accessing the link. keep trying!
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2015
ps3o:

a lot of people are accessing the link. keep trying!
av downloaded it but it always hang in d 2nd half and am unable to complete a whole match on it.
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by trigar12(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2015
trigar12:
Can screenshot the settings of their PPSSPP for me pls. My pes ain't working well
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by ps3o(m): 3:20am On Sep 21, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
av downloaded it but it always hang in d 2nd half and am unable to complete a whole match on it.

You might be running on low RAM. It works fine on my gadget (2gb ram)
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2015
ps3o:

You might be running on low RAM. It works fine on my gadget (2gb ram)
what do u suggest I do to avert that pls
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by Emmyk(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2015
So, if latest update is out..... We have to download another 500Mb Pes or something else?

This ain't like android games that you can just download the little updated added to it. cheesy
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by ps3o(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
what do u suggest I do to avert that pls
There are two ways to avert this:

(1) You can download gamebooster apk from playstore to boost the operation of the game while you launch it.
(2) Ensure that you have any RAM optimizer app from playstore OR better still, use the RHEOSOFT RAM EXPANDER and allocate some parts of external storage(if only you have a high capacity sd card) to boost the system while you enjoy the game.
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by Duuzsz(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
I already downloaded it on this fast and wonderful site www.techpill.net
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by HzRF(m): 2:10am On Sep 22, 2015
ps3o:
the newly updated that constitutes new transfers for the month of September is clearly linked:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pmwqz5dmd9zqm8t/PES+2016+MTP+PATCH.iso
U just made me waste 500 mb

This is pes 2011
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by ps3o(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2015
HzRF:

U just made me waste 500 mb

This is pes 2011
bro, u are totally wrong. if I had not tested and played it, I would not tell u to.
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by HzRF(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2015
ps3o:

bro, u are totally wrong. if I had not tested and played it, I would not tell u to.
Cleverly is still in man u
Sagna still in arsenal
Lescott still in man city

I only see new Jerseys
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by ps3o(m): 2:05am On Sep 23, 2015
HzRF:

Cleverly is still in man u
Sagna still in arsenal
Lescott still in man city

I only see new Jerseys
You are right in that sense!
Apart from that, you would enjoy it all.
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2015
ps3o:

There are two ways to avert this:

(1) You can download gamebooster apk from playstore to boost the operation of the game while you launch it.
(2) Ensure that you have any RAM optimizer app from playstore OR better still, use the RHEOSOFT RAM EXPANDER and allocate some parts of external storage(if only you have a high capacity sd card) to boost the system while you enjoy the game.
have downloaded the game booster it still close itself, also I dnt knw hw 2 use dat ram expander, pls teach me
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by samutd4u(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP by ps3o(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
have downloaded the game booster it still close itself, also I dnt knw hw 2 use dat ram expander, pls teach me
Ok!
Let me teach the easiest way! Download CleanMaster from playstore and follow the below instructions:

Having high-specs hardware on an Android smartphone is the best partner for High Definition games. Especially the one with high Graphic and RAM, running a simple to complicated and high definition game would be a piece of cake. But, how the low-specs phone handle such a high game?

1. Creating Game Booster Folder
Open Clean Master on your Phone, and select the 'Memory Boost' option.

Tap Option, then Create the Game Folder

During these processes, clean master will automatically detect and add all of your Games into this Folder. Here's how the Game Booster Folder looks.

2. Adding More Games Manually

If you install new games, sometimes Clean Master won't detect it automatically. So, the only thing you have to do is add it manually. To do that, open the Game Booster option on clean master, and choose 'Add Manually'. Select all new games you want to boost, and all done.
Again, open Clean Master and tap on 'Memory Boost'. Go to click the 'Joystick Icon'

Tap 'Add Manually', then choose the game. Tap on 'My Apps'.

Locate your game, choose 'Add'. Game Added.

Well, that's all. Its simple but works in a perfect way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? / How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.