Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me (6883 Views)

11 Important Info For Tenants Which Their Landlords Don't Want Them To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello house, this is still a humble call to landlords to let me rent their two bedroom or mini flat in areas with easy connect to the island. Place of interest is gbagada. Preferably the one with a pre-paid meter(Nepa is the reason I'm leaving now). I would love to move by February 2017.

Note: I don't mind sharing a two bed or staying alone in a one bed. Direct leasing that skips those addendum charges will be so appreciated.

If your coast has been enlarged and you need to leave your present apartment for another(say u are getting married or children don full ground) pls let me take over. You would just tell the landlord I'm your sister sitting house while you travel.

..........pls, na my neighbor's number, no disturb her with pranks. Thanks a ton.

Thank you.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by detutu1: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Amen o...me too dey look for house ooooo tongue
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by okirewaju(f): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Maybe you should try properties section

At your own risk though
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
okirewaju:
Maybe you should try properties section

At your own risk though

They only seem to be selling though I left a post for the few agents leasing there. Thanks o
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by okirewaju(f): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
sisisioge:

They only seem to be selling though I left a post for the few agents leasing there. Thanks o
You're welcome!
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by gabbytabby: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Try this numbet.

Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2015
gabbytabby:
Try this numbet.

I did call but his offer is faraway in Ajah. Preferred location is on the mainland- Surulere, Ogudu, Gbagada, Yaba... Thanks a ton!
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Search is still on...
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Check iyawa @ numb 3 mosalasi street iwaya yaba
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2015
austine4real:
Check iyawa @ numb 3 mosalasi street iwaya yaba

Thanks a ton! A little stretch here...

What's the area like? Is the house gated? In your opinion is the house decent? pls flash my no:
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2015
sisisioge:

What's the area like? Is the house gated? In your opinion is the house decent? pls flash my no: 08034965376
very decent,gated,has tap water
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2015
sisisioge:

What's the area like? Is the house gated? In your opinion is the house decent? pls flash my no: 08034965376
very decent,gated,has tap water @ iwaya
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2015
austine4real:
very decent,gated,has tap water @ iwaya

Thanks a ton!
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2015
sisisioge:

Thanks a ton!
namaste. I live in surulere,i wll kip u posted when i go to ijesha
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2015
austine4real:
namaste.
I live in surulere,i wll kip u posted when i go to ijesha

Ok o
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2015
sisisioge:

Ok o
kk
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2015
sisisioge:

Ok o
com 2 clegg street 110 off ojuelegba
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2015
sisisioge:

Ok o
110 clegg street off ojuelegba
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 5:24am On Sep 01, 2015
austine4real:
110 clegg street off ojuelegba

Hihi, issue looks kind of resolved for now...keeping fingers crossed. I will get in touch if otherwise. I hope not. Thanks a ton
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2015
sisisioge:

Hihi, issue looks kind of resolved for now...keeping fingers crossed. I will get in touch if otherwise. I hope not. Thanks a ton
namaste
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 1:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Issue unresolved embarassed
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Peeps biko help a sister o.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by ifyalways(f): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2016
You havent gotten a place up until now?

Well,I have a two bed in the Island for 900K,an estate in Chevron. No agency and agreement. The present tenant is moving mid Jan. Also if you wouldnt mind VGC, (mini flat behind a duplex), I can help you talk to the main occupants but then the rent wont be less than 600K.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2016
ifyalways:
You havent gotten a place up until now?

Well,I have a two bed in the Island for 900K,an estate in Chevron. No agency and agreement. The present tenant is moving mid Jan. Also if you wouldnt mind VGC, (mini flat behind a duplex), I can help you talk to the main occupants but then the rent wont be less than 600K.

grin grin grin ;D900k/600k! Chai! I dont want anything that decent o.

I got a nice simple space in gbagada with a colleague who was transfered and in turn transferred her space to someone else. My issue now is NEPA, the monkeys want to break my back with the outrageous bills plus no lights! E tire me. I really don't wanna live on the island though...thanks sweetest heart kiss

2 Likes

Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by Richy4(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
They might look at all your posts on NL.. and like..... Hmmm!!! this one will not live in my house grin

4 Likes

Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Richy4:
They might look at all your posts on NL.. and like..... Hmmm!!! this one will not live in my house grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin craze just dey hug you anyhow!

Actually, I'm a good neighbor/tenant. I don't do more than the good mornings, I don't fight, I pay my bills, I don't even know all my neighbors by name, I'm handy with tools hence repair most of the time instead of damaging,I stay indoor when I'm home, I don't keep late nights(except when I'm working, but then I have my own copy of the gate key), I don't look at other people's husband tongue, I don't play loud music except when I just wanna shout(seldomly), I don't gather in gossip grin...hello, I'm your dream neighbor! You can take me to the bank. So, you get house for me?

4 Likes

Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chai , my email has crashed. Can't access it. I will get a number to drop tomorrow. I couldn't even check the mail received...just notification.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
sisisioge:
Chai , my email has crashed. Can't access it. I will get a number to drop tomorrow. I couldn't even check the mail received...just notification.
nawa for u since last year.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
austine4real:

nawa for u since last year.

Haba Austin, sha na for under bridge I don dey live ni. I got a nice place in gbagada, paid one and half years rent which will expire by match. I'm tired of the silliness NEPA has been dishing me ni. The outrageous bills the mofoos give me is no where commensurate with the usage. I have complained tire, they know me at the regional and zonal offices sotey e be like say my own wan dey much. I really don't want to pile up outstandings for the person that will take over after me. Biko, things dey quick tire me. I would rather leave jare. No be say pikin or DH dey wey I must consider before taking that step.

So, any house for grabs? Btw, I'm not interested in all those additional charges... would rather slate that down for NEPA here grin
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
sisisioge:

Haba Austin, sha na for under bridge I don dey live ni. I got a nice place in gbagada, paid one and half years rent which will expire by match. I'm tired of the silliness NEPA has been dishing me ni. The outrageous bills the mofoos give me is no where commensurate with the usage. I have complained tire, they know me at the regional and zonal offices sotey e be like say my own wan dey much. I really don't want to pile up outstandings for the person that will take over after me. Biko, things dey quick tire me. I would rather leave jare. No be say pikin or DH dey wey I must consider before taking that step.

So, any house for grabs? Btw, I'm not interested in all those additional charges... would rather slate that down for NEPA here grin

which 1 do u wnt self contain or bedroom flat?
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
sisisioge:

pls stop paying bills so that the amount they bring monthly will start decreasing. talking 4rm xperince.

if u don't mind u can join me here in d other room very spacious
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2016
austine4real:

pls stop paying bills so that the amount they bring monthly will start decreasing. talking 4rm xperince.

Will try...thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki / She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! / Any Information On Old People's Home In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.