Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me (6884 Views)

11 Important Info For Tenants Which Their Landlords Don't Want Them To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
bellong:

Amen... You are welcome sis..

If you were interested in Mushin, it is a piece of cake for me as that is my territory.. cheesy cheesy

Mushin ke? You want me to go and burn all my dresses? I hear say person no dey waka anyhow for that area...Biko I no fit shout.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2016
sisisioge:

Mushin ke? You want me to go and burn all my dresses? I hear say person no dey waka anyhow for that area...Biko I no fit shout.

Says who?
The same area I grew up up?

Ifyalways come and read lies about Mushin ooo angry wink

The area is rough, I agree but safe for residents.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2016
bellong:

Says who?
The same area I grew up up?

Ifyalways come and read lies about Mushin ooo angry wink

I hear you. You should read all the news coming from there about on faction of kinikankinikan fighting with another faction. Besides, can't deal with the traffic.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
bellong:

I'm so sorry I missed your calls...
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2016
Thanks again @ oga Bellong...

I would take your advice to ease the nepa's issue. This place is really cool but for the Nepa thing. Thanks a ton...God bless you.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2016
sisisioge:
Thanks again @ oga Bellong...

I would take your advice to ease the nepa's issue. This place is really cool but for the Nepa thing. Thanks a ton...God bless you.

Welcome sis...

Enjoy your house except that you refused to stay in Mushin. cheesy cheesy
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2016
bellong:

Welcome sis...

Enjoy your house except that you refused to stay in Mushin. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2016
there's a place in surulere around ishola/clegg was just passing there nw
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2016
austine4real:
there's a place in surulere around ishola/clegg was just passing there nw

Hmmm...let's focus on Gbagada.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2016
sisisioge:

Hmmm...let's focus on Gbagada.
ok
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
sisisioge:

I'm so sorry I missed your calls...

Guess your phone lost power.. cheesy
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 12:35am On Dec 26, 2016
bellong:

Guess your phone lost power.. cheesy

Yes did...The battery is tattered! Charged it o! So sorry.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by WEALTH234: 3:52am On Dec 27, 2016
Sorry for derailing oooo, I also need Miniflat around Yaba or Surulere , I can consider Gbagada ,direct from occupier no additional charges .Thanks
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Yes did...The battery is tattered! Charged it o! So sorry.
Found a house yet?
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
x240:

Found a house yet?

Sweetheart, E don tire me o. My flattie and others are trying to convince me that I shouldn't be moving again, rather, I should join force to set Nepa's office on fire to resolve the NEPA burhaha. The rent will be due in March though, plenty of time to roll the tot over.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Sweetheart, E don tire me o. My flattie and others are trying to convince me that I shouldn't be moving again, rather, I should join force to set Nepa's office on fire to resolve the NEPA burhaha. The rent will be due in March though, plenty of time to roll the tot over.
Better stay put till you get another.

Looking for one around your area and thr prices i am getting is ridiculous. Better you negotiate with them
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
x240:
Better stay put till you get another.

Looking for one around your area and thr prices i am getting is ridiculous. Better you negotiate with them

The thought is growing on me o.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by legalexpert: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
if u dont mind maryland pm me
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
legalexpert:
if u dont mind maryland pm me

Thanks sweetheart, my pm doesn't work. Pls drop me a mail...email is attached to my profile. By the way, I'm not desperate to move now as my NEPA issue is being worked on. However, if I get a princess deal in gbagada...I will port!
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by Eliona(f): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sorry to derail, I also need a room self contained around ogudu, iyana oworo or ifako_gbagaga. Thanks
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Eliona:
Sorry to derail, I also need a room self contained around ogudu, iyana oworo or ifako_gbagaga. Thanks

Okies

1 Like

Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
austine4real:
very decent,gated,has tap water

Baby boy...Pls come and edit this post to erase my no. Thanks a ton.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
@Sisisioge,

What happened to your number?
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
bellong:
@Sisisioge,

What happened to your number?

No mind the rubbish network providers...been getting a lot of complaints abt it. Anyways, I have renewed the rent. Thanks a ton.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Does A Woman Become A Liability? / She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! / His Wife Was Molested In Front Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.