Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:14 PM

Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test (14478 Views)

Maersk Line Recruitment For Graduate Sales Representatives / Professional Learning Indicator (PLI) Cognitive Ability Test. / Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by ryd3(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello, got an invite for this test, did anyone else?
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by TheeRevelation: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
ryd3:
Hello, got an invite for this test, did anyone else?

Got an invite too. Have u done it?
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by ryd3(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Yeah.... The questions r basic but time too short
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by ryd3(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2015
TheeRevelation:

The questions r all those diagrams u have to interpret then addition then word knowledge
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by TheeRevelation: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Heard some people were called today.
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by Setaje(f): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmn lipsrsealed
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by GangsterRevd: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
ryd3:

The questions r all those diagrams u have to interpret then addition then word knowledge

I didn't see no diagram, just a personality test that wasn't timed.
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by chidieze10: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls who were the pple called was it part of those that were sent online test info on Friday?
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by TheeRevelation: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Yes.
A friend was called yesterday further to the test of last friday.

1 Like

Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by ryd3(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Na wah o. Its well, fingers crossed
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by chidieze10: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=TheeRevelation post=37108600]Yes.

A friend was called yesterday further to the test of last friday

Please confirm well frm ur friend cos I learnt that some pple were called based on test done around April. And also please ask how many pple were called for the interview, cos am yet to see anyone who has been called
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by chidieze10: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmm..... quite ridiculous bt pls help us find out from him hw many pple attended the interview. Also normally Maersk sends out reject mails if one isn't successful in the test, so am wondering if your friend was called based on similar test done in June for same role since no one is yet to receive the reject mail
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by Setaje(f): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Exactly ooooooo
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by TheeRevelation: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2015
He was called based on the PI and PLI test he did last friday. He said it was a phone interview as the HR lady asked him series of questions based on the role and if he's ready to relocate to PH.
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by AnnieBliss: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hi, I will like the know the number used got calling. Thank u

Quote author=TheeRevelation post=37184046]He was called based on the PI and PLI test he did last friday. He said it was a phone interview as the HR lady asked him series of questions based on the role and if he's ready to relocate to PH.[/quote]
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by Bandura(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
I apply for dis job last month and i havn't got an invite for the test. Pls landers, is the test in batch...
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by TheeRevelation: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Anyone got an invite for interview yet?
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by Valmesk(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bandura:
I apply for dis job last month and i havn't got an invite for the test. Pls landers, is the test in batch...
Some Applicants just finished the LI and PLI assessments and are waiting for the phone interview,may be the test is in batches,also check your spam box to confirm if an invitatation for the assessment was sent to you.Be hopeful.
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by Bandura(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Valmesk:
Some Applicants just finished the LI and PLI assessments and are waiting for the phone interview,may be the test is in batches,also check your spam box to confirm if an invitatation for the assessment was sent to you.Be hopeful.
thanks so much...waiting for my test invite...
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by TheeRevelation: 1:04am On Aug 22, 2015
@ Valmesk , I sent u a mail. Did u get it?
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by folabunmi(f): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bandura:
thanks so much...waiting for my test invite...
pls,how did you apply for the job.thanks
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by chidieze10: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2015
@ Theerevelation, pls confirm if it was Damco( a subsidiary of Maersk) that invited him for the interview or Maersk, cos I was told Damco doesn't have a Portharcourt office.

Sorry to bother u, jst being a bit worried
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by TheeRevelation: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Maersk
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by chidieze10: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
@thee revelation thanks, so it means we are talking abt different companies, cos the one I wrote was for Damco a subsidiary of Maersk line
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by AnnieBliss: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
TheeRevelation:
Maersk

I'm still expecting an invite. Were u called or sent a message.
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by Kelvinbabyface1: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Hello Peeps,

I passed the PLI online assessment test last week wednessday, i had my telephone interview on thursday was asked if i can relocated to PH and i concord, but received a mail for a face to face interview invite dated 27th of august 2015 to be schedule at apapa,

However, in the mail it included that i will have to under-go another PLI onsite assessment test, similar to the one i did online 12 min 50 questions, before they will commence with the interview,. now the tension is intense, what will i do??

at first i cant imagine i passed the test now the interview invite with a clause?

Please nairalanders is this a major criteria for experience hire customer care?

Opinion and view please advise.
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by Valmesk(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2015
TheeRevelation:
@ Valmesk , I sent u a mail. Did u get it?
I just saw ur mail and have replied.Waiting for ur call
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by Valmesk(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Kelvinbabyface1:
Hello Peeps,

I passed the PLI online assessment test last week wednessday, i had my telephone interview on thursday was asked if i can relocated to PH and i concord, but received a mail for a face to face interview invite dated 27th of august 2015 to be schedule at apapa,

However, in the mail it included that i will have to under-go another PLI onsite assessment test, similar to the one i did online 12 min 50 questions, before they will commence with the interview,. now the tension is intense, what will i do??

at first i cant imagine i passed the test now the interview invite with a clause?

Congrats for passing the first stage interview,just be urself and handle the face to face interview diligently and u are bound to succeed.Congratz once more.

1 Like

Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by TheeRevelation: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kelvinbabyface1:
Hello Peeps,

Yours is Thursday and not Friday?

Do confirm from the HR lady because the interview is supposed to be Friday not thursday.
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by Kelvinbabyface1: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
OK just received a mail that it has been postponed to Friday...The hr lady called also to inform me...but doing d test again before interview eeh...nah wah

one must pass it before proceeding immediately...

Maersk am watching you guys on 3D
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by seunshrek(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2015
I did the test yesterday but haven't heard from Damco....Fingers Crossed
Re: Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test by seunshrek(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Experienced?

Kelvinbabyface1:
OK just received a mail that it has been postponed to Friday...The hr lady called also to inform me...but doing d test again before interview eeh...nah wah

one must pass it before proceeding immediately...

Maersk am watching you guys on 3D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must One Wear Suit To A Job Interview? / Access Bank Password For The Day / Lagos State Job Registration Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.